Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode: Buhari Came To Steal, Kill & Destroy - FFK Replies Adesina - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode: Buhari Came To Steal, Kill & Destroy - FFK Replies Adesina (29694 Views)

Gumi Replies Adesina: "War Has Not Been A Solution Anywhere, You Bootlicker" / FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Didn’t Just Divide Nigeria, He Killed Her” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Buhari Came To Steal, Kill & Destroy - FFK Replies Adesina by element44: 11:01am On May 29, 2020
If these lies are not from Lai, I will not believe it. Any time Femi Adesina speaks I feel like getting a gun. Femi Adeshina watch your mouth because 3 years is not forever!!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Buhari Came To Steal, Kill & Destroy - FFK Replies Adesina by rukis360(m): 11:01am On May 29, 2020
maestroferddi:
lol.

I always knew Buhari was going to be disastrous. I had a glimpse in 1983/1985....

How Jonathan, a C-in-C was unable to smell the coffee and safeguard the well-being of Nigerians is still a mystery.

Governance and leadership go much beyond being a "gentleman".....
but the ppl clamored for it, so he shud hav denied them their wish? Let's just see what wil b left of this country by 2023
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Buhari Came To Steal, Kill & Destroy - FFK Replies Adesina by maestroferddi: 11:09am On May 29, 2020
rukis360:
but the ppl clamored for it, so he shud hav denied them their wish? Let's just see what wil b left of this country by 2023
He easily could have cited national interest as the reason for his action...

I am sure he would have been applauded by most Nigerians.

It would have been difficult for APC to have created any serious disquiet if Jonathan had disqualified both himself and Buhari.

Afterall, the PDP was controlling both chambers of the National Assembly...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Buhari Came To Steal, Kill & Destroy - FFK Replies Adesina by sarris(m): 11:22am On May 29, 2020
maestroferddi:
Without any shadow of doubt, Jonathan is principally culpable for Buhari's emergence.

How weak could a man get?!

All the security reports were there for all to see.

All he could have done was disqualify both himself and Buhari and the whole would have still applauded him as the hero of democracy...

But what did he do?

He cowardly threw the country under the bus by his lack of balls/cojones and patent weakness.

Now we are all sucked in into the morass...

That would have been a master chess move to disqualify himself and Buhari.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Buhari Came To Steal, Kill & Destroy - FFK Replies Adesina by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:29am On May 29, 2020
Coldie:
PDP should stop wasting their time. What Buhari has done is in view of everybody, even PDP members self dae shame for the party for their 15years of useless leadership.

By 2023 Nigerians will be begging Buhari not to leave

yes we know we will beg him and even change the constitution for am join

executive order as amended
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Buhari Came To Steal, Kill & Destroy - FFK Replies Adesina by Okoroawusa: 11:40am On May 29, 2020
I Love PMB
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Buhari Came To Steal, Kill & Destroy - FFK Replies Adesina by Rexymania(m): 11:54am On May 29, 2020
Shut up

Damntruth:
undecided...you go school at all??
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Buhari Came To Steal, Kill & Destroy - FFK Replies Adesina by Gyong(m): 12:04pm On May 29, 2020
Jakemedg:
Haba FFK words are too harsh. Atleast one glaring achievement of PMB's administration is the reduction in BHT's random attacks in North West.People in KD can attest to this

Boss, don't say what you know nothing about. Before PMB administration, no one attack the southern kad people, but since he took over Naija and made it his play field, his kinsmen started operating with impunity. It took a lot of BLACKMAN STRATEGY to reduced the frequency of the attacks. Remember, kajuru attack is still ongoing, kidnapping in m/Rico, M/jos etc is almost on daily basis. If you don't have what to say about KD Bleep off.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Buhari Came To Steal, Kill & Destroy - FFK Replies Adesina by maestroferddi: 12:05pm On May 29, 2020
sarris:

That would have been a master chess move to disqualify himself and Buhari.
Spot on...

Dude was never a good strategist.

He was just too good to be true, which in the final analysis, cannot be a compliment...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Buhari Came To Steal, Kill & Destroy - FFK Replies Adesina by Jakemedg(m): 12:17pm On May 29, 2020
Gyong:

Boss, don't say what you know nothing about. Before PMB administration, no one attack the southern kad people, but since he took over Naija and made it his play field, his kinsmen started operating with impunity. It took a lot of BLACKMAN STRATEGY to reduced the frequency of the attacks. Remember, kajuru attack is still ongoing, kidnapping in m/Rico, M/jos etc is almost on daily basis. If you don't have what to say about KD Bleep off.
Bro Gyong i have lived in KD for a long time and i am still living here .I am aware of the attacks occuring in Kajuru and other parts of southern kaduna but you and i know that in KD we feared BHT's frequent attacks more than anything especially on sundays
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Buhari Came To Steal, Kill & Destroy - FFK Replies Adesina by DonCandido(f): 12:22pm On May 29, 2020
FFK has come up for oxygen again!

Must be disappointed Melinda and Bill Gates didn't send any protection dollars. Lol
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Buhari Came To Steal, Kill & Destroy - FFK Replies Adesina by DonCandido(f): 12:22pm On May 29, 2020
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Buhari Came To Steal, Kill & Destroy - FFK Replies Adesina by Justiceleague1: 12:27pm On May 29, 2020
hotwax:
but its true.
Regardless of any political party we support, its obvious we made a grave mistake in 2015.

This man set us back. The corruption going on is next level, next level of stealing. When they steal and you criticize, they use DSS to lock you up.

Criticize them and get lockedup. Thats what corruption next level is all about.

What about the massacre in the North?

We are now running a loan economy.

Even if u hate Jonathan, things wasnt this bad. It was bad, but an attempt to curb it, we ran from frypan to fire.

modified:

The money Buhari has stolen will be more than Abachas.

Just wait for years to come, everything will be thrown wide open when leaks start coming out.

Because the buhari we know can't be boxed to one corner, how come he suddenly became a dead beat allowing corruption to take over his government. He must also be involved or has one skeleton in his cupboard.

You know the skeleton?

yes yes...Abacha looted funds through PTF, and buhari was the DG of PTF. You see what I am seeing?

You see how they scam Nigeria with saint/mr integrity/sai baba

You see why APC is trying to make abacha look like hero? You see why buhari was desperate to become president, just because he knows how much he looted for abacha?

You see why Buhari came out to say abacha did not steal any money? Abacha did not actually steal any money, it was buhari doing the stealing back then, in the name of abacha.

Nigerians did not scrutinize him in 2015. They were scammed. I blame Jonathan for this mess

Will you shut up!!!?

You are still blaming Jonathan for your blunder?!!!!

What will you zmbs not blame GEJ for?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Buhari Came To Steal, Kill & Destroy - FFK Replies Adesina by Justiceleague1: 12:30pm On May 29, 2020
hotwax:

I blamed Jonathan and will continue to blame him.

1. He opened the door for Buhari, through his actions, he campaigned for buhari.
2. When corruption was widespread, he was defensive and did not go after them, he let his wife messed things up for him.
3. He failed to listen to his political maker OBJ, he was even insulting him for writing letter. This same OBJ made him from ground zero. This OBJ has been keeping Tinubu and Buhari frankeinsteins locked in dungeon, but he let OBJ release these monsters.
4. He was busy insulting yoruba elders, the same yorubas who voted for him with pity.

Jonathan would have been Nigeria obama, but he blew everything up.

Jonathan broke free from his godfather, which is a good thing, but what did he do? he put his neck under the gag of his wife, madueke and other corrupt women in his government. people without political acumen or support

Jonathan is a gentleman, thats his downfaall

This goes to show that you are not serious.

Happy Sai baba
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Buhari Came To Steal, Kill & Destroy - FFK Replies Adesina by Guide777(m): 1:44pm On May 29, 2020
hotwax:
but its true.
Regardless of any political party we support, its obvious we made a grave mistake in 2015.

This man set us back. The corruption going on is next level, next level of stealing. When they steal and you criticize, they use DSS to lock you up.

Criticize them and get lockedup. Thats what corruption next level is all about.

What about the massacre in the North?

We are now running a loan economy.

Even if u hate Jonathan, things wasnt this bad. It was bad, but an attempt to curb it, we ran from frypan to fire.

modified:

The money Buhari has stolen will be more than Abachas.

Just wait for years to come, everything will be thrown wide open when leaks start coming out.

Because the buhari we know can't be boxed to one corner, how come he suddenly became a dead beat allowing corruption to take over his government. He must also be involved or has one skeleton in his cupboard.

You know the skeleton?

yes yes...Abacha looted funds through PTF, and buhari was the DG of PTF. You see what I am seeing?

You see how they scam Nigeria with saint/mr integrity/sai baba

You see why APC is trying to make abacha look like hero? You see why buhari was desperate to become president, just because he knows how much he looted for abacha?

You see why Buhari came out to say abacha did not steal any money? Abacha did not actually steal any money, it was buhari doing the stealing back then, in the name of abacha.

Nigerians did not scrutinize him in 2015. They were scammed. I blame Jonathan for this mess
Truly, we have a disastrous bagger as a leader.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Buhari Came To Steal, Kill & Destroy - FFK Replies Adesina by Ajimusty2: 1:56pm On May 29, 2020
Chikelue2000:
Seems Lai Mohammed has retired from silly talk shows and handed it over to Femi Adesina....that guy is mad
y not after senior men don send am message to his personal phone,to stop ranting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Buhari Came To Steal, Kill & Destroy - FFK Replies Adesina by hotwax: 2:40pm On May 29, 2020
Justiceleague1:

This goes to show that you are not serious.

Happy Sai baba

sai baba to all of us. Hate put us where we are today..let hate continue to drive u like dog.

We are all at fault even Jonathan himself. He also admitted his faults and apologized...so move on and use ur head.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Buhari Came To Steal, Kill & Destroy - FFK Replies Adesina by hotwax: 2:44pm On May 29, 2020
Justiceleague1:

Will you shut up!!!?

You are still blaming Jonathan for your blunder?!!!!

What will you zmbs not blame GEJ for?

you call me zombie while BMC/Zombies call me IPOB.

you 2 should sit ur ols down and face the common enemy we have. This buhari is a war situation we are all facing together.
A typical zombie have still not seen anything wrong with buhari, yet u r here calling me zombie.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Buhari Came To Steal, Kill & Destroy - FFK Replies Adesina by Congrats321(m): 4:35pm On May 29, 2020
So PDP did nothing like those APC projects in 16 years?
Again do you think APC will complete all those listed projects before hand over in 2023?

Coldie:

If I start listing them for u this page go full.

Aba road "Obigbo section" has been bad for decades Buhari right now is constructing it.

Bodo bonny bridge that will connect port Harcourt to bonny island is almost completed

2nd Nige bridge is almost completed

Enugu Onitsha road, even Onitsha owerri road has been rehabilitated.

Lagos Ibadan rail

Warri itakpe rail

Lagos Ibadan road

Nigeria is now Africa's largest producer of rice

The list is too numerous to mention
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Buhari Came To Steal, Kill & Destroy - FFK Replies Adesina by hotwax: 4:53pm On May 29, 2020
Congrats321:
So PDP did nothing like those APC projects in 16 years?
Again do you think APC will complete all those listed projects before hand over in 2023?

Lagos - ibadan expressway is political project that will never end in 30years. I just pity people living in that axis.

PDP also constructed many roads, and it didnt count for them at the end. Constructing road is a means of stealing funds...inflated contracts up and down...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Buhari Came To Steal, Kill & Destroy - FFK Replies Adesina by mickelkingz(m): 8:06pm On May 29, 2020
Fela says "buhari na nonsense � man
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Buhari Came To Steal, Kill & Destroy - FFK Replies Adesina by Kfed4ril(m): 8:15pm On May 29, 2020
Coldie:
PDP should stop wasting their time. What Buhari has done is in view of everybody, even PDP members self dae shame for the party for their 15years of useless leadership.

By 2023 Nigerians will be begging Buhari not to leave

grin nonsense post
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Buhari Came To Steal, Kill & Destroy - FFK Replies Adesina by Gyong(m): 1:29pm On May 30, 2020
Jakemedg:
Bro Gyong i have lived in KD for a long time and i am still living here .I am aware of the attacks occuring in Kajuru and other parts of southern kaduna but you and i know that in KD we feared BHT's frequent attacks more than anything especially on sundays

No sir, the herdmen's attack in the southern part of the state and the serious kidnapping cases recorded daily in the state is the worst thing that had ever happened to the residents of the state. The most painful thing is, the government are clueless on how to handle the situation and their absolute silence is like salt applied on an injury. I can confidently say that BH attacked recorded in the state are; kawo attack, air force base, western byepass, shalom church and jaji attack. What was the total casualties records? Can you give the summary of lives lost to herdsmen attack and lives lost in the kidnaper's den? What of the properties distroyed and billions paid in ransom? Remembered how much CAN had to pay on diff occasions to free clergymen abducted as well as other peeps taken who could not afford to pay? What of the mass burial in a village in the state within the week? Dear we are living on the edge here.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When Is Alamieyeseigha’s Burial? The Nation / Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) / IPOB Bakassi Zone Donates Royal Chair To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.