Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,257 members, 7,811,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

The Train Being Used In My Beloved Country Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Train Being Used In My Beloved Country Nigeria (676 Views)

Why Is Lagos Blue Line Train Being Pulled By A Diesel Locomotive?—John Ashbourne / Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? / Makoko My Beloved Slum - Aerial Drone Documentary About The Floating Slum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Train Being Used In My Beloved Country Nigeria by 2ScrewsLoose: 5:33pm On May 28, 2020
I was going to the office one morning when i saw this dirt bag called a train conveying people to God knows where.... What is wrong with us in this country, couldn't they at least paint this thing...

Na Wa o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Train Being Used In My Beloved Country Nigeria by curfew: 5:44pm On May 28, 2020
You have not entered the train before. How do you know it is a dirty bag. Look at the engine not the body. That train can take you to China and back. It get automatic Covid-19 detector and killer. Infact, it done killed 3 of the Covids. What is now left are just 16, that is Covid-16. By next month, it will kill another 6 or 10. Leaf awa train for us O.

1 Like

Re: The Train Being Used In My Beloved Country Nigeria by KingAzubuike(f): 5:48pm On May 28, 2020
To separate Nigeria is a task that must be accomplished. Enough of these embarassment.

3 Likes

Re: The Train Being Used In My Beloved Country Nigeria by 2ScrewsLoose: 6:35pm On May 28, 2020
curfew:
You have not entered the train before. How do you know it is a dirty bag. Look at the engine not the body. That train can take you to China and back. It get automatic Covid-19 detector and killer. Infact, it done killed 3 of the Covids. What is now left are just 16, that is Covid-16. By next month, it will kill another 6 or 10. Leaf awa train for us O.
The thing de pain me, we do things anyhow
Re: The Train Being Used In My Beloved Country Nigeria by 2ScrewsLoose: 6:37pm On May 28, 2020
KingAzubuike:
To separate Nigeria is a task that must be accomplished. Enough of these embarassment.
And the pay millions for maintaining this trash,,,

1 Like

Re: The Train Being Used In My Beloved Country Nigeria by Kingseex1(m): 6:51pm On May 28, 2020
To do better thing na wahala, if them go do better thing the money involve go be times 5

(1) (Reply)

Cotonou / Opinion Needed ASAP. / What Happens If Someone Don't Travel With Passport Before Expiration?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.