Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,486 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

I Believe In Miracle . - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Believe In Miracle . (596 Views)

Photo: Meet Pastor Who Specializes In Miracle Phone Calls / Pastor Exposed For Paying Prostitutes To Give Testimonies In Miracle Scam - Vid / In Case You Dont Believe in Miracle, Read My Testimony. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Believe In Miracle . by jerryuzo(m): 6:30pm On Jan 19, 2011
god in heaven is the true god.he is a great miracle worker,i am not in doubt in that.my fellow narialander ,presume that u have seen god heal people ,set captives free.at this period of time ,i need god healing hands to rest on my dad body.the report of doctor is that he has mutiple myeloma.which is incurable except god's divine intervention.please join me to pray of the life of my dad from the evil hands of the devil.thanks.

(1) (Reply)

The Laughter Of Unbelief / You Can Know When The World Will End, Just Read: / Art Of Manipulation: Vol.1 (tithing)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.