Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Northern Emirs, Rulers Forced Me To Annul June12, IBB Opens Up, - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Emirs, Rulers Forced Me To Annul June12, IBB Opens Up, (3582 Views)

There Were Plans to annul the 2023 Presidential Election - Soyinka / Babangida Revelled The Names Of People Who Forced Him To Annul June 12 Election / The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Emirs, Rulers Forced Me To Annul June12, IBB Opens Up, by Raydos: 8:23pm On May 28, 2020
V
Re: Northern Emirs, Rulers Forced Me To Annul June12, IBB Opens Up, by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 28, 2020
another weakling just like his brother
who can force a president
a military president for that matter
Re: Northern Emirs, Rulers Forced Me To Annul June12, IBB Opens Up, by engrchykae(m): 10:06pm On May 28, 2020
slivertongue:
he may not be bright upstairs but he knows how to overthrow governments and overpower coup plotters.
''Sani risked his life to get me into office in 1983 and 1985; if he says he does not want Chief Abiola, I will not force Chief Abiola on him.''
to God,you have sense
Re: Northern Emirs, Rulers Forced Me To Annul June12, IBB Opens Up, by engrchykae(m): 10:07pm On May 28, 2020
Supan:
Atleast Afonjas knows their enemies now.

Pls leave ndigbo alone.
at least no be Arthur nzeribe be their problem

1 Like

Re: Northern Emirs, Rulers Forced Me To Annul June12, IBB Opens Up, by yommen: 10:30pm On May 28, 2020
Supan:
Atleast Afonjas knows their enemies now.

Pls leave ndigbo alone.

It's you Ibos that see Yorubas as enemies and not the other way round. Ok for examples, see as you just came in to tackle Yorubas when your tribe wasn't even involved in this particular discussion at all. The problem is you believe you can throw tantrums at us but you don't believe we should react to you. I wonder who does that.
Re: Northern Emirs, Rulers Forced Me To Annul June12, IBB Opens Up, by Heavensent01(m): 10:40pm On May 28, 2020
Kenplay:
Sadly today the yorubas sees Igbo as their problem when its the North that destroy and finnish Abiola. Maybe they are just afraid to offend the North and their by push the blame to a wink link which is the igbos, its what every oppresed and timid people will do.

but Yorubas returned back your ancestors properties post civil war while portharcourt you asslick up and down here convert it to their own properties

till date Yoruba is the most hated by you ungrateful Igbo
Re: Northern Emirs, Rulers Forced Me To Annul June12, IBB Opens Up, by Supan(m): 10:52pm On May 28, 2020
yommen:

It's you Ibos that see Yorubas as enemies and not the other way round. Ok for examples, see as you just came in to tackle Yorubas when your tribe wasn't even involved in this particular discussion at all. The problem is you believe you can throw tantrums at us but you don't believe we should react to you. I wonder who does that.

Calm down joor... This particular discussion didn't just start today, some people were wrongly blamed for it... Ask your father to narrate the event of that to you...I know you were still in his water then.
I only wish Afonja can stop hating, but it's in gene sha.
Re: Northern Emirs, Rulers Forced Me To Annul June12, IBB Opens Up, by Supan(m): 11:08pm On May 28, 2020
engrchykae:
at least no be Arthur nzeribe be their problem

Abi o... Even the harmless MKO outlived Abacha... but the ruthless northern machinery still couldn't pardon him till they snuffed life out of the innocent man in their trap... Allah so ka.
Re: Northern Emirs, Rulers Forced Me To Annul June12, IBB Opens Up, by Supan(m): 11:15pm On May 28, 2020
Heavensent01:

but Yorubas returned back your ancestors properties post civil war while portharcourt you asslick up and down here convert it to their own properties

till date Yoruba is the most hated by you ungrateful Igbo

You lie bro... Igbos don't hate Yorubas... Forget what you read on nairaland...This is called banter, it's just healthy rivalry...Have you ever seen any hateful Igbo?

Compare it with what Fulani is doing in your village forest and the count less riots you keep engaging with the Hausas.
Re: Northern Emirs, Rulers Forced Me To Annul June12, IBB Opens Up, by imam07: 12:17am On May 29, 2020
Kenplay:
Sadly today the yorubas sees Igbo as their problem when its the North that destroy and finnish Abiola. Maybe they are just afraid to offend the North and their by push the blame to a wink link which is the igbos, its what every oppresed and timid people will do.
You be mumu. Yorubas don't see any tribe as their enemy that is why we accommodate any tribe.it is u the ibos who see Yoruba as ur enemy despite we accommodate u people and u don't see hausas as ur enemy who slaughter your forefathers.
Re: Northern Emirs, Rulers Forced Me To Annul June12, IBB Opens Up, by FRESHG(m): 12:31am On May 29, 2020
Coldie:

Ur family is cursed not Nigeria
LALASTICLALA
Re: Northern Emirs, Rulers Forced Me To Annul June12, IBB Opens Up, by Supan(m): 12:54am On May 29, 2020
AhoadaRivers:

Bloody yorubanza have now revealed himself. Why were you hiding under a northern christian name before? grin

You catch am neat... Thumbs up as you Keep unmasking all the spineless afonja chameleons masquerading here especially those we SS and ND. grin

2 Likes

Re: Northern Emirs, Rulers Forced Me To Annul June12, IBB Opens Up, by MikkieEl: 10:50am On May 29, 2020
sesameq:
Northern Emirs, Rulers Forced Me To Annul June 12, IBB Opens Up, Implicates David Mark, Abacha, Emirs

They will kill me; they will kill the President Elect, Chief MKO Abiola if I went ahead with the election and announced the winner of the elections which we all know to be Bashorun, Chief MKO Abiola.
''

I know so; I am not daft. He won; he tried. I feel bad about the whole matter. Professor, I do not see how they will spare you because they know you are my principal confidant. You think they do not know you? They know; they know you are with me now.

They saw you coming in and they know you are with me now I cannot kill myself for the sake of what the country wants. I am sorry,'' IBB lamented.

It was astonishing to hear a General stating that he could not lay down his life for his country.
It was clear that General Babangida was in a fix as of June 21st 1993. I then proceeded to deal with the questions of who were these “they” and for what reasons would they want to kill the President and the President Elect if the June 12 election were allowed to go forward.

He named them in military and in ethnic categories:
''Sani (meaning General Sani Abacha) is opposed to a return to civilian rule. Sani cannot stand the idea of Chief Abiola, a Yoruba becoming his Commander- in- Chief; Sani seems to have the ears of the Norhern leaders that no Southerner especially from the South West should become the President of the country. Sani seems to rally the Northern elders to confront me on the matter.

He is winning; the Sultan and the Northern leaders are of this frame of mind.''
''Where do I go from here? They do not trust me. Without Sani, I will not be alive today; without the North, I would not have become an officer in the Nigerian Army and now the President of Nigeria I don’t want to appear ungrateful to Sani; he may not be bright upstairs but he knows how to overthrow governments and overpower coup plotters.

He saw to my coming to office in 1985 and to my protection in the many coups I faced in the past, especially the Orkar coup of 1990 where he saved me and my family including my infant daughter.”
''Sani risked his life to get me into office in 1983 and 1985; if he says he does not want Chief Abiola, I will not force Chief Abiola on him.''

He also named Lt General Dongoyaro and Brigadier General David Mark as those who were against Chief Abiola. In fact, he quoted David Mark as saying:

I’d shoot Chief Abiola the day NEC( National Electoral Commission) pronounces him the elected President!
SOURCE:THE TALE OF JUNE 12: THE BETRAYAL OF THE DEMOCRATIC RIGHTS OF NIGERIANS BY PROFESSOR OMO OMORUYI.

So sad! The same David Mark went to Senate and became Senate President in a democracy that MKO Abiola died for

History is strictly for learning lessons and thereby carefully architecting your futuristic and present disposition and alliance. I doubt if any lesson is learnt from this.
BTW, we must not forget that the same northern hegemony plan and executed Obj's presidency for his first tenure. From what is current obtainable, the good move is more of a Trojan horse.

God bless my country!

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Will IPOB Ban FG Allocations And Immigration Of Igbos To Lagos, Kano And PH / BREAKING: Governorship And State Houses Of Assembly Election May Not Hold / Cbn Donates N25m To Madalla Bomb Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.