Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,247 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? (18420 Views)

Mosquitoes Or Heat: Choose Your Poison / 5 Types Of People That Easily Attract Mosquitoes / Lady Makes A Collection Of All The Mosquitoes She Has Killed (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by Meloshi(m): 3:17am On Aug 24, 2018
dominique, Sissy3

Especially Lagos rats, they are annoyingly big and disgusting. If one mistakenly enters your room, just get ready to be terrorized.

Their movement in the house alone can give you sleepless nights. If they enter your Kitchen, just wave bye-bye to your meats and other food stuffs.

Funny enough, rats don’t enter trap again, most of them are now smart enough to recognize trap.

They don’t fall into it again, you can only get them if you can go in physical battle with them with the right weapon, not broom oo.

Mosquitoes

Mosquitoes have been terrorizing Nigerians since 1914. The way they suck blood ehn, they can suck out somebody’s Glory.

It’s being said that only 4 Lagos Mosquitoes can lift up a whole human being from bed .

It’s even good when mosquitoes just suck blood and go away but they can’t do without singing to someone’s ear just to make sure you don’t have sound sleep.

Bed Bugs

In my place we call them, Uncle “Idun”. Only one bed bug can build an empire in your room. Their mission is to suck blood and nothing more.

They hide between beds or in any available hole in the room. Once you sleep, they storm your bed to suck your blood.

If they are not satisfied with the blood they sucked all through the night, they can follow you to work, hiding inside your cloth or in your bag and it can be very embarrassing when someone else spot it on your body in public.

You don cast be that

It’s certain that no one will desire any of the above creations in the room. The question still remains

Among Mosquitoes, Rats Or Bed Bugs, Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room?

Source:- http://www.lekkigists.com.ng/2018/08/rats-mosquitoes-or-bed-bugs-which-is.html

7 Likes

Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by OneStep3: 3:26am On Aug 24, 2018
Bakrabas:
Bedbugs reproduce in multitude... If you kill one bedbug you have killed almost hundred of its generation. I hate bedbug.

I remember well when the unilag was once strike because of the bedbug that nearly finish the students.

Rat cannot follow to interview

Mosquito cannot follow you

But bedbug... Especially if it sighted on you inside the bus or in church
undecided
Bakrabas:
Bedbugs reproduce in multitude... If you kill one bedbug you have killed almost hundred of its generation. I hate bedbug.

I remember well when the unilag was once strike because of the bedbug that nearly finish the students.

Rat cannot follow to interview

Mosquito cannot follow you

But bedbug... Especially if it sighted on you inside the bus or in church

Eberex:
Mosquitoes these days don't need insecticides before i go to sleep i walk around with my broom. I search every corner especially the ceilings where they can be perching and waiting. I make sure the room is well lit so i can see every detail. That is how i kill them all.

Rats? the tiny ones are speed demons. I have two small rats always moving like what i don't know. I try to throw objects at them, but i always miss, but luckily i killed one of them while it was in the wastebasket. Now it's just remaining one. It's only a matter of time. Gum doesn't work because if i place it on the path it always threads, it will change direction.

Bed Bugs? hmmmm....my cousin many years ago called them Buggy-boys, maybe because of the way they escape when he shines the light on them after catching them sucking him. The scary thing about them is, they know when to come. Mhen i no wan talk about these vampires jare. Sure way to kill them is complete fumigation of everything in the house from bedsheets to mattress to all clothes.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by xtravanganza: 4:00am On Aug 24, 2018
all of the above

52 Likes

Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by okomile(f): 4:16am On Aug 24, 2018
xtravanganza:
all of the above

Seconded

6 Likes

Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by emerged01(m): 5:53am On Aug 24, 2018
Don't try bedbug. They are demons! Dem go purse Comot for house,even to sleep go dey fear you. Dem suck your blood you go loose weight. If you know how to cover your body when sleeping you can escape mosquitoes. Rats will only feed your food. It is left for you to keep your food stuff well.

165 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by nairalandbuzz(m): 5:53am On Aug 24, 2018
No choice...

I caught three small rats in my house today after a long time I have used rat gum and the one attached is for mosquitoes in my room that works like magic...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by dingbang(m): 5:53am On Aug 24, 2018
Is it only me? Cuz I haven't experienced what it is like to be bitten by a bed bug. I don't like ants either, they piss me off. And as for rats, just block inlets and outlets where they pass through let none come in or move out then you are good to go. The rest will just die of hunger.

Meanwhile, esteemed first bank customers, y'all can now perform wonderful transactions on the first mobile app, please click the link on my signature for more details on how to register, thanks .

9 Likes

Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by hardeycute(m): 5:53am On Aug 24, 2018
Rats(Holy shi>t, I hate it most when they make sounds)

Mosquitoes (I hate their appearance most and the incessant flying up and down)

Bedbugs (I'm yet to experience this)

Basically, all of the above

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by Opinionated: 5:53am On Aug 24, 2018
Bedbugs.

But.OP, the one many people fear is cockroach.

Top 15 Questions People ask about Cockroaches and their Answers

25 Likes

Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:53am On Aug 24, 2018
ALL OF THE ABOVE!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by Felixalex(m): 5:54am On Aug 24, 2018
Bedbug is the worst...

Mosquitoes: even tho these days insecticides seem not to kill mosquitoes, at least they weaken then and then u can sleep peacefully for that night, the next day you fleet the rooms again. Better still use sth strong like sniper in the room before going out in the morning, for 3days even fresh mosquitoes wey enter the room go die..

Rats: Very annoying and embarrassing, world don spoil sote rats now de dodge traps, they also avoid poisoned foods. But finally there are still ways of getting rid of them.. (Except ur backyard Na dungeon, then u just have to live with dem)..

Bedbugs Even trying to talk about dem is already making me nauseous. Very disgusting stuff. D bad thing is just 1 is enough to build an empire like someone said up there, n to kill dem ehn u need concentrated sniper or sth stronger.

OP didn't mention cockroaches, those tiny cockroaches are more annoying and disgusting than rats and mosquitoes.

Finally sha, all these are dependent on the cleanliness of ur immediate environment and especially that of ur rooms...

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by nsesam(m): 5:54am On Aug 24, 2018
All of them
Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by daewoorazer(m): 5:54am On Aug 24, 2018

Bedbugs abeg...

One uncle came to visit and that was all...he brought one bedbug and it multiplied to hundreds.

Village people use bedbugs.
A bedbug will hide in your suit pocket and take a stroll out during an interview.

Bedbug can destroy your future, scare gf from your house...

Btw, what sort of moniker is this

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by stano2(m): 5:55am On Aug 24, 2018
RATS!!! .. Mosquitoes can't wake me up once i have slept.
I don't know for bed bugs(haven't seen one before).

A rat bit my palm in night class that year, i woke up bleeding from two spots.

Rats chewed everything chewable from under the fridge when transformer got spoilt for months.

RATS chewed my friend's earpiece, his boxers, a polo and a shirt. (it welcomed him).

A rat came close to my head in the night where i kept bread and biscuits I'll eat in the morning, I was keeping it away from the rat, it came close and started chewing it, the noise woke me up. I shouted so loud when i flashed my torchlight and saw the rat, had to remove bread and kept it far where it would eat it and let me be.

RATS will chew poisoned crayfish and nothing will happen, some can even differentiate poisoned crayfish from the one not poison. Big rats will even run away with your gum book trap and come back stronger, with experience.

I hate rats, put a rat before me i won't still kill it instead I'll take off.
Don't know how to overcome this fear of RATS.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by sholay2011(m): 5:55am On Aug 24, 2018
Bedbugs.

1 Like

Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by weyreypey: 5:55am On Aug 24, 2018
dingbang:
At least you can sleep well if there are no mosquitoes in your room
How did you get into first bank sef? With your home an ecosystem of rats and bedbugs?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by Titto93(m): 5:56am On Aug 24, 2018
You can easily use mosquito nets to prevent mosquitoes...
you can also use rat gums to catch rats...
But Bed bug... Bed bug...

16 Likes

Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by laurel03(m): 5:56am On Aug 24, 2018
I for say all na poverty dey cause them around the house but aso rock self get rat... Rat carry the trophy

17 Likes

Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by lumzybo: 5:56am On Aug 24, 2018
Bugs are demons. Getting rid of them can be so difficult.

1 Like

Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by xcel20001: 5:56am On Aug 24, 2018
BB for sure! They are difficult to get rid of. They multiply so fast and move with you everywhere you go grin grin grin
Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by ndidibabe(f): 5:56am On Aug 24, 2018
None of them is okay. They are all terrorist...

2 Likes

Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by Exwizard: 5:56am On Aug 24, 2018
Bed bugs can make u commit suicides

7 Likes

Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by laurel03(m): 5:56am On Aug 24, 2018
Titto93:
You can easily use mosquito netsagainst mosquitoes...
you can also use rat gums to catch rats...
But Bed bug... Bed bug...
original fumigation regularly
Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by Olalekank(m): 5:56am On Aug 24, 2018
As someone who has experienced bedbugs for the past 4 years in school and has been bitten by bedbugs back to back yearly, I can say there's none of these that can be compared to bedbug.
Those things would be biting you, you won't see what's biting you. To sleep, they won't gree, to read, they won't gree to leave you alone.

Every semester, the bedbugs waiting for us like

52 Likes

Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:56am On Aug 24, 2018
I have never seen a bedbug in my entire life

5 Likes

Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by Synergyajy(m): 5:57am On Aug 24, 2018
Bedbugs!!!!!!!!!.

2 Likes

Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by PotatoSalad(m): 5:58am On Aug 24, 2018
Cockroaches... especially the flying ones. I'm ready to scatter the room and deprive sleep to kill one cockroach.

I've never seen a bedbug though. Mosquitoes are manageable, just turn the fan at Max speed.

8 Likes

Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by darlous(m): 5:58am On Aug 24, 2018
Don't pray for bedbugs, they act like spirits

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by dingbang(m): 5:58am On Aug 24, 2018
weyreypey:

How did you get into first bank sef?
took a test, attended an interview and passed the final stage. How did you become so stupid?

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by Groovenaija360(m): 5:59am On Aug 24, 2018
cry
Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by weyreypey: 5:59am On Aug 24, 2018
dingbang:
took a test, attended an interview and passed the final stage. How did you become so stupid?
You ask yourself.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Menace Of Quack Nurses, My Experience / FG Destroys Over 1 Million Expired AstraZeneca COVID-19 Vaccines / Man Hangs Himself In Daura, Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.