Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,544 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

COVID-19: Inside Gbagada General Hospital's Isolation Centre (Video) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Inside Gbagada General Hospital's Isolation Centre (Video) (40384 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Comissions 118-Bed Isolation Center At Gbagada General Hospital / Coronavirus: Egyptians At Gbagada General Hospital, Lagos Cause Scare / (video) Coronavirus Isolation Centre Akure Drill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Inside Gbagada General Hospital's Isolation Centre (Video) by adioolayi(m): 9:46am On May 29, 2020
Enwhen:

Is Ambode still the Gov of Lagos State ?
No.....Fashola is also not the Governor....But they were part of that Centre story. They need to be mentioned...good or bad.
Re: COVID-19: Inside Gbagada General Hospital's Isolation Centre (Video) by AmazingELixir: 9:46am On May 29, 2020
cool

Suleiman my guy...see him badt afro
Re: COVID-19: Inside Gbagada General Hospital's Isolation Centre (Video) by Ventura1: 9:47am On May 29, 2020
Why these facilities don't last is simple, 95% of the equipments in their are not manufactured in Nigeria.

So, maintaining them will be pretty tough, any equipment failure could take months to be fixed, if not totally discarded due to lack of local spare part or the cost of importing the faulty component, which could mean flying in a professional from the OEM to fixed it.
Re: COVID-19: Inside Gbagada General Hospital's Isolation Centre (Video) by AmazingELixir: 9:48am On May 29, 2020
adioolayi:
A 5 billion naira world class Renal and Cardiac centre building, a PPP legacy of Governor Raji Fashola, started well and had some foreigners as Drs....The facility was left to rot, wasted and neglected by Governor Ambode.

The building now put to use as CoVID19 isolation centre.....I don't know if I should applaud Governor Sanwolu for putting the facility into use, or knock him for using a supposed world class renal and cardiac centre as CoVID19 isolation centre.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/343318-investigation-why-lagos-govts-n5-6bn-cardio-renal-centre-remains-grounded-in-terrible-state.html

I guess lil bit of both applause and knock will suffice

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Inside Gbagada General Hospital's Isolation Centre (Video) by Originalsly: 9:50am On May 29, 2020
Hmmmm..... beautiful centre..... world class. World class in what?... design and construction? ...aesthetics? We should be more concerned about the competence of the staff. We already know how that goes in our other ehmmm..... world class medical facilities.
Re: COVID-19: Inside Gbagada General Hospital's Isolation Centre (Video) by Enwhen(m): 9:52am On May 29, 2020
adioolayi:

No.....Fashola is also not the Governor....But they were part of that Centre story. They need to be mentioned...good or bad.

Lagos is progressing ...Baba Tinubu , Fashola and Ambode , did a great just ...most Baba Tinubu and Ambode , Fashola tried with the restructuring and beautification ...let's leave the past and look ahead for a greater Lagos.
Re: COVID-19: Inside Gbagada General Hospital's Isolation Centre (Video) by Sososo(f): 9:53am On May 29, 2020
Nice and cozy
Re: COVID-19: Inside Gbagada General Hospital's Isolation Centre (Video) by Iamdboss: 9:54am On May 29, 2020
#yinmu

After awhile it will be abandoned by the government just like his predecessor did.

They are busy wasting resources.

If at all they will open it for use, we already know the kind of patients that can be admitted there
Re: COVID-19: Inside Gbagada General Hospital's Isolation Centre (Video) by Heavensent01(m): 9:56am On May 29, 2020
Ishaquine:
Dummy, it's called an isolation centre. Americans are isolating at home because they have the capacity to do so and they follow guidelines. Not everyone with covid 19 is critical

is that why you're telling me your surname?

your sycophants brain had been damaged and useful to only defend both failure and incompetence of failed govt

if someone can defend Buhari govt then I've nothing else to say to you competent f00l. isn't irony of life that a dummy is calling someone that's pointing out errors and fraud of this govt dummy

you won't use that language with me next time, I'm not that civil in response
Re: COVID-19: Inside Gbagada General Hospital's Isolation Centre (Video) by mindtricks: 10:02am On May 29, 2020
adioolayi:
A 5 billion naira world class Renal and Cardiac centre building, a PPP legacy of Governor Raji Fashola, started well and had some foreigners as Drs....The facility was left to rot, wasted and neglected by Governor Ambode.

The building now put to use as CoVID19 isolation centre.....I don't know if I should applaud Governor Sanwolu for putting the facility into use, or knock him for using a supposed world class renal and cardiac centre as CoVID19 isolation centre.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/343318-investigation-why-lagos-govts-n5-6bn-cardio-renal-centre-remains-grounded-in-terrible-state.html

Hah! Here we go again.
Re: COVID-19: Inside Gbagada General Hospital's Isolation Centre (Video) by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:02am On May 29, 2020
we dey settle matters for this thread o rush now and settle your matter

https://www.nairaland.com/5889105/which-matter-settling-area
Re: COVID-19: Inside Gbagada General Hospital's Isolation Centre (Video) by Dextre(m): 10:04am On May 29, 2020
Lanrelagboi:
Over the years Lagos has shown others the ways to follow and that is why, Lagos Lead while others follow.

Health is wealth, and to the Lagos State Government, it is of almost priority.

#LagosLeads
#SanwooluLeads

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A99TCy1L3Jo

Did these niggas just advertise a hospital?. Oh my lord!!
Re: COVID-19: Inside Gbagada General Hospital's Isolation Centre (Video) by Monkeyballs: 10:09am On May 29, 2020
sanemind2:
Lagos is really leading with example in this covid-19 fight.

Meanwhile

Get Hd Movies on ur hard drive if you stay in Port Harcourt or get otg 3.0 flash drive preloaded with current movies.

Where do I find you?
Re: COVID-19: Inside Gbagada General Hospital's Isolation Centre (Video) by Nobody: 10:12am On May 29, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Inside Gbagada General Hospital's Isolation Centre (Video) by sinola(m): 10:13am On May 29, 2020
Nna mehn, you and Lagos state no be mate... Lagos is fighting Covid-19 while others are dancing kilomiti with the pandemic.
Re: COVID-19: Inside Gbagada General Hospital's Isolation Centre (Video) by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:24am On May 29, 2020
hahn:

Instead of fixing the normal public hospitals they are busy building new hospitals for show
I tell you most of the hospitals lack modern facilities

What you see are archaic equipments

The day I visited a popular general hospital, I learnt they only have one scanner, come see pregnant women, the funniest is that they later took the scanner for repairs which was never returned

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Inside Gbagada General Hospital's Isolation Centre (Video) by summerky: 10:25am On May 29, 2020
Instead of them to use HEALTH workers in the advertisement they're using actors.....Nonsense
Re: COVID-19: Inside Gbagada General Hospital's Isolation Centre (Video) by asgardian717(m): 10:28am On May 29, 2020
dalass:
Tell.us what is inside grin
they keep showing us empty centres, the virus is in nigeria bt d figures ain't true

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Inside Gbagada General Hospital's Isolation Centre (Video) by sanemind2(m): 10:29am On May 29, 2020
Monkeyballs:

Where do I find you?
are you in portharcourt? If yes just gimme a call
Re: COVID-19: Inside Gbagada General Hospital's Isolation Centre (Video) by bencash2020: 10:42am On May 29, 2020
Na Now I confirm am say COVID 19 na scam for Nigeria ��
Why be say na CELEBRITY there use do this Advert ?
Re: COVID-19: Inside Gbagada General Hospital's Isolation Centre (Video) by cystation: 10:43am On May 29, 2020
sanemind2:
Lagos is really leading with example in this covid-19 fight.

Meanwhile

Get Hd Movies on ur hard drive if you stay in Port Harcourt or get otg 3.0 flash drive preloaded with current movies.

Really would have needed but not in Port Harcourt...

I inserted my flash drive into my LED SAMSUNG TV,
Only music plays...non of the movies is playing,

Do u have idea what could be the issue!
Re: COVID-19: Inside Gbagada General Hospital's Isolation Centre (Video) by imustsaymymindo: 10:51am On May 29, 2020
Hope it would be managed with a good maintenance culture.
Re: COVID-19: Inside Gbagada General Hospital's Isolation Centre (Video) by Patbo: 10:53am On May 29, 2020
Campaign for convid 19 or campaign against convid 19
Re: COVID-19: Inside Gbagada General Hospital's Isolation Centre (Video) by Cockyguy11: 10:54am On May 29, 2020
Is it just me or this advert looks out of place. Like they are telling us to get the virus and come get the five-star treatment. I have never seen an advert of a hospital/ Isolation center before but since we like to glorify government responsibilities. angry
Re: COVID-19: Inside Gbagada General Hospital's Isolation Centre (Video) by Danielmegg(m): 10:55am On May 29, 2020
nyc 1
but We carry matter go police station, dem steal my guy phone....we flash am...phone ring for DPO pocket....we dey go another police station go settle #TheMATTER
Re: COVID-19: Inside Gbagada General Hospital's Isolation Centre (Video) by sanemind2(m): 11:09am On May 29, 2020
What format of movies are in the flash? Beta still chat me up on whatsapp let me see how l can help
cystation:

Really would have needed but not in Port Harcourt...

I inserted my flash drive into my LED SAMSUNG TV,
Only music plays...non of the movies is playing,

Do u have idea what could be the issue!
Re: COVID-19: Inside Gbagada General Hospital's Isolation Centre (Video) by olamimd: 11:49am On May 29, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Inside Gbagada General Hospital's Isolation Centre (Video) by olamimd: 11:50am On May 29, 2020
Nnamebuka:
What really happened to that guy (somebody Egbe that was once a Channel tv news caster now with TVC)?

He looks sickly.

His name is Sulaiman Aledeh. Nothing is wrong with him. Am sure this video was done during the Ramadan fasting period. So this answers why he is looking that way. When you fast for about 29 or 30 days, you will sure loose weight and probably look sickly.
Re: COVID-19: Inside Gbagada General Hospital's Isolation Centre (Video) by dejavuh0007(m): 11:56am On May 29, 2020
Lanrelagboi:
Over the years Lagos has shown others the ways to follow and that is why, Lagos Lead while others follow.

Health is wealth, and to the Lagos State Government, it is of almost priority.

#LagosLeads
#SanwooluLeads

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A99TCy1L3Jo
almost utmost
Re: COVID-19: Inside Gbagada General Hospital's Isolation Centre (Video) by tbaby4u(f): 11:56am On May 29, 2020
Factfinder1:
What can I say

Who has heard anything about kano isolation centre...are their covid 19 patients back from sallah break??

Funny u...
Re: COVID-19: Inside Gbagada General Hospital's Isolation Centre (Video) by tbaby4u(f): 11:57am On May 29, 2020
virginboy1:
The place make sense...Hope food dey cheesy.

Meanwhile.

My guy enter boutique with 2k, test trouser of 20k now zip don spoil.

Na #TheMATTER we dey try settle since... grin

Hillarious!
Re: COVID-19: Inside Gbagada General Hospital's Isolation Centre (Video) by VaalCee(m): 12:01pm On May 29, 2020
Why do they spend a lot trying to impress the Public via mass media when they can do a lot to improve lives and mass eradication of poverty from the land.
To what end is this video?
Am impressed but does that satisfy the curiosity of the average Nigerian on where next to go and how well to do about it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola / Lady Bleeds To Death As Maitama General Hospital Refuses To Attend To Her / Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates Ambulances, 20 Vehicles To Kano COVID-19 Taskforce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.