Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,577 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

COVID-19: How Terrorists, Gang Members Around The World Responded To Coronavirus - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: How Terrorists, Gang Members Around The World Responded To Coronavirus (53976 Views)

COVID-19: How False Negatives Are Complicating Testing / COVID-19: How Long Can Nigeria Be On Lockdown? / Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: COVID-19: How Terrorists, Gang Members Around The World Responded To Coronavirus by virginboy1(m): 7:49am On May 30, 2020
Queenlovely:
When the govt fails something else will replace it,
Dysfunctional society are not to be envied,

If I had 200 friends from every Town and villages in Nigeria, I will spark a revolution that will force these idiots into exile.

Just 200 friends from every town, we can take back our country, start with Mass civil disobedience,

Forget about protest, it does not work, there are better ways

Whatsapp my manager on09031745610. Join the revolutio
What if traitors, snitch, back stabbers join your group?
Re: COVID-19: How Terrorists, Gang Members Around The World Responded To Coronavirus by Snakedoctor1: 8:26am On May 30, 2020
Ishilove:
When Jakumo asked this question below, I made a joke about Dr Iguedo Goko Cleansers being the answer.

Naptu2 provided the answer. He said that the difference between Nigeria and Brazil with regards to the Covid 19 pandemic is that the Brazilian Government provided one of the worst responses to the crisis, while the Nigerian Government provided one of the best. In Latin America, Latino giants Brazil and Mexico have both recorded their highest daily coronavirus death tolls to date. President Bolsonaro of Brazil chose to play the ostrich when the pandemic made land fall within the country's borders, and even when the death rates started soaring, he shrugged it off as a 'little flu' and repeatedly downplayed the threat of the corona virus. The Mexican Government on their part have also been accused of failing to take the crisis seriously an their lack of proactive measures saw them enforcing a national lockdown after the pandemic had swept through the country.

In the midst of the fight against the pandemic, a shadowy, insidious section of the Mexican and Brazilian populace took it upon themselves to enforce the national lockdown. This article written earlier in the month details how terrorists and drug lords led the fight against Covid 19 in Mexico. We live in very strange times.

https://nypost.com/2020/05/06/how-terrorist-groups-and-gangs-are-responding-to-coronavirus/

In other sections of the world terrorist organizations like ISIS, the Taliban and Al Qaeda contributed their own quota in their territories, with the Taliban In Afghanistan putting out videos of disinfection and photos of its fighters handing out face masks and soap. The group also conducted door-to-door temperature checks and distributed hand sanitizers, even bragging about setting up public health information teams and even quarantine centers.

Public health now comes before fighting, it seems.
In Nigeria , if its a disease that also affects them (the big men), they will be very proactive. Same way police will hunt down anyone that touches the big men or their people.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers Attack Borno COVID-19 Committee, One Dead / Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) / I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.