Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,086 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Am Loosing You, My Body Is For My Husband As She Breaks Up, Barely One Month - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Loosing You, My Body Is For My Husband As She Breaks Up, Barely One Month (8219 Views)

Married But Dated A Single Lady For 2 Years Now I Am Loosing My Mind! / Even If She Breaks My Heart This Is Why I Will Beg Her To Stay (pictures) / Ebonylips In Bed With Husband As She Warns Husband Snatchers To Stay Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Loosing You, My Body Is For My Husband As She Breaks Up, Barely One Month by Gentlec198(m): 7:52am On May 29, 2020
Am Loosing You, My Body Is For My Husband As She Breaks Up, Barely One Month

Good Morning All, My dear Nairalanders in the forum.
Hope you guys are staying safe.

Am writing this long heartbroken article, exactly the way it happens to seek for your advice and opinion.
Early last month April, 2020, I was in relationship with a girl, who used to my best friends junior sister. I sometimes met her in their house when I pay a visit to see her brother (best friend), then I had nothing like any emotional feelings for her, just exchange greetings and I will leave with my friend to my house.

Gradually I became interested and develop feelings for her, one day I had to summon courage and I called her to tell her how I feel, she too has already feeling the same and likes me too, but was worried because of her brother, which I later meet him as a best friend, with the help of his girlfriend and we talked to him, but then he was very angry.

On the 13th April, 2020, even before her brother agreed she came to my house for us to discuss, which she told me, she does not have anything to offer in the upcoming relationship (intimacy), reason been that according to her she is a virgin, and that is the reason why she break up, her last three dates, with the guys, as she caught one among them cheating and other ones she lost communication with them, but any other things she can contribute like advice, finance etc., and even asking what the future holds for us, why I liked her, my plans towards her.

She has good heart, kindhearted and respectful, I love this girl, cherish, care, and I promised not to hurt her, and I was serious to date her, respect her, help and never to cheat on her,
At the first week things went smooth and rosy, full of lovey lovey, she cooked and bring food for me, and even transferred 2k, to my cousin brother, who needed help, when I don’t have it at that point in time
I observed that she is kind of hiding her phone when chatting, even when her phone rings, I will ask her to pick, but she will ignore the call.
The second week, I bought her some body cares and give her money (2.5k) to make her hair.
I do send her text messages morning sometimes at night and call her every day to keep communication active.

The third week, if I call and text, she will not pick or even text back, she will only call when she feels and give excuse, like she is sleeping, when she is not, she started avoiding me, even when I came back from work, she will not feel like her guy is back, no form of romantic act, because I do check her in their street and when am going out to stay for few days, she will be telling me to stay long over there, without feeling she going to miss me, wishing if I had lived far from her, which could be fine for her.

One day I called she didn’t pick, i became worried and angry, I had go out to ask her brother’s girlfriend who called her and she came out, saying if It was me, she wouldn’t have come out, with a frowning face, I asked what is the matter, no response, we were there when, another guy called her and she took permission to see the guy twice, who was asking her, her number, in his friend favor in a car, and the brothers girlfriend told her it is a wrong act, for her to leave me her boyfriend as we are discussing to answer another guy.

Same day she asked me, if I will be angry, if another guy give her phone as a gift that the guy is her church member and he has a girlfriend, so they don’t have anything attached. I told her yes I will be angry and after some arguments and for peace to reign I asked to go ahead to do what she wants to do, since she insisted, even after telling her I will buy, she said she don’t want me to spend money, even the food I bought she refused eating as usual.

This a girl that will come visiting, after romance and being in the mood, she will decline, and said she is not ready, she is afraid and she has sworn according to her until she is married, even asked me to suck her kpetus, and get wet, but will not make out, and this has happened thrice, she will apologies that she can’t give her body, she is a VIRGIN, all the time we are together always virgin matter, but she will be angry and jealous if she sees me with another babe.
And I noticed she don’t open up, sometimes she will be hiding something’s and when I asked her, the only answer I get all the time is nothing, even when I called her to come, she will declined not coming, I will call and still text her, but will ignore and tell me she has no airtime, which I know she has, because I do send her card.

One Sunday afternoon she came with a threatening and frowning face to drop the bombshell, after forcing her to talk why her face is like that, she said WHAT IF I TELL YOU I DON’T WANT TO DATE YOU AGAIN, since she cannot give me her body, that we can be friends, I tried with my best friend girl to convinced her to see reasons with me since am not forcing her, she said she don’t know when she will be ready, and she advised we show move on with our lives separately, no hopes of when she will be ready either in a month or year. this make me shear tears, because i remembered something as she cried she is about losing me, while the other of her friend is crushing on me already she said.

I called and text her that I will wait, but she didn’t respond, next day she text back we should move on our lives, I called her for us to see and finalize it and sort things out, she rudely and angrily decline that she cannot come to anywhere or either to see me. I was very angry the way she responded and reacted on phone concerning the whole issues and I told her, she wasn’t any virgin and never loved me, just deceiving me, maybe her boyfriend is back and don’t want to open up, she replied that am the only guy she had and replayed that she is disappointing in me for saying such.
The next day my friend called her twice before she picked, and on the background he had a female voice asking her why is she till picking up the call and since then none of us has called each other again.

Please I need your opinion and advice, because she had made up her mind, after several pleading and advice.
I will upload some text message chatting we exchanged, when next I login, if it is necessary. Because it has a lot of facts.
Re: Am Loosing You, My Body Is For My Husband As She Breaks Up, Barely One Month by gasparpisciotta: 8:05am On May 29, 2020
Do you want to force her to love you?
Know that loving someone does not guarantee that the person will love you back

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Loosing You, My Body Is For My Husband As She Breaks Up, Barely One Month by chinchonglee(m): 8:05am On May 29, 2020
Bros which kian write up dis

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am Loosing You, My Body Is For My Husband As She Breaks Up, Barely One Month by cfree14(m): 8:10am On May 29, 2020
Guy next time learn how to summarize. Other matters dey ground to settle

96 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Am Loosing You, My Body Is For My Husband As She Breaks Up, Barely One Month by galadima77(m): 8:10am On May 29, 2020
Guy, learn to summarize na...

2 Likes

Re: Am Loosing You, My Body Is For My Husband As She Breaks Up, Barely One Month by Nobody: 8:11am On May 29, 2020
A
Re: Am Loosing You, My Body Is For My Husband As She Breaks Up, Barely One Month by Osuman(m): 8:13am On May 29, 2020
Is a very long text, but to be honest, I think you over blown everything because for the on set she has already lay the line for you.
Secondly, I think there is somebody behind the scene. My advise, is that you move on.
Don't over react to the whole situation.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Loosing You, My Body Is For My Husband As She Breaks Up, Barely One Month by keezy125(m): 8:15am On May 29, 2020
you such a dick!!... do you need a prophet to tell you she's never into you and trust me that girl was Nev a Virgin.

she's just a naive girl or probably a teenager that doesn't know what she wants, next time get Control of your emotions because you are a man and never you be all over a girl.

from the way you sound obviously you love her, so for now give her space and stop contacting her, she will come around. she's just been influenced by her friends.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am Loosing You, My Body Is For My Husband As She Breaks Up, Barely One Month by AFvckingAlpha(m): 8:16am On May 29, 2020
Always resist the urge to shalaye.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Loosing You, My Body Is For My Husband As She Breaks Up, Barely One Month by Premiumwriter: 8:17am On May 29, 2020
Always resist the urge to invest too much in a relationship

3 Likes

Re: Am Loosing You, My Body Is For My Husband As She Breaks Up, Barely One Month by zexy2030(m): 8:18am On May 29, 2020
u sucked her 3times and u didn't notice she is not a virgin.

7 Likes

Re: Am Loosing You, My Body Is For My Husband As She Breaks Up, Barely One Month by Nobody: 8:19am On May 29, 2020
Bro move on now.
there are many fish (es) inside ocean jare, na so girls matter be like,u will definitely see another girl that will appreciate ur love. But let go off this so called girl if you know you don't wanna be hurt.

3 Likes

Re: Am Loosing You, My Body Is For My Husband As She Breaks Up, Barely One Month by Anijay1212(m): 8:29am On May 29, 2020
From the onset it was bound to end in tears. But what are teenagers doing with things mearnt for adults. angry angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Am Loosing You, My Body Is For My Husband As She Breaks Up, Barely One Month by Denique(f): 8:32am On May 29, 2020
Na this matter we go settle today...no worry grin

5 Likes

Re: Am Loosing You, My Body Is For My Husband As She Breaks Up, Barely One Month by SavageBoy: 8:33am On May 29, 2020
With all these,all I can say is that "You are a simp bro" angry

Everything you thought existed with this said girl was nothing but a "Mirage". It never existed

Pick up yourself bro and move on with your life,some things aren't worth killing ourselves for
Re: Am Loosing You, My Body Is For My Husband As She Breaks Up, Barely One Month by Nobody: 8:35am On May 29, 2020
OP I read thread not storybook cool

2 Likes

Re: Am Loosing You, My Body Is For My Husband As She Breaks Up, Barely One Month by ijustdey: 8:38am On May 29, 2020
This guy looks like a sissy

What is wrong with "move on" with your life, you are becoming a pest to her life.

3 Likes

Re: Am Loosing You, My Body Is For My Husband As She Breaks Up, Barely One Month by Clinghton: 8:50am On May 29, 2020
Her break up should be a relief because she's arrogant and not matured enough for a relationship that could lead to marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Loosing You, My Body Is For My Husband As She Breaks Up, Barely One Month by lekbel09(m): 9:10am On May 29, 2020
SavageBoy:
With all these,all I can say is that "You are a simp bro" angry

Everything you thought existed with this said girl was nothing but a "Mirage". It never existed

Pick up yourself bro and move on with your life,some things aren't worth killing ourselves for
Dude needs the red pill grin

1 Like

Re: Am Loosing You, My Body Is For My Husband As She Breaks Up, Barely One Month by Fidelismaria: 9:15am On May 29, 2020
angry angry angry

Op na serious wa for you oooo

What's wrong with men of this generation sef

Na soso complain upon heartbreak we dey see here everyday

me I don tire to dey advise una oooo

anyways

Op

It's time you move on

Don't force yourself on anyone

It's not worth it

1 Like

Re: Am Loosing You, My Body Is For My Husband As She Breaks Up, Barely One Month by Evablizin(f): 9:15am On May 29, 2020
cfree14:
i don't understand oh,epistle on top i no do again?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Loosing You, My Body Is For My Husband As She Breaks Up, Barely One Month by Randy100: 9:18am On May 29, 2020
See how you just dey insult yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Loosing You, My Body Is For My Husband As She Breaks Up, Barely One Month by Ahmed0336(m): 9:23am On May 29, 2020
Just hustle bro and make money cos this path you're tolling WILL END IN TEARS.

1 Like

Re: Am Loosing You, My Body Is For My Husband As She Breaks Up, Barely One Month by Realresk(m): 9:24am On May 29, 2020
cfree14:

Lolz.. u don get job for NL as relationship therapist ni?? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Am Loosing You, My Body Is For My Husband As She Breaks Up, Barely One Month by Gentlec198(m): 9:26am On May 29, 2020
keezy125:
you such a dick!!... do you need a prophet to tell you she's never into you and trust me that girl was Nev a Virgin.

she's just a naive girl or probably a teenager that doesn't know what she wants, next time get Control of your emotions because you are a man and never you be all over a girl.

from the way you sound obviously you love her, so for now give her space and stop contacting her, she will come around. she's just been influenced by her friends.
thanks a o lot, you just said how i thought
Re: Am Loosing You, My Body Is For My Husband As She Breaks Up, Barely One Month by dom80: 9:47am On May 29, 2020
op, everyone above me has given you the right advise to move on and I will urge you to gladly forget about this confuse and manipulative girlfriend of yours and move on with your life without looking back.

the truth is. .. this girlfriend of yours never love you from the on set. everything she did was for you to think she loves you. if she loves you, there won't be change in her behavior but she never love you.

so, stop chasing the shadow so that you don't end up in tears. pick up your broken heart and move on.

you need to always remind yourself of this words that " before she came into your life, you were happy and that your happiness does not depend on her"

she has her life to live. she following her path that may lead her to destruction in the later future because she is a confuse girl who doesn't know what she wants. she claimed to be a virgin but she has random guys and she has friends (girls) that influence her. she is not a virgin.

so bro, move on and be happy with yourself. your main priority is to be successful and be rich. let that be your challenge and not this confuse girl of yours

5 Likes

Re: Am Loosing You, My Body Is For My Husband As She Breaks Up, Barely One Month by Nobody: 9:47am On May 29, 2020
cfree14:

Justice of the Peace.
grin
You better concentrate you energy on your life post-pandemic.
Re: Am Loosing You, My Body Is For My Husband As She Breaks Up, Barely One Month by Seventy7kings: 10:08am On May 29, 2020
Ahmed0336:
Just hustle bro and make money cos this path you're tolling WILL END IN TEARS.
premium tears grin
Re: Am Loosing You, My Body Is For My Husband As She Breaks Up, Barely One Month by chlowi(f): 10:20am On May 29, 2020
i dont even know people get up and switch on others ....
Re: Am Loosing You, My Body Is For My Husband As She Breaks Up, Barely One Month by jnrcess(m): 10:32am On May 29, 2020
Stop crying over a lady and move on with your life. You're a handsome, smart young man with a good heart. Don't let a naive lady treat your like trash, don't be a sisi and move ahead with your life.

3 Likes

Re: Am Loosing You, My Body Is For My Husband As She Breaks Up, Barely One Month by Nobody: 11:04am On May 29, 2020
"I AM A VIRGIN" grin. The moment a babe start yelling I am a virgin. Be ready for the shock of your life. Nah virginity scam in ignition be dat !!!

1 Like

Re: Am Loosing You, My Body Is For My Husband As She Breaks Up, Barely One Month by luvyaself95(m): 11:08am On May 29, 2020
I understand you Bro, but you are a headache in her brain and weak man in her imagination.
and beside you fvck up never beg girl even if you are wrong never say (am sorry)
instead say You vex much baby relax your mind Okay.
Have been there before and know how it is.
My advice is Just forget she exist and move on with your life.
Stop being Simpson and if you can say how old are you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Did You Know Something Crawls Out Of Your Face When You’re Asleep At Night? / Tiwa Savage Wahala See( Picture) / Meet The Most Sexy Black Female Soldier Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.