Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Cynthia Morgan Unfollows Davido On Instagram After He Reached Out To Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan Unfollows Davido On Instagram After He Reached Out To Her (2115 Views)

Copyright Infringement: Tiwa Ignored Me When I Reached Out, Says Danny Young / Davido Has Reached Out To Ayotomide Labinjo, His First Baby Mama - Kemi Olunloyo / Bbnaija, Nina Unfollows Miracle On Instagram After Dumping Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cynthia Morgan Unfollows Davido On Instagram After He Reached Out To Her by linx123: 1:34pm On May 28, 2020
Embattled singer Cynthia Morgan unfollows Davido on ig.

Cynthia Morgan who have been in the news for the past few days after she accused her former record label of taking over her stage name, Instagram account etc which led to her falling into depression and relocating to Benin.

After she shared her story, ‘IF’ Crooner, Davido reached out to her and promised to help the embattled singer get on her feet back. However a quick check on the singer’s ig page reveals he has unfollowed Cynthia Morgan.

See here................https://janefblog.com/13703-2cynthia-morgan-unfollows-davido-on-instagram-after-he-reached-out-to-her/

1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Unfollows Davido On Instagram After He Reached Out To Her by godkiller(m): 2:06pm On May 28, 2020
Who unfollowed who?

We are training youths on solar panel production and installation.

If you want to learn or volunteer to teach please drop your WhatsApp number, location and area of interest.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Unfollows Davido On Instagram After He Reached Out To Her by Darato: 2:30pm On May 28, 2020
Headline- CM unfollowed Davido
Body- Davido unfollowed CM
Readers- Op who unfollowed who?

Add these 2 books to your library or book list - Atonement, The Mystery of Reconciliation & The Devil’s Mission, The real sign of the end time.

Contact me for resume writing, cover letter, LinkedIn optimization, read my signature and call me NOW
Re: Cynthia Morgan Unfollows Davido On Instagram After He Reached Out To Her by tesseract: 2:39pm On May 28, 2020
Op is very confused... undecided
Re: Cynthia Morgan Unfollows Davido On Instagram After He Reached Out To Her by livingme: 3:01pm On May 28, 2020
Bloggers and fake news are like Penis and Vigina

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Unfollows Davido On Instagram After He Reached Out To Her by olarge: 3:39pm On May 28, 2020
tesseract:
Op is very confused... undecided
Extremely confused.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Unfollows Davido On Instagram After He Reached Out To Her by yuswrld20(m): 3:59pm On May 28, 2020
op who do who
Re: Cynthia Morgan Unfollows Davido On Instagram After He Reached Out To Her by Harry00(m): 9:10pm On May 28, 2020
yuswrld20:
op who do who
You shock

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Unfollows Davido On Instagram After He Reached Out To Her by yuswrld20(m): 10:09pm On May 28, 2020
Harry00:
You shock
electric

(1) (Reply)

Is Rita Dominic A Cancer Patient? Find Answers. / Billionaire Daughter, DJ Cuppy Lists Benefit Any Man Would Get From Dating Her / MC Oluomo And Small Doctor Engage In Strange Handshake Publicly (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.