Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,288 members, 7,957,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:55 PM

When Last Did You Bath With A Sponge? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Last Did You Bath With A Sponge? (828 Views)

Can You Bath Together With Your Spouse? / Why You Should Not Bath With Your Partner / 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Last Did You Bath With A Sponge? by ublight: 1:23pm On May 28, 2020
. A lot of millenials no longer bath with sponge, they see it as unimportant. It is the fault of all these soap companies that advertize people bathing with just soap and no sponge.

Over to u now. When last did u bath with a sponge?

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Bath With A Sponge? by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 28, 2020
It gives me eczema.

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Bath With A Sponge? by phelonrays: 1:46pm On May 28, 2020
Just this morning undecided
Re: When Last Did You Bath With A Sponge? by Wayne4uall(m): 1:46pm On May 28, 2020
I bath with it every day
Re: When Last Did You Bath With A Sponge? by Ablyz(m): 1:49pm On May 28, 2020
lier on point

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Bath With A Sponge? by dopedealer(m): 1:51pm On May 28, 2020
I use only Dettol soap to bath since 2013. Trust me that sponge is a waste of time .
Re: When Last Did You Bath With A Sponge? by Affable0709(m): 1:51pm On May 28, 2020
You don't use Sponge? ask Bob.
Or do this, after bathing, use your finger and scrub your chest. Or use a white towel and tell me the outcome.

����

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Bath With A Sponge? by Millennialaku(m): 2:17pm On May 28, 2020
ublight:
[s] A lot of millenials no longer bath with sponge, they see it as unimportant. It is the fault of all these soap companies that advertize people bathing with just soap and no sponge.

Over to u now. When last did u bath with a sponge?[/s]
undecided undecided

Re: When Last Did You Bath With A Sponge? by Darato: 2:34pm On May 28, 2020
Lols this OP sef.
I used sponge this morning. Where did you get your assertion

Add these 2 books to your library or book list - Atonement, The Mystery of Reconciliation & The Devil’s Mission, The real sign of the end time.
Contact me for resume writing, cover letter, LinkedIn optimization, read my signature and call me NOW
Re: When Last Did You Bath With A Sponge? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:42pm On May 28, 2020
Orisirisi something........

Haan Haan

When u no dey obodo oyibo......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Last Did You Bath With A Sponge? by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 28, 2020
Niggar has run out of thread angry
Re: When Last Did You Bath With A Sponge? by ObafemiAwoIowo: 3:32pm On May 28, 2020
ublight:
. A lot of millenials no longer bath with sponge, they see it as unimportant. It is the fault of all these soap companies that advertize people bathing with just soap and no sponge.

Over to u now. When last did u bath with a sponge?
they know what they're doing

it's not healthy bathing with sponge
it can scrape out skin layers for some that has delicate skin.

so they're right by the advert.

Just get yourself a good medicated or antiseptic soap

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Bath With A Sponge? by ublight: 5:58pm On May 28, 2020
hmmmm. Keep d comments coming

(1) (Reply)

5 Secrets You Should Never Tell Anyone About You Personal Life / VIDEO: Ghanaian Lady Flogged 100strokes For Sleeping With Sudanese Man In Saudi / 6years Facebook Account For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.