Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Interstate Travel Ban Violation: Security Agents Complicit — Reps - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Interstate Travel Ban Violation: Security Agents Complicit — Reps (16200 Views)

Labour Party Agent Shot Dead – Rhodes-Vivour Says Police, INEC Complicit / Desmond Elliot: Twitter Ban Violation Of Our Human Rights. / FG Decides On Interstate Travel Ban, Others Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interstate Travel Ban Violation: Security Agents Complicit — Reps by arantess: 7:31am On May 29, 2020
Anytime person wake up na him morning be dat..
Good morning rep members
Re: Interstate Travel Ban Violation: Security Agents Complicit — Reps by Gideon110(m): 7:35am On May 29, 2020
Are they just knowing that NPF are very unprofessional and corrupt... Everyday in this country makes me angry and sad... angry angry angry
Re: Interstate Travel Ban Violation: Security Agents Complicit — Reps by victorazyvictor(m): 7:35am On May 29, 2020
Youngwiz71:
it's sad people are still traveling, law and order mean nothing to Nigerians even to her leaders too.

No! Stay there and no travel.

If you receive call that you've gotten a contract of billions, would you wait for this fake Nigerian corona wahala to prevent you?

1 Like

Re: Interstate Travel Ban Violation: Security Agents Complicit — Reps by Swingate(m): 7:39am On May 29, 2020
Some of the people risking everything to reach their states where stranded in other states, the government made efforts to evacuate Nigerians stranded abroad, but nobody talked about helping those stranded outside their stares to get home.
I think the inter state travel restrictions should be lifted gradually , they should allow those with private cars with not more than four passengers to travel, this is because people still move from state to state daily.
What they do is travel to the borders of each state, come down and cross the borders by foot and board another bus to the next border until they reach their destinations. This even increases the risk of spreading the infection because most of those border crossings are always crowded.

1 Like

Re: Interstate Travel Ban Violation: Security Agents Complicit — Reps by taibat61(m): 7:39am On May 29, 2020
Corruption is d bread of this nation. Even the so call Rep members r leading with corrupt mindset. Money is d devish tool in this country.
Re: Interstate Travel Ban Violation: Security Agents Complicit — Reps by Blackhacker(m): 7:40am On May 29, 2020
Audio ban
Re: Interstate Travel Ban Violation: Security Agents Complicit — Reps by Kosoco(m): 7:43am On May 29, 2020
Instead of you to face your problem you are here supporting a rep member that also violates the law which they made themselves.
Celenwa1:
one of the problem of this country is our security agent.their coruption is too much.

pls help Save
me and my mom i have Paraplegic
spinal injure now
suffering paralysis and limited hand function.see
my signature for video
evidence and full story

1 Like

Re: Interstate Travel Ban Violation: Security Agents Complicit — Reps by dingbang(m): 7:43am On May 29, 2020
grin
Re: Interstate Travel Ban Violation: Security Agents Complicit — Reps by Akunwafor(m): 7:46am On May 29, 2020
But Nysc said we could travel na
Re: Interstate Travel Ban Violation: Security Agents Complicit — Reps by Kosoco(m): 7:50am On May 29, 2020
Let’s Ask Elumelu if that since this Lockdown he have not travel... Two edged sword ⚔️. You declare Lockdown without tools to carry it out how will It workout. It’s easy to sit in the comfort of NASS chair and make law... come down to the masses and see hunger in the Land... You want to lock tomatoe seller down or onion seller down for a sickness with we cannot handle..... And my Anger is that some Nigerians don’t think..... Had it been this Lockdown is fully enforced. There will be a serious chaos in this country.... Bribery did not start today in Nigeria... it is everywhere in the System at all the Facets Of Govt... even some holy people commenting here are worst than some of this Nigeria Police. The time to change this country is now” By checking the excesses of our leaders......

1 Like

Re: Interstate Travel Ban Violation: Security Agents Complicit — Reps by xcabczyxabczzzz: 7:52am On May 29, 2020
Karlifate:
Is it just dawning on them that the NPF & other security agencies has been compromised?
Something wey men for street know about from the first ban was imposed. Na just dey wan talk.
Re: Interstate Travel Ban Violation: Security Agents Complicit — Reps by xynerise: 7:52am On May 29, 2020
Ease the fvcking Interstate Lockdown angry
Re: Interstate Travel Ban Violation: Security Agents Complicit — Reps by benzion72(m): 7:57am On May 29, 2020
Any policeman that did not build house and buy good car with the proceed of this covid 19 can never make it again. Bus they drop 2000k at inter state and car they drop 1000k. If you are listen to radio and refuse to go and hustle because of fake inter state you are on your own

1 Like

Re: Interstate Travel Ban Violation: Security Agents Complicit — Reps by Celenwa1: 8:00am On May 29, 2020
Kosoco:
Instead of you to face your problem you are here supporting a rep member that also violates the law which they made themselves.
not that i am supporting them but the high level of bribery and coruption by our uniform men is not good even before the lockdown
Re: Interstate Travel Ban Violation: Security Agents Complicit — Reps by Drizzy5001(m): 8:01am On May 29, 2020
Police , don hammer this year.
This is their year grin grin
Re: Interstate Travel Ban Violation: Security Agents Complicit — Reps by benzion72(m): 8:02am On May 29, 2020
Gideon110:
Are they just knowing that NPF are very unprofessional and corrupt... Everyday in this country makes me angry and sad... angry angry angry

Who no corrupt for this our Obodo Naija. Even teacher they corrupt, A brother cannot use his brother textbook next year, there is new edition. Cleaner self no go sweep, she go just pick around. Pastor/Imam no talk those one na Tithe and offering corruption and more prayer for more donator grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Interstate Travel Ban Violation: Security Agents Complicit — Reps by Lisaint(m): 8:05am On May 29, 2020
Lockdown or lockup
Inter state or inter country

Come and see how

Men of the NPF and those attached to
Joint border patrol

Are making money on

Agbara-Badagry expressway

They will collect money and give motorists numbers

Even in front of Area K Police Hqs

Thier own is daily cash out leave story
Re: Interstate Travel Ban Violation: Security Agents Complicit — Reps by Kosoco(m): 8:08am On May 29, 2020
Please how much did the Government give you as palliative. After borrowing billions plus Abacha’s own?
Celenwa1:
not that i am supporting them but the high level of bribery and coruption by our uniform men is not good even before the lockdown

1 Like

Re: Interstate Travel Ban Violation: Security Agents Complicit — Reps by thatigboman: 8:09am On May 29, 2020
PrincessJr:
They should be talking about how to lift up this lockdown Nationwide. I don’t want to hear of another extension come June
u are not alone
Re: Interstate Travel Ban Violation: Security Agents Complicit — Reps by Sososo(f): 8:14am On May 29, 2020
Do you mean pay as you go by the security operatives
Re: Interstate Travel Ban Violation: Security Agents Complicit — Reps by Iamvetlander(m): 8:24am On May 29, 2020
D
Re: Interstate Travel Ban Violation: Security Agents Complicit — Reps by GreenArrow1(m): 8:26am On May 29, 2020
Which yeye complicit? They are more like facilitators. What remains is for them to start driving the vehicles themselves.
Re: Interstate Travel Ban Violation: Security Agents Complicit — Reps by joyandfaith: 8:36am On May 29, 2020
Re: Interstate Travel Ban Violation: Security Agents Complicit — Reps by Jeffyblaq(m): 8:37am On May 29, 2020
Celenwa1:
one of the problem of this country is our security agent.their coruption is too much.

pls help Save
me and my mom i have Paraplegic
spinal injure now
suffering paralysis and limited hand function.see
my signature for video
evidence and full story
Check yourself b4 you wreck yourself!
Re: Interstate Travel Ban Violation: Security Agents Complicit — Reps by Nobody: 8:46am On May 29, 2020
Covid 19 is in every state of the country,why ban interstate?

Many people who have livelihood somewhere and maybe had to tend to emergency at home will travel.

The police who collects this bribe remit this money to the government,I know you won't believe it even the IG of police receives share.

Frsc remits revenue to the government so why won't they collect bribe.

Infact they made sure there is a standard price for coming and going....interstate ban is a scam,audio ban
Re: Interstate Travel Ban Violation: Security Agents Complicit — Reps by OKTolu: 9:05am On May 29, 2020
The truth be told, if you're blaming the security agent who are collecting bribe from the people, what about the people that refused to stay in their houses .Everyone has their share of blames here the giver and the taker. If the people obey instruction and stay where they're,nobody travel outside his states, the olopa won't see anyone to collect bribe from.
Re: Interstate Travel Ban Violation: Security Agents Complicit — Reps by banio: 9:10am On May 29, 2020
Government should just continue with her stupidity. Can't they put in reasonable measures at the borders instead of Police men.
Can't they think ?

Useless people seating in AC and collecting #20 million per month want police collecting #20 thousand per month to do their jobs.
Re: Interstate Travel Ban Violation: Security Agents Complicit — Reps by prigoz(m): 9:41am On May 29, 2020
You want police to die, any days police refuse to take bribe, Naija police go die. This lockdown and curfew is big jackpot for Naija police.
Re: Interstate Travel Ban Violation: Security Agents Complicit — Reps by Celenwa1: 9:51am On May 29, 2020
Jeffyblaq:
Check yourself b4 you wreck yourself!
i dont understand you please
Re: Interstate Travel Ban Violation: Security Agents Complicit — Reps by Vulcan24(m): 10:02am On May 29, 2020
why not ban use of land transport and see how u will ride ur exotic cars u bought during the lockdown

all of us must comply to interstate ban

awon werey
Re: Interstate Travel Ban Violation: Security Agents Complicit — Reps by tunary(m): 10:04am On May 29, 2020
we all do same if given the privilege, everybody dey find money seriously
Re: Interstate Travel Ban Violation: Security Agents Complicit — Reps by orisa37: 10:49am On May 29, 2020
The Security Agents are using the Ban adversely to redistribute the Released and Retrained Bokoharam Insurgents, Miyetti Allah FULANI Herdsmen and Katsina, Kebbi & Zamfara States Bandits to SOUTHERN NIGERIA.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ngozi Olejemes' ₦1.3 Billion Trial Stalled As The Ex-NSITF Boss ‘Slumps At Home’ / Nigeria Elections 2023: The Allegations Against The Presidential Contenders -BBC / President Buhari Arrives In Daura Ahead Of Governorship Elections (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.