Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Tecno Is Selling The New Spark 5 For 53k??? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Is Selling The New Spark 5 For 53k??? (4596 Views)

Why Tecno Is Becoming A First Choice Of Every Smartphone User / 5 Reasons Why I Agree TECNO Is For Nigerians / Tecno Is Set To Launch Tecno Camon X – To Join The Camon Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Is Selling The New Spark 5 For 53k??? by Kamaye(m): 9:28pm On May 30, 2020
MayenKudi:
53k?? well the price they psoted online for the spark 5 was 49k and 47k for the spark 5 air moreover most things now are more expensive due to the pandemic.
it is still expensive even at 49k, the argument here is there are cheaper phones with much more better specs in the market, of course this pandemic has affected the prices of almost everything but considering the specs of spark 5, it shouldn't exceed 40k.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Is Selling The New Spark 5 For 53k??? by MayenKudi: 10:08pm On May 30, 2020
not really, considering the specs i would love to compare it with the Redmi 8a since they are both 2gb RAM, 32GB ROM and 5000 mah devices, the redmi 8a goes for about 47k in Nigeria while the spark 5 is 49k. One could say the Redmi 8a was released months ago, but then they share majorly the same specs and in present day with all the price hike the spark 5 retails for for just 2k more, that should tell you its way relatively cheaper. this is just for redm8a, a 2gb samsung device with a 32 gb rom and 3400 mah battery is the galaxy a10 released last year its prices starts from around 49k, 52k precisely on konga as of today, these are just two other brands, compare it this way with others too and you will understand budget friendliness of devices in another perpective.
Kamaye:
it is still expensive even at 49k, the argument here is there are cheaper phones with much more better specs in the market, of course this pandemic has affected the prices of almost everything but considering the specs of spark 5, it shouldn't exceed 40k.
Re: Tecno Is Selling The New Spark 5 For 53k??? by Kamaye(m): 10:46pm On May 30, 2020
MayenKudi:
not really, considering the specs i would love to compare it with the Redmi 8a since they are both 2gb RAM, 32GB ROM and 5000 mah devices, the redmi 8a goes for about 47k in Nigeria while the spark 5 is 49k. One could say the Redmi 8a was released months ago, but then they share majorly the same specs and in present day with all the price hike the spark 5 retails for for just 2k more, that should tell you its way relatively cheaper. this is just for redm8a, a 2gb samsung device with a 32 gb rom and 3400 mah battery is the galaxy a10 released last year its prices starts from around 49k, 52k precisely on konga as of today, these are just two other brands, compare it this way with others too and you will understand budget friendliness of devices in another perpective.
Check this out! Redmi 8a 3/32 variant is around 37k while the 4/64 variant is just 42k. The only possible explanation here is tecno and infinix are just taking advantage of this pandemic to exploit Nigerians further cos I saw Hot 9 also selling for 56k in most retail shops.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Is Selling The New Spark 5 For 53k??? by Ejadike(m): 8:37am On May 31, 2020
Kamaye:
To say that I was surprised when saw the price on jumia is understatement, like seriously? I think only a novice would buy at that price when a much more better option like redmi 8 is available at a much lower price.
that's on jumia na. It original prove is 47k
Re: Tecno Is Selling The New Spark 5 For 53k??? by Ejadike(m): 8:38am On May 31, 2020
MayenKudi:
people will choose not to still understand your point.
Re: Tecno Is Selling The New Spark 5 For 53k??? by Mohbola(f): 12:47am On Jun 09, 2020
Phone that people haf started using....
Re: Tecno Is Selling The New Spark 5 For 53k??? by skywalker240(m): 6:28am On Jun 09, 2020
Mohbola:
Phone that people haf started using....
correction,

phones that ignorant and tech illiterates have started using ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

With 400k, Would You Buy Xiaomi Or Samsung? / Tricks You Never Knew Your Andriod Phone Can Do, (pictures) / T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.