Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Video: Slay Queen Replies Ewawunmi With Her Video That Got People Mocking Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video: Slay Queen Replies Ewawunmi With Her Video That Got People Mocking Her (1188 Views)

Mercy Eke Fires Back At Those Mocking Her Accent, I Lived & Schooled In Owerri / #bbnaija: Princess Shades Dee-one For Mocking Her American Accent / Ifu Ennada Calls Out OAP Dotun For Mocking Her, he replis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video: Slay Queen Replies Ewawunmi With Her Video That Got People Mocking Her by Supremeboss: 9:38am On May 29, 2020
A slay queen who decided to send her own video as a comment after Ewawunmi posted a video on Twitter got more than what she bargained for.
The girl whose twitter handle is Simple Sassy probably posted the video for fun but trust Twitter guys as they abused her for her fallen breast.
Going by the size of her breast, it is pretty obvious that it can't stand firm and that is just natural, however Nigerian guys no get chill. WATCH VIDEO HERE. https://naijaresources.com/video-slay-queen-replies-ewawunmi-with-her-video-that-got-people-locking-her/

Re: Video: Slay Queen Replies Ewawunmi With Her Video That Got People Mocking Her by Qazeem1234567: 1:14pm On May 30, 2020
Hello! Please delete the above post and video. It wasn't from the real owner! It was just posted to gain followers! Admin, please make a very fast reaction to this! I'm the person who posted it! Please, help me correct it

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Appears In Ruth Color Magazine (photos) / Watch Bbnaija Jacuzzi Party See Nengi Dress, Ozo Touch (video) / See Mercy Johnson’s Reaction After Her Husband Shared This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.