Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,539 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode: Buhari Came To Steal, Kill & Destroy - FFK Replies Adesina - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode: Buhari Came To Steal, Kill & Destroy - FFK Replies Adesina (29682 Views)

Gumi Replies Adesina: "War Has Not Been A Solution Anywhere, You Bootlicker" / FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Didn’t Just Divide Nigeria, He Killed Her” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Buhari Came To Steal, Kill & Destroy - FFK Replies Adesina by SOFTENGR: 7:49am On May 29, 2020
This Femi is simply doing the work he's been paid to do. I pray Femi's life be saved the way Buhari "saved" Nigeria.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Buhari Came To Steal, Kill & Destroy - FFK Replies Adesina by bigdot1759(m): 7:49am On May 29, 2020
This FFK no get shame @ all,
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Buhari Came To Steal, Kill & Destroy - FFK Replies Adesina by israelmao(m): 7:49am On May 29, 2020
"Came to steal,kill and destroy",so is Buhari now a devil?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Buhari Came To Steal, Kill & Destroy - FFK Replies Adesina by Jabioro: 7:49am On May 29, 2020
awhybliss:
Who knows somebody that know someones that has received the 5000# palliative transfer through BVN?, Or is it that nobody here is qualify for the Palliative?
You're disqualified...for asking that genuine question..

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Buhari Came To Steal, Kill & Destroy - FFK Replies Adesina by martowskin1(m): 7:49am On May 29, 2020
two idiots, dont ever mistake they have ur interest at heart. one is defending his time one is angry his time is over
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Buhari Came To Steal, Kill & Destroy - FFK Replies Adesina by PHijo(m): 7:50am On May 29, 2020
FFK summarised it, STEAL, KILL and DESTROY!

Very satanic mission

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Buhari Came To Steal, Kill & Destroy - FFK Replies Adesina by isaacprinz(m): 7:50am On May 29, 2020
E- propagandas all of them are scammers, none of them is a saint I repeat none of them is a saint
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Buhari Came To Steal, Kill & Destroy - FFK Replies Adesina by manbello(m): 7:50am On May 29, 2020
Mad man you are still eating the one you stole with your ashawo bleaching queen you called wife... Smug
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Buhari Came To Steal, Kill & Destroy - FFK Replies Adesina by emmaitive(m): 7:50am On May 29, 2020
Coldie:
PDP should stop wasting their time. What Buhari has done is in view of everybody, even PDP members self dae shame for the party for their 15years of useless leadership.

By 2023 Nigerians will be begging Buhari not to leave
j
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Buhari Came To Steal, Kill & Destroy - FFK Replies Adesina by jaxxy(m): 7:51am On May 29, 2020
FFK as a former aviation minister is the wrong person to tell Buhari this I still insist angry
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Buhari Came To Steal, Kill & Destroy - FFK Replies Adesina by Celenwa1: 7:51am On May 29, 2020
As in case of bible propotion
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Buhari Came To Steal, Kill & Destroy - FFK Replies Adesina by michoim(m): 7:51am On May 29, 2020
But FFK you are one of the 'satans', not PMB...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Buhari Came To Steal, Kill & Destroy - FFK Replies Adesina by ClitRaider: 7:51am On May 29, 2020
The cow is evil.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Buhari Came To Steal, Kill & Destroy - FFK Replies Adesina by cardoctor(m): 7:52am On May 29, 2020
It seems so. No light now since yesterday. No food in the house. Thieves everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Buhari Came To Steal, Kill & Destroy - FFK Replies Adesina by Joshak33(m): 7:52am On May 29, 2020
clowns
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Buhari Came To Steal, Kill & Destroy - FFK Replies Adesina by Congrats321(m): 7:52am On May 29, 2020
I am PDP supporter and I disagree with you. Let me engage u. What has buhari changed in 5 years in the area of job creation, inflation, infrastructure, poverty alleviation etc?

Coldie:
PDP should stop wasting their time. What Buhari has done is in view of everybody, even PDP members self dae shame for the party for their 15years of useless leadership.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Buhari Came To Steal, Kill & Destroy - FFK Replies Adesina by Pauladex(m): 7:52am On May 29, 2020
hmm
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Buhari Came To Steal, Kill & Destroy - FFK Replies Adesina by Odogwu999(m): 7:52am On May 29, 2020
Coldie:

wetin u say,4 ur mind nigerians go beg tyrant not to leave

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Buhari Came To Steal, Kill & Destroy - FFK Replies Adesina by Finnese001: 7:52am On May 29, 2020
the real omolabi
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Buhari Came To Steal, Kill & Destroy - FFK Replies Adesina by rapcy(m): 7:53am On May 29, 2020
That name Buhari, Na God go judge am.
Buhari no even dey vex me sef, who vex me Na those MUMUni dem wey vote am for 2015 angry
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Buhari Came To Steal, Kill & Destroy - FFK Replies Adesina by PigTormentor: 7:53am On May 29, 2020
This hungry loud mouth just crying to be able to get back in power and continue with his own looting.
Pls tell me, what is Femi crack heads job?

Jobless crack head.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Buhari Came To Steal, Kill & Destroy - FFK Replies Adesina by emmaitive(m): 7:54am On May 29, 2020
Coldie:

j[quote][/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Buhari Came To Steal, Kill & Destroy - FFK Replies Adesina by jrusky(m): 7:54am On May 29, 2020
FFK is damn correct.

No other words to describe the mess.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Buhari Came To Steal, Kill & Destroy - FFK Replies Adesina by sylve11: 7:55am On May 29, 2020
They are all same jare. undecided cool

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Buhari Came To Steal, Kill & Destroy - FFK Replies Adesina by idonhammer: 7:55am On May 29, 2020
If our darling daddy no arrest FFK for this one,then he is a true Democrat.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Buhari Came To Steal, Kill & Destroy - FFK Replies Adesina by igbarasdynasty: 7:56am On May 29, 2020
Coldie:

Please change your username to Codeine.... you must be really high

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Buhari Came To Steal, Kill & Destroy - FFK Replies Adesina by hotwax: 7:58am On May 29, 2020
The money Buhari has stolen will be more than Abachas.

Just wait for years to come, everything will be thrown wide open when leaks start coming out.

Because the buhari we know can't be boxed to one corner, how come he suddenly became a dead beat allowing corruption to take over his government. He must also be involved or has one skeleton in his cupboard.

You know the skeleton?

yes yes...Abacha looted funds through PTF, and buhari was the DG of PTF. You see what I am seeing?

You see how they scam Nigeria with saint/mr integrity/sai baba

You see why Buhari came out to say abacha did not steal any money? Abacha did not actually steal any money, it was buhari doing the stealing back then, in the name of abacha
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Buhari Came To Steal, Kill & Destroy - FFK Replies Adesina by slowice(m): 8:00am On May 29, 2020
adioolayi:
Well....We expected much more from PMB in 2015.

I have learnt something from PMB's case...In anything you do...Under-promise....Over-deliver.

Too many vague and unachievable promises marred his performance (Yes, he has performed based on what is available to him..maybe he can do better..I can't say)....We no get chill in Nigeria, we will judge you based on your promises and manifesto..so far you have not ticked all boxes of your promises..You are a failure.

You are wrong on this... His performance wasn't marred by unachievable promises. His performance actually marred achievable promises....

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Buhari Came To Steal, Kill & Destroy - FFK Replies Adesina by jrusky(m): 8:00am On May 29, 2020
manbello:
Mad man you are still eating the one you stole with your ashawo bleaching queen you called wife... Smug

Really, you mean for real? Interesting. So his wife was doing Ashawo in your compound before Its very unfortunate people like you still exist in this country very very unfortunate.

FFK talked you faced his wife and called her Ashawo now if anyone ask you what brought his wife to the matter what will you say as a child who is responsible (if at all you are in the first place)?

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Buhari Came To Steal, Kill & Destroy - FFK Replies Adesina by Nobody: 8:01am On May 29, 2020
I don't really think this FFK is truly from that region because the man chop leaver die

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APM Uses Peter Obi's Picture For Campaign In Rivers State / BREAKING: Boko Haram Captures Another Borno Town / Amaechi Throws 50th Birthday Party For Basorge Tariah Jr (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.