Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Revealed! The Surefire Solution To Your Writing Problems - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Revealed! The Surefire Solution To Your Writing Problems (152 Views)

FUTA Students Revealed The Penalty For Physical Assault On Hand Book. PHOTOS / Examples Of Transition Words That Will Spice Up Your Writing / What Is The Solution To This Primary Five Quantitative Reasoning Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Revealed! The Surefire Solution To Your Writing Problems by DanielIkeije(m): 6:45pm On May 28, 2020
Have you ever had that one Story you’d love to share with the world as a book but you just can’t seem to figure out how to place the words and make them come alive like you’ve seen Chimamanda Adichie do ?

Or that Article that you can’t seem to figure out its head and tail?

Maybe you want to write your autobiography but you really don’t know how or where to start?

Frustrating, I know.

I know exactly how it feels like to struggle with words, yet come up with nothing; time after time and when you do come up with stuff, it doesn’t just feel right, it doesn’t feel professional enough.

It’s almost like you’re writing a summary, your stories feel dead...

Trust me, I’m familiar with that headache.

Maybe you’ve never written anything apart from exams in your life and you want to start now but you’re wondering “I’m definitely too old” or “Who’s gonna show me the ropes?”

First, the beautiful thing about writing is you don’t need a special talent to become good at it.

You don’t need to be a Michael Jordan or a Mark Zuckerberg or even a Ronaldo...
Nope
You just need to have an active imagination and a pen...(or a laptop for people like me).

Because you see, writing is about expressing yourself, that is the true essence of writing, YOURSELF IN WORDS.

Never forget that.
Even if you never see this post again, remember that writing is about YOU, not about sounding like your favorite writer.

The Key is EMULATE not COPY.

Second, Unless you’re dead, you can learn how to write.

The thing is, do you want to learn??

Think about this for a second.

Artificial intelligence is gradually taking over jobs right now but you know what Job they’ll never take over?

Take a guess.

Yeap, A WRITER’S JOB IS GOING NOWHERE

Only a human can communicate to other humans the nuances, complexities and emotions a wonderful piece of writing can bring.

Let’s not forget, you can make passive income on royalties From your published work, JK Rowlings became a Billionaire off the Harry Potter Franchise.
But it doesn’t have to be Billions for now, Just a little something here and there to ‘hold body.’

Now, How about that?

You wanna learn how to write beautiful stories, fiction and otherwise?

If that’s not you, fine. But I’d like to be friends with you anyway, here’s my Personal WhatsApp link, https:///36rZjHq you can come and pick one book from my Digital Library. Any book of your choice. You’ll receive it ASAP.

But if everything I’ve said rings true for you ��

Then Join me on Sunday the 31sth to the 2nd of June 2020.

I’ll be hosting a 3 days class to teach you everything you need to know as a newcomer to the wonderful game of writing.

Plus, I’ll show you how to create your first Book from start to finish STEP BY STEP so you don’t make any mistakes.

And you also get to pick one book from my digital library.

Here’s a link to the WhatsApp group

https:///FBIdBoC5D3DIILONnrMtWh

If that’s filled up, here’s the link to the spill over group.

https:///DdDQaUPI4Gt5xbVirnVgcn

Enrollment is absolutely FREE.

I’m waiting for you.

(1) (Reply)

How Far With Your ICAN Revision? / Study MBBS In Russia / Gre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.