Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,025 members, 7,838,572 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

COVID-19: Inside Gbagada General Hospital's Isolation Centre (Video) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Inside Gbagada General Hospital's Isolation Centre (Video) (40385 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Comissions 118-Bed Isolation Center At Gbagada General Hospital / Coronavirus: Egyptians At Gbagada General Hospital, Lagos Cause Scare / (video) Coronavirus Isolation Centre Akure Drill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Inside Gbagada General Hospital's Isolation Centre (Video) by hahn(m): 12:36pm On May 29, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

I tell you most of the hospitals lack modern facilities

What you see are archaic equipments

The day I visited a popular general hospital, I learnt they only have one scanner, come see pregnant women, the funniest is that they later took the scanner for repairs which was never returned

Nigeria is stuck in time. Like 1960 or something

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Inside Gbagada General Hospital's Isolation Centre (Video) by olumide4christ: 12:36pm On May 29, 2020
hahn:
I was expecting a video of covid-19 patients coughing. You know like how it is shown everywhere else in the world undecided

Show us the video of people coughing in isolation centers in other parts of the world...
Re: COVID-19: Inside Gbagada General Hospital's Isolation Centre (Video) by olumide4christ: 12:39pm On May 29, 2020
LaReinaa:
We need to see an isolation centre filled with hundreds of Covid-19 infected patients not a paid add.

Show us the videos you have seen from other countries. We can then forward them to Sanwo-Olu for proof so that he can do as his counterparts are purported to be doing elsewhere.

Even the videos of isolation centers in the US that I have seen on CNN do not show the patients identities, where you see semblance of patients, the images are blurred. Same goes for the ones I have seen in Israel.
Re: COVID-19: Inside Gbagada General Hospital's Isolation Centre (Video) by olumide4christ: 12:45pm On May 29, 2020
wolfenstein:
But wait o no vex, was dis video done b4 or during the corona virus? Cos Lagos has above 4000 cases yet nobody dey inside d isolation center

This isolation center was opened about 2-3 weeks ago, obviously this video was done before the center commenced operations.

If the center was operational, do you for 1 second think Suleiman Aledeh would walk into the place without any PPE?

Of course not!
Re: COVID-19: Inside Gbagada General Hospital's Isolation Centre (Video) by hahn(m): 12:45pm On May 29, 2020
olumide4christ:

Show us the video of people coughing in isolation centers in other parts of the world...

Seems nepa have been showing you shege

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bx1VyRfEMwI
Re: COVID-19: Inside Gbagada General Hospital's Isolation Centre (Video) by colestephan86: 12:45pm On May 29, 2020
Lanrelagboi:
Over the years Lagos has shown others the ways to follow and that is why, Lagos Lead while others follow.

Health is wealth, and to the Lagos State Government, it is of almost priority.

#LagosLeads
#SanwooluLeads

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A99TCy1L3Jo
Lagos state and branding are 5 & 6.
Re: COVID-19: Inside Gbagada General Hospital's Isolation Centre (Video) by LaReinaa(f): 12:52pm On May 29, 2020
olumide4christ:

Show us the videos you have seen from other countries. We can then forward them to Sanwo-Olu for proof so that he can do as his counterparts are purported to be doing elsewhere.

Even the videos of isolation centers in the US that I have seen on CNN do not show the patients identities, where you see semblance of patients, the images are blurred. Same goes for the ones I have seen in Israel.
We can manage blurred images.. we don't need their identities, we need images not just figures! body bags, cemeteries, something real.. details! Believable stories not politics.
Re: COVID-19: Inside Gbagada General Hospital's Isolation Centre (Video) by olumide4christ: 12:53pm On May 29, 2020
hahn:

Seems nepa have been showing you shege

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bx1VyRfEMwI

NEPA

So you still trust in NEPA, if at all they still exist?

I don't need NEPA or whatever they are called to be in touch. If you doubt that COVID-19 exists in Nigeria, then nothing else can be done on your matter.
Believe what you want to believe, you have a right to, though. It still doesn't change the facts!
Re: COVID-19: Inside Gbagada General Hospital's Isolation Centre (Video) by olumide4christ: 1:01pm On May 29, 2020
LaReinaa:

We can manage blurred images.. we don't need their identities, we need images not just figures! body bags, cemeteries, something real.. details! Believable stories not politics.

If you doubt that COVID-19 exists in Nigeria, then nothing else can be done on your matter.
Believe what you want to believe, you have a right to, though. It still doesn't change the facts! Perhaps you don't Know anyone who works in the health sector, I know many, family friends, co-parents in my children's school. If you do and you ask them what's going on, perhaps you'll change your mindset, politics or not.

A whole St. Nicholas hospital, one of the foremost private hospitals in this country, was shutdown for weeks because they unknowingly took in COVID-19 patients. Last time, I checked St. Nicholas is not owned by Government and will never shutdown just to advance a perceived "lie" by Government.

Anyone who doesn't believe what is happening cannot be helped anymore. This is not Instagram or Facebook where everything done is for the Gram!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Inside Gbagada General Hospital's Isolation Centre (Video) by hahn(m): 1:04pm On May 29, 2020
olumide4christ:

NEPA

So you still trust in NEPA, if at all they still exist?

I don't need NEPA or whatever they are called to be in touch. If you doubt that COVID-19 exists in Nigeria, then nothing else can be done on your matter.
Believe what you want to believe, you have a right to, though. It still doesn't change the facts!

I don't think we are on the same page. Cya
Re: COVID-19: Inside Gbagada General Hospital's Isolation Centre (Video) by bdit(m): 2:02pm On May 29, 2020
nice information keep maintenance social distance
Re: COVID-19: Inside Gbagada General Hospital's Isolation Centre (Video) by Tabularasa1: 2:13pm On May 29, 2020
Place that was built by fashola
Re: COVID-19: Inside Gbagada General Hospital's Isolation Centre (Video) by LaReinaa(f): 2:30pm On May 29, 2020
olumide4christ:

If you doubt that COVID-19 exists in Nigeria, then nothing else can be done on your matter.
Believe what you want to believe, you have a right to, though. It still doesn't change the facts! Perhaps you don't Know anyone who works in the health sector, I know many, family friends, co-parents in my children's school. If you do and you ask them what's going on, perhaps you'll change your mindset, politics or not.

A whole St. Nicholas hospital, one of the foremost private hospitals in this country, was shutdown for weeks because they unknowingly took in COVID-19 patients. Last time, I checked St. Nicholas is not owned by Government and will never shutdown just to advance a perceived "lie" by Government.

Anyone who doesn't believe what is happening cannot be helped anymore. This is not Instagram or Facebook where everything done is for the Gram!
Why are you jumping into conclusions.. did you read any part where I stated that Covid-19 doesn't exist in Nigerian? I never said so, ofcos Covid-19 exists in Nigeria and all over the world, it's a pandemic..

If at this stage you haven't realised that some states In Nigeria in conjunction with NCDC are playing politics with the figures and the whole virus.. then nothing can be done on your case!
Re: COVID-19: Inside Gbagada General Hospital's Isolation Centre (Video) by olajizz01(m): 3:17pm On May 29, 2020
Factfinder1:
What can I say

Who has heard anything about kano isolation centre...are their covid 19 patients back from sallah break??
Hahaha.......................................,

So,they went for Sallah break,wonder will never cease to end in kano.
Re: COVID-19: Inside Gbagada General Hospital's Isolation Centre (Video) by SouthPaw24(m): 9:46pm On May 29, 2020
I was expecting to see people dying.
Re: COVID-19: Inside Gbagada General Hospital's Isolation Centre (Video) by lexy2014: 9:56pm On May 29, 2020
wolfenstein:
But wait o no vex, was dis video done b4 or during the corona virus? Cos Lagos has above 4000 cases yet nobody dey inside d isolation center

I saw d abuja isolation centre, thisday dome yesterday on nta. As large& well equipped as d facility is, there was not one patient or doctor within d facility. Just empty beds

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Inside Gbagada General Hospital's Isolation Centre (Video) by lexy2014: 9:58pm On May 29, 2020
olumide4christ:

Were are d patients in d isolation centres that are being advertised?
Re: COVID-19: Inside Gbagada General Hospital's Isolation Centre (Video) by lexy2014: 10:01pm On May 29, 2020
olumide4christ:

But on CNN, u can see human beings on their sick beds, hidden identities or not. On Nigerian stations, how patients have u seen on their sick beds in d various advertised isolation centres?
Re: COVID-19: Inside Gbagada General Hospital's Isolation Centre (Video) by mechanics(m): 11:05pm On May 30, 2020
Dry
Re: COVID-19: Inside Gbagada General Hospital's Isolation Centre (Video) by lililiu: 3:48am On Jun 02, 2020
even developed some sort of chest infection because every once in awhile, i would cough out this small mucus ball that smelled like burnt wires. i did have a bad fever at one point. even got a bod rash in which i thought were bird mites. just randomly, out of nowhere.
Re: COVID-19: Inside Gbagada General Hospital's Isolation Centre (Video) by dammyhugee: 1:19pm On Jun 08, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola / Lady Bleeds To Death As Maitama General Hospital Refuses To Attend To Her / Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates Ambulances, 20 Vehicles To Kano COVID-19 Taskforce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.