Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,562 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Debro Releases New Song ‘daka No’ (ft. Ekpe)... Download - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Debro Releases New Song ‘daka No’ (ft. Ekpe)... Download (1358 Views)

Fast Rising Gospel Music Minister Wisdom Ekpe / Nairaland Artist Synord Releases New Photos Ahead Of Singles / Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Debro Releases New Song ‘daka No’ (ft. Ekpe)... Download by akstrending(m): 8:31pm On May 28, 2020
At a time when the world is full of uncertainty. Hope, positivity, and courageousness become an essential commodity.

Debro teamed up with his wife, Ekpe in a new song titled ‘Daka No‘ meaning ‘Forgive’ produced by Dr. Kelz.

Mr. Debro Michael Isong who also goes by the stage name Debro hails from Ikot Abasi 1 in Etinan Local Govt. Area, Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria. A successful businessman (CEO of Dependable Paint Nigeria Ltd), whose company has employed over 50 Nigerian Youths and a gospel songwriter/ minister.

“Actually, what portrays me into composing a song this season is the pain and suffering the world is going through during the pandemic called COVID 19. I had a personal encounter with God and He gave me the song (DAKA NNO). I got the inspiration during my quiet time. I recorded it, rehearsed it with my wife. “

Download, Listen and Share; https://premium9ja.com/?ddownload=24491

“You may ask why I chose to do it with my wife. Yea! My wife is such an amazing woman, my prayer warrior, my backbone, she is a source of encouragement to me. I mean I can’t imagine doing anything without her. I am so proud of her. When I gave her the idea of composing a song, she bought it immediately and I asked her to compose the second solo of my song in which she did perfectly. She is a superwoman. I love her to the moon n black – Debro said”

Download, Listen and Share; https://premium9ja.com/?ddownload=24491DOWNLOAD DAKA NNO

(1) (Reply)

Yahweh Preview / Timbaland Beefin' With Scott Storch! / Grammy: Best Rap Album Nominees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.