Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Tecno Is Selling The New Spark 5 For 53k??? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Is Selling The New Spark 5 For 53k??? (4608 Views)

Why Tecno Is Becoming A First Choice Of Every Smartphone User / 5 Reasons Why I Agree TECNO Is For Nigerians / Tecno Is Set To Launch Tecno Camon X – To Join The Camon Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Is Selling The New Spark 5 For 53k??? by skywalker240(m): 8:00am On May 29, 2020
Na who his/her mumu never do go buy

1 Like

Re: Tecno Is Selling The New Spark 5 For 53k??? by edoairways: 8:04am On May 29, 2020
Kk
Re: Tecno Is Selling The New Spark 5 For 53k??? by edoairways: 8:07am On May 29, 2020
CANDYDADDY:
Even the redmi 8 that have better chip and overall hardware is even cheaper,anybody we buy this mumu spark must be high on some crack
It is a choice let them choose even if the evidence is staring at their faces
Re: Tecno Is Selling The New Spark 5 For 53k??? by edoairways: 8:11am On May 29, 2020
Same redmni note is sold for N58,990 on same jumia, who is deceiving who.

Re: Tecno Is Selling The New Spark 5 For 53k??? by jaywalker04(m): 8:28am On May 29, 2020
Ringalawyer:

Buy your Ciaomi and leave tecno alone. Apple sells outrageously priced phones. Why dont you compare your Ciaomi crap with apple? You guys are playing double standards
Xiaomi isn't, in the least bit, crap. Which is more than I can say for Transsion in general...

1 Like

Re: Tecno Is Selling The New Spark 5 For 53k??? by seunfly: 9:02am On May 29, 2020
rationalhuman:
You are comparing Apple to Oranges
Xiaomi can sell 100 Millions Phones in India because they have massive Manufacturing units, Large scale setups, as they have to cause Samsung has its worlds Biggest Factory in India, LAVA, Sony etc

You are comparing India that is a Highly competitive market with Massive demand,with a lot of Technical awareness in consumers, Which has domestic manufacturing capabilities and infrastructure with Nigeria or any African country?? Its not fair

Over there people change their smartphones, Computers and Motorbikes like clothes. There is just no comparison. But yes Tecno products can only be sold here, over in those countries like China, India, Japan, Taiwan etc it is just a cheap toy for kids, thats why they cant be sold over there.

Did u read the link at all or u just another set ready to promote inferior product at all cost.

For avoidance of doubt, Xioami sold 100 million units in 10 months worldwide.

here who ever uses tecno also change within 2years because they are poorly built, atleast they change phones over their out of choice not because of short lifespan.

if u dont get the argument, what we are are disscussing is how trassion is reaping us off with poor product and very expensive at thesame time.
taking Africans for granted and paying celebrities and internet marketers to hype their product.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno Is Selling The New Spark 5 For 53k??? by seunfly: 9:05am On May 29, 2020
edoairways:
On jumia global, u search for phones based price, u can see higher or lower based on who is selling.

i bought realme x 2 pro for 142k and i saw same phone for 180k and another for 162k. i chose 142k and i realised it was chinese verson.
Re: Tecno Is Selling The New Spark 5 For 53k??? by Kamaye(m): 9:14am On May 29, 2020
edoairways:
you got it wrong, there is a difference between redmi 8 and redmi note 8, check the pictures I posted. So even if it is the redmi note 8 compared with the spark 5 you would agree with me that the Tecno is highly overpriced.

6 Likes

Re: Tecno Is Selling The New Spark 5 For 53k??? by eleojo23: 9:43am On May 29, 2020
edoairways:

Redmi 8 is different from Redmi Note 8!
Re: Tecno Is Selling The New Spark 5 For 53k??? by edoairways: 10:07am On May 29, 2020
Kamaye:
you got it wrong, there is a difference between redmi 8 and redmi note 8, check the pictures I posted. So even if it is the redmi note 8 compared with the spark 5 you would agree with me that the Tecno is highly overpriced.
Ok
Re: Tecno Is Selling The New Spark 5 For 53k??? by edoairways: 10:07am On May 29, 2020
eleojo23:

Redmi 8 is different from Redmi Note 8!
For real!
Re: Tecno Is Selling The New Spark 5 For 53k??? by edoairways: 10:09am On May 29, 2020
seunfly:

On jumia global, u search for phones based price, u can see higher or lower based on who is selling.

i bought realme x 2 pro for 142k and i saw same phone for 180k and another for 162k. i chose 142k and i realised it was chinese verson.
Na wa. What is the difference?
Re: Tecno Is Selling The New Spark 5 For 53k??? by rationalhuman(m): 10:14am On May 29, 2020
"here who ever uses tecno also change within 2years because they are poorly built, atleast they change phones over their out of choice not because of short lifespan."

AGREED
seunfly:

Did u read the link at all or u just another set ready to promote inferior product at all cost.

For avoidance of doubt, Xioami sold 100 million units in 10 months worldwide.

here who ever uses tecno also change within 2years because they are poorly built, atleast they change phones over their out of choice not because of short lifespan.

if u dont get the argument, what we are are disscussing is how trassion is reaping us off with poor product and very expensive at thesame time.
taking Africans for granted and paying celebrities and internent marketers to hype their product.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Is Selling The New Spark 5 For 53k??? by Nobody: 10:15am On May 29, 2020
YangaBabe:

That they sold out on launch date is kot a yardstick. After all they probably produce very little qty hence the reason why it was sold out.

It's easier to sell out about 135 copies on launch date. Try producing thousands and then sell out on launch date let's see.
you just don't know anything at all about phone brands

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Is Selling The New Spark 5 For 53k??? by Nobody: 11:28am On May 29, 2020
Urhobokwaleboy:
A nigga Once Said: Whoa!! Can you imagine.

2gb ram for 53k. Hmmm tecno dey do things o..

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If i enter there office. I go hold 15k. Na police go settle us las las

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Is Selling The New Spark 5 For 53k??? by seunfly: 11:29am On May 29, 2020
edoairways:

Na wa. What is the difference?

The difference is that trassion has partnership with jumia and it is more or less like trassion store so the price is much more uniform but xiaomi and co does not have any partnership, instead jumia lias with diffrent stores on aliexpress for sales. That is why prices are different and if u are not careful, u may buy fake product especially those big brands.

If u mean the difference in Chinese varient and global, Chinese lacks some things including some network broadband like infamous Glo band 28 and some things are in chineses instead of English also the update are different etc
while this Chinese varient also have other things the global varient does not have because of difference in local law. for instance i have instant call recorder which is not available on global version because it is illegal to record conversaion without consent in EU.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Is Selling The New Spark 5 For 53k??? by sunshineV(f): 11:54am On May 29, 2020
Marketer wey no no the difference between Chinese version and global version na pako o na pako

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Is Selling The New Spark 5 For 53k??? by edoairways: 12:26pm On May 29, 2020
seunfly:

The difference is that trassion has partnership with jumia and it is more or less like trassion store so the price is much more uniform but xiaomi and co does not have any partnership, instead jumia lias with diffrent stores on aliexpress for sales. That is why prices are different and if u are not careful, u may buy fake product especially those big brands.

If u mean the difference in Chinese varient and global, Chinese lacks some things including some network broadband like infamous Glo band 28 and some things are in chineses instead of English also the update are different etc
while this Chinese varient also have other things the global varient does not have because of difference in local law. for instance i have instant call recorder which is not available on global version because it is illegal to record convertion without consent in EU.
So what stops xiaomi from having their stores nationwide as their stores are limited?.
Re: Tecno Is Selling The New Spark 5 For 53k??? by seunfly: 2:13pm On May 29, 2020
edoairways:

So what stops xiaomi from having their stores nationwide as their stores are limited?.

Bro, hotcake no dey beg people to eat am oo and after one person taste am, he go call others to come and eat.

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Is Selling The New Spark 5 For 53k??? by edoairways: 2:55pm On May 29, 2020
seunfly:

Bro, hotcake no dey beg people to eat am oo and after one person taste am, he go call others to come and eat.

But the publicity is low. Anyway suggest an average xiaomi brand for me
Re: Tecno Is Selling The New Spark 5 For 53k??? by seunfly: 2:58pm On May 29, 2020
edoairways:

But the publicity is low. Anyway suggest an average xiaomi brand for me

It depends on ur budget, i suggest u go to xiaomi thread to check them out, personaly i dont use xiaomi but my brother is enjoying his own, i'm using realme.
Re: Tecno Is Selling The New Spark 5 For 53k??? by skywalker240(m): 4:45pm On May 29, 2020
edoairways:
So are you comparing the Redmi note 8 to the spark 5?
Even the Redmi 8 that is more better than the crappy spark 5 retail more cheaper?

What exactly are you up to

1 Like

Re: Tecno Is Selling The New Spark 5 For 53k??? by skywalker240(m): 4:50pm On May 29, 2020
sunshineV:
Marketer wey no no the difference between Chinese version and global version na pako o na pako
grin grin grin grin

Marketers wey say them go take plane go tecno office with edoairways na suvwegbe eeeeeh na suvwegbe grin

1 Like

Re: Tecno Is Selling The New Spark 5 For 53k??? by sunshineV(f): 4:51pm On May 29, 2020
skywalker240:

grin grin grin grin

Marketers wey say them go take plane go tecno office with edoairways na suvwegbe eeeeeh na suvwegbe grin

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tecno Is Selling The New Spark 5 For 53k??? by edoairways: 5:32pm On May 29, 2020
skywalker240:

grin grin grin grin

Re: Tecno Is Selling The New Spark 5 For 53k??? by skywalker240(m): 5:50pm On May 29, 2020

1 Like

Re: Tecno Is Selling The New Spark 5 For 53k??? by sunshineV(f): 11:33pm On May 29, 2020
Ringalawyer:

Okay we agree

Since everyone is a marketer

Go back to Ciaomi thread

Oh no theres no thread! Ndô

Hope all is well?
Re: Tecno Is Selling The New Spark 5 For 53k??? by Babanhajiya(m): 8:09am On May 30, 2020
I was considering buying the spark 5 or Hot 9 as aliexpress is not an option for now because of this covid 19 crisis, but it seems I have to wait until normalcy returns to get redmi 8 or Umidigi A7.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Is Selling The New Spark 5 For 53k??? by Breastfeed: 2:28pm On May 30, 2020
cruxgemmata:
I think these prices are due to demand. If Xaomi demand boom, omo dem go begin reason 70k o.

Most tunes, higher demand causes increase in price
Re: Tecno Is Selling The New Spark 5 For 53k??? by MayenKudi: 8:45pm On May 30, 2020
53k?? well the price they psoted online for the spark 5 was 49k and 47k for the spark 5 air moreover most things now are more expensive due to the pandemic.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

World Top 10 Phone Rankings-june 2013 / Android Hidden Secret Codes 2016 / What's The Best Phone I Can Get With 70k Budget?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.