Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Don't Let Bed Bugs Disgrace Again - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Don't Let Bed Bugs Disgrace Again (145 Views)

My Dick Use To Disgrace Me / Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? / BED BUGS! Please How Do I Get Rid Of Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Let Bed Bugs Disgrace Again by pestman(m): 1:24pm On May 28, 2020
Are currently having issue with Bed Bug or something bit you at night and you don't really know what it is,
Bed bugs, or Cimicidae, are small parasitic insects. The term usually refers to species that prefer to feed on human blood.

Early detection and treatment are critical to successful control.base on our survey, the most commonly infested places are the mattress , boxspring , as well as nearby carpets and baseboards,In fact bed bugs thrive in areas where there is an adequate supply of available hosts, and plenty of cracks and harborages within 1.5 metres of the host. Let's help you get rid of bed bugs issue in your apartment/hotel etc
For more info contact us on 07059189619

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19 Case In Kogi Is Real And Authentic- Sen. Melaye Continue Reading A / My Colour My Health / Nigerian Govt To Recruit COVID-19 Volunteers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.