Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Please I Need Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Advice (295 Views)

I Need Advice On A Single Mother Of Two. / (photo) This Girl Has Finished Me Pls I Need Advice / My Three Years Girl Friend As Finish Me Please I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Advice by Emmawolex22(m): 11:38am On May 29, 2020
Am 27 years old guy, studying computer engineering in one of the private school in Nigeria, will soon be finishing because am in my final year,I have been having headache on whether to go to UAE to start hustling or stay in Nigeria and go for my NYSC. please I need advice just confused
Re: Please I Need Advice by PureGoldh(m): 12:26pm On May 29, 2020
Chairman....Once you are done with uni...Kuku make arrangement and fly outta this country.

UAE get better employment opportunities
Re: Please I Need Advice by tripplephi: 12:51pm On May 29, 2020
Emmawolex22:
Am 27 years old guy, studying computer engineering in one of the private school in Nigeria, will soon be finishing because am in my final year,I have been having headache on whether to go to UAE to start hustling or stay in Nigeria and go for my NYSC. please I need advice just confused

Pls think straight. In life we finish one phase before moving to the next.

FINISH NYSC.... then you can travel.

Having headache over a flimsy issue is really not good.

What do you mean hustle? Can your SKILLS not help you stand alone or create an app that will bring you income? OR YOU JUST WANT TO LEAVE NAIJA?

Pls sit well and re-think.... what really is your purpose? what is it that you really want.... DO YOU WANT TO BE RICH or you want to be SUCCESSFUL? Cos they are not the same thing

(1) (Reply)

Introverts And Marriage. / What She Said When I Said I Why Didn't You / What Was Really Adam's Sin, Did He Eat An Apple ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.