Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Snoop Dogg Compares How Police Arrest White Murderers And Unarmed Black Men - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Snoop Dogg Compares How Police Arrest White Murderers And Unarmed Black Men (6075 Views)

Mohbad: How Police Picked Up Sam Larry From Lagos Airport On Arrival From Kenya / Snoop Dogg Cheating With Celina Powell, Exposed On Social Media (Photos) / Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snoop Dogg Compares How Police Arrest White Murderers And Unarmed Black Men by juman(m): 9:31pm On May 28, 2020
America is a great country with wonderful people but they have very bad leaders.
America is run as highly hateful society.

Those police men deserved to die.
Re: Snoop Dogg Compares How Police Arrest White Murderers And Unarmed Black Men by talut(m): 9:44pm On May 28, 2020
kiddoiLL:
Floyd wasn't disobeying or resisting any arrest!!! Floyd was unarmed, he was pinned to the ground by four cops!! FOUR!!!!!!! You only saw the one that strangled him.
He was even gasping for breath and begging that he couldn't breathe that please he needs water. or anything, his chest hurts, he can't breathe and that animal stayed on him, he was cuffed and was on the ground!!
And that bastard strangled him for close to 15 minutes and you say Floyd was disobeying?

I get it,you're upset but is there really a point twisting the story to defend the point you're making? in the several articles I read, it was one man that pinned him and the official statement claimed he initially resisted arrest, if any evidence is produced to prove otherwise, it will surely be welcomed so unless you were there... and your 15 minutes claim is that correct too? now it sounds like I'm defending some crazy policemen. meanwhile it's not as if due process against this cops have not begin
Re: Snoop Dogg Compares How Police Arrest White Murderers And Unarmed Black Men by Hypnotise: 9:53pm On May 28, 2020
Netanya:
Racism will forever confuse me. What did we actually do for them to hate us this much?
Sometimes I wonder why the white man is soo scared of the black man.
Re: Snoop Dogg Compares How Police Arrest White Murderers And Unarmed Black Men by kiddoiLL(m): 10:38pm On May 28, 2020
talut:

I get it,you're upset but is there really a point twisting the story to defend the point you're making? in the several articles I read, it was one man that pinned him and the official statement claimed he initially resisted arrest, if any evidence is produced to prove otherwise, it will surely be welcomed so unless you were there... and your 15 minutes claim is that correct too? now it sounds like I'm defending some crazy policemen. meanwhile it's not as if due process against this cops have not begin
I'm not twisting any story, I've read articles and seen videos about the incident, you should be the one to get your facts right tho..
You only saw pictures and a video of the policeman's face alone...
And yes the 15 minutes thing is true, at least witnesses there said so, and the pig was on the guy's neck for that long all thru, people were recording telling him to get off the guy, the Asian guy kept stopping folks from getting close...
starting of the video where he got cuffed and hooked down isn't with it, you can see the recording up to ten minutes.. Imagine how long they pinned him down first.

people were there trying to intervene but the other Asian guy was the one stopping people from going closer.
I made an error with the number three cops held him down already, the fourth one is the Asian stopping people.
With handcuffs already, on the ground, he had three cops on him and you guys are trying to make a case for these pigs.
Nairaland no dey allow videos, I would've posted the videos for you. How can you guys tell me 3 cops on one guy is fair, he was cuffed, how can you guys say he was resisting arrest on the ground.

A serial killer hiding behind a badge

Re: Snoop Dogg Compares How Police Arrest White Murderers And Unarmed Black Men by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 28, 2020
dynicks:
And no Nigerian celebrity has condemned the act....

Meanwhile...Combined team of African security officers arrives USA to make a massive arrest of those white chameleons....

Hey! Where Dem dey!!...
Have you condemned the one happening right in your BACKYARD...?
Why NIGERIA dey always involve for matter why dey FAR from them...?

There is ethnic cleansing going on in Nigeria on Daily basis, CNN is not covering that but..... na the matter weh happen for US, u see to cover for Journalists....
Tufiaaaaaaaaa.
Naaaa waaaaoooooo

PLEASE, let's deal with the Following in Nigeria first:
1. Police Brutality.
2. Fulani massacre.
3. Overwhelming joblessness.
4. BoKo Haram massacre
5. Ravaging Unemployment.
6. Political Looting.
7. Massacre of Christians.
8. World Poverty Capital.
9. World HIV Children Capital.
0. Armed Robbery
Re: Snoop Dogg Compares How Police Arrest White Murderers And Unarmed Black Men by Chommybaby(f): 1:43am On May 29, 2020
kiddoiLL:
Also Bruv regarding the Nigerian police incidents, that's pure brutality, it's not racists, they're mentally deranged men paraded as cops. The average Nigerian police feels like a god who can shoot and abuse anybody at any time of the day, young or old, innocent or guilty, not because of anything but because they're power drunk folks. They abuse the power, they know the average citizen won't do shît against them, Nigeria ain't the U.S where they'll get exposed easily, so they abuse the power and deal brutality on people.
Now away from the police, personally I see Nigerians as racists, bloooody big time racists!!!
Not all though, but once you treat that man wrong, harbour vain and wicked thoughts about that man or woman just because She's Igbo and you're Yoruba, He's Hausa & you're Igbo, She's Yoruba and you're Igbo, YOU'RE A BLOODY RACIST!!!.This shît is a lot on Nairaland here, it's disturbing, it's disheartening, The same men and women who tag each other as Afonja, Igbo and other names are the same ones who will condemn White calling Blacks Monkeys and Niggas.
I've never been the type to judge people based on their tribes or religious beliefs.
I have close Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa friends, Hell my Hausa guy and I spend the night together in the studio every time when it's time to work.
So whenever I see bigots, it's disgusting to me TBH.
Every Bigots on this Nairaland, if you see this, get offended or not but you're a bloody racist, you ain't no different from the whites who call blacks monkey.
and I'm saying Middle finger goes to you all

I love this so much.....

This is just the plain truth, racism is also amongst us.
Esp on this forum. Make one comment about a tribe now and you will see them flooding to abuse each other.

The thing seriously disgusts me too much.
Re: Snoop Dogg Compares How Police Arrest White Murderers And Unarmed Black Men by lorenzos1: 3:23am On May 29, 2020
You see the truth about life is that, Humans generally love to discriminate against each other across any lines that can possibly exist ( Color, Social class, Religion, tribe, Education, Financial status, intelligence). I really don't know why we are wired like that. Unfortunately for the black man we tend to be on the receiving end across most of these discriminatory lines because we have never really proved ourselves to be superior in anyway.

Think about it for a second, all other races discriminate against the black man, the question is why? We are perceived as being crude, unintelligent, unproductive, Violent, poor, Criminal minded and other forms of social vices are attributed to us. While we can argue that these are inaccurate stereotypes, if you look at the black man generally we unfortunately check a lot of these boxes. Can we name any progressive or highly developed black nation that compares with Western Societies, just one. Sadly there's none in 2020.

In the case of the US, it would appear the Police officers are trained to use excessive force on all black suspects regardless of the levity of crime committed, possibly to kill them at any chance they get. They do not value the life of the black man at all and a lot of the white folks don't like them. And unfortunately the African Americans are not helping, a large percentage of them are uneducated, they are jobless, they go into crime at very early stages, joining gangs, doing drugs, killing each other and feeding more into the stereotypes just see how they have turned the protests into looting and burning down the city. A lot of black communities in the US are an eyesore I have been to Baltimore and Detroit my God, a lot of places in lagos are safer and better.

While I strongly believe we have the capacity to be better and outsmart every other race, the black man really needs to look inward and hone his potential, Most of those African Americans need to stop the blame game, they should get more Educated and be more informed, they should try to get into top Political positions, Ministries, Police force, Medicine, Industry, and places where they can influence decisions at the top. They should change these crude, violent criminal narratives. See how the Chinese within 30 years have grown to become a world leader and they now claim a strong place in the society. These are guys that used to be known for abject poverty. Now they too discriminate because they feel they are better.

Black Africa also needs to wake up, For how long will the bBack Man be identified with poverty and disease. We can be trained, there are so many successful Colored People.

While I strongly frown at racism and killing of black people unjustly, I don't think protests or making the Police fear you will solve it. There have been so many protests before this. The most viable solution will.be to change the narrative because I don't think racism will go away soon and humans are unfortunately wired to discriminate.(We always want to feel better than the other person we just have different ways of expressing it).

1 Like

Re: Snoop Dogg Compares How Police Arrest White Murderers And Unarmed Black Men by kingtinnie(m): 12:20pm On May 29, 2020
And is the current riot going on now not prove that ...and please don’t refer them as AFRICAN AMERICANS and they are BLACK AMERICANS .....they don’t give a damn about real Africans ..they treat Africans the same way the claim the whites treat them.
lorenzos1:
You see the truth about life is that, Humans generally love to discriminate against each other across any lines that can possibly exist ( Color, Social class, Religion, tribe, Education, Financial status, intelligence). I really don't know why we are wired like that. Unfortunately for the black man we tend to be on the receiving end across most of these discriminatory lines because we have never really proved ourselves to be superior in anyway.

Think about it for a second, all other races discriminate against the black man, the question is why? We are perceived as being crude, unintelligent, unproductive, Violent, poor, Criminal minded and other forms of social vices are attributed to us. While we can argue that these are inaccurate stereotypes, if you look at the black man generally we unfortunately check a lot of these boxes. Can we name any progressive or highly developed black nation that compares with Western Societies, just one. Sadly there's none in 2020.

In the case of the US, it would appear the Police officers are trained to use excessive force on all black suspects regardless of the levity of crime committed, possibly to kill them at any chance they get. They do not value the life of the black man at all and a lot of the white folks don't like them. And unfortunately the African Americans are not helping, a large percentage of them are uneducated, they are jobless, they go into crime at very early stages, joining gangs, doing drugs, killing each other and feeding more into the stereotypes just see how they have turned the protests into looting and burning down the city. A lot of black communities in the US are an eyesore I have been to Baltimore and Detroit my God, a lot of places in lagos are safer and better.

While I strongly believe we have the capacity to be better and outsmart every other race, the black man really needs to look inward and hone his potential, Most of those African Americans need to stop the blame game, they should get more Educated and be more informed, they should try to get into top Political positions, Ministries, Police force, Medicine, Industry, and places where they can influence decisions at the top. They should change these crude, violent criminal narratives. See how the Chinese within 30 years have grown to become a world leader and they now claim a strong place in the society. These are guys that used to be known for abject poverty. Now they too discriminate because they feel they are better.

Black Africa also needs to wake up, For how long will the bBack Man be identified with poverty and disease. We can be trained, there are so many successful Colored People.

While I strongly frown at racism and killing of black people unjustly, I don't think protests or making the Police fear you will solve it. There have been so many protests before this. The most viable solution will.be to change the narrative because I don't think racism will go away soon and humans are unfortunately wired to discriminate.(We always want to feel better than the other person we just have different ways of expressing it).

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bbnaija Star, Esther Looks Hot As She Shares Sexy Swimwear Photos. / Nigeria BBA Winner Karen Igho Shows Off Bikini Body...sexy You Think? / OMG!! See What Uniport Babes Do Inside The Hostel When No One Is Around

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.