Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,964 members, 7,828,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

What we did not know about Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What we did not know about Buhari (2235 Views)

We Will Do To Boko Haram, What We Did To Biafra - Obasanjo / 54 Incredible Facts That You Might Not Know About Nigeria / What We Did Not Know About Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What we did not know about Buhari by mogentle(m): 10:35am On Feb 01, 2011
BEAF=NSIMAN
What is your problem about other candidates against GEJ?
How many post per page by u for this topic? I know if it is the topic against GEJ, Beaf, you will be nowhere to be found. Like GEJ appoints Bianca as special adviser thread, You did not put a single post. Now it comes to Buhari, Your post is almost 25 on a page.
Get lost, You will lose with your PDP.
It has even started from INEC, get the newspaper and update your mental faculty. Poverty Development Party (PDP) is a gonner everywhere,
Re: What we did not know about Buhari by Genbuhari3: 12:07pm On Feb 01, 2011
so NSIMAN is still on this Buhari matter. Guy no get stroke on top this matter. it is an act of cowardice to spend your time castigating other candidates while you have nothing good to say about your Jonathan.

They should continue to tell lies about me just as I will continue to tell the truths about them

the statement above came from Buhari yesterday, to people like you.
Re: What we did not know about Buhari by johndoe200: 12:12pm On Feb 01, 2011
@genbuhari 1,2,&3 etc.

This is the truth:

"Allah is our objective; the Quran is our constitution, the Prophet is our leader; Jihad is our way"
- Maj. General Buhari
Re: What we did not know about Buhari by Genbuhari3: 12:21pm On Feb 01, 2011
so this 'our' includes christians? is that your translation to mean sharia for total nigeria? men people dey this country ooo

so as christian it is wrong for me to say '"Jesus is our objective; the Bible is our constitution, the Saviour is our leader; Gospel is our way"

grin I laugh men if the modification above does not make sense to you
Re: What we did not know about Buhari by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 01, 2011
Genbuhari3:

so this 'our' includes christians? is that your translation to mean sharia for total nigeria? men people dey this country ooo

so as christian it is wrong for me to say '"Jesus is our objective; the Bible is our constitution, the Saviour is our leader; Gospel is our way"

grin I laugh men if the modification above does not make sense to you

Any body who read how Islam came to Nigeria, how it spread and the impact it has made in the lives of the present day Nigerians (Boko Haram or whatever is an example) should be apprehensive of whosoever makes such a statement.
Re: What we did not know about Buhari by hakanai(m): 3:15pm On Feb 01, 2011
It will not work, the ploy to designate Buhari a religious fanatic just cheat again during election.

This is what John Campbell had to say while refering to Buhari:
"If he were to win, it would be a pretty good indication that the elections were indeed free, fair and credible," says Campbell. "There would be a strong emphasis on attacking corruption and that would be quite popular."

I didn't see the other wrong impression people (eg beaf) often attach to his person. undecided
Re: What we did not know about Buhari by johndoe200: 3:23pm On Feb 01, 2011
noblezone:

Any body who read how Islam came to Nigeria, how it spread and the impact it has made in the lives of the present day Nigerians (Boko Haram or whatever is an example) should be apprehensive of whosoever makes such a statement.

Are you minding all these Jihadists? The fool says that "jiihad" means the same as "gospel". They must think that we Christians are like the almarijis in the north.
Re: What we did not know about Buhari by Nsiman(m): 4:16pm On Feb 01, 2011
I can't join issues because u are all buhari's family members.
Re: What we did not know about Buhari by Nsiman(m): 4:17pm On Feb 01, 2011
I can't join issues because u are all buhari's family members.
Re: What we did not know about Buhari by ddcmachine: 7:12am On Feb 07, 2011
What about these? Sectionalism
Re: What we did not know about Buhari by Muza(m): 11:10am On Feb 07, 2011
Beaf,nisman,MJ,MrIna Niboro, u will neva understand
Re: What we did not know about Buhari by ddcmachine: 12:06pm On Feb 07, 2011
Understand what my friend, when this is an open letter to ur principal he shld clarify?
Re: What we did not know about Buhari by Nsiman(m): 8:37pm On Feb 17, 2011
Let's get down to business
Re: What we did not know about Buhari by Nsiman(m): 9:01pm On Feb 17, 2011
Another bad side of buhari here
Re: What we did not know about Buhari by Muza(m): 10:33pm On Feb 17, 2011
U know u cant compare the Humble Buhari with that loose cannon called GEJ, they ar not in the same class,not even on the same flight
Re: What we did not know about Buhari by Nsiman(m): 9:13pm On Feb 18, 2011
Class of sectional leadership? Of course gej can't be compared to a person that dn't guarantee freedom of the press, and of worship and buhari that dn't want nigerians even u to knw his wife and children by name. Who is buhari's wife? Why isn't she/his child campaigning for her spouse/dad by mobilising women and friends for buhari?
Re: What we did not know about Buhari by GOODYDAVE: 10:09am On Feb 20, 2011
Hw dare anybody compare Nuhu Ribadu with the venerable BUHARI? As far as Iam concerned, Buhari is Head and Shoulders ahead of Ribadu. He has been a governor, Chairman of Nnpc, Petroleum minister, PTF Chairman and Head of state. Tell me apart frm EFCC wat can NUHU RIBADU boast of? Pls we should not let PDP agents to run riots with our intelligence!
Re: What we did not know about Buhari by Nsiman(m): 11:30am On Feb 20, 2011
~ who compared ribadu and buhari?

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Sweeps Kwara State / Biafra Will Naturally Be Separated From Nigeria Soon (pic) / Open Letter To Jagaban (tinubu) Of Borgu-bayo Adeyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.