Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Your first $100 Online Can Come from Clickbank. See Day 1 to Day 6 Lesson (FREE) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Your first $100 Online Can Come from Clickbank. See Day 1 to Day 6 Lesson (FREE) (1460 Views)

Pls Which Other Business Online Can I Add To My Work As Side Hustle. / Earn $50 Daily From Clickbank / $20 From Clickbank Every Week (screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your first $100 Online Can Come from Clickbank. See Day 1 to Day 6 Lesson (FREE) by WordpressPhysco: 12:35pm On May 29, 2020
Hi everyone, I have been giving out value to the community and I wish to continue doing that. Of course, we all know Clickbank. And I guess there are a few of us that want to know how to open an account and possibly make money with it

I opened the first account some weeks ago, and this one recently. I want to show us the LIVE Dashboard in case anyone wants to learn. Of course, I will charge nothing. Let's help one another... wink

Live from Boise - Clickbank's headquarters. Screenshots.

[b]First pic: [/b]New Account

[b]Second Pic: [/b]Clickbank's marketplace

I want to select a low gravity affiliate product. I will update then thread.

Currently, I have the lessons for Day 1 to Day 6. Let me know if you have any questions.

Re: Your first $100 Online Can Come from Clickbank. See Day 1 to Day 6 Lesson (FREE) by WordpressPhysco: 8:05am On Jun 06, 2020
The guide you want to follow now. This is it. How to make money with Clickbank. This is the method I use with niche sites. First, select a low gravity product, shorten your Hoplink, review the product & start promoting. The details below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzMdJ9EiK1E
Re: Your first $100 Online Can Come from Clickbank. See Day 1 to Day 6 Lesson (FREE) by kabiru190: 9:14am On Jun 06, 2020
make money watching advert, very simple and easy
you can withdraw your money through master card or local bank
follow this link and thank me later

https://imivideon.xyz/149080445989967/
Re: Your first $100 Online Can Come from Clickbank. See Day 1 to Day 6 Lesson (FREE) by esty57(f): 10:07am On Jun 06, 2020
I have opened a clickbank account. The problem is how to make sales

1 Like

Re: Your first $100 Online Can Come from Clickbank. See Day 1 to Day 6 Lesson (FREE) by NaijaSideHustle: 1:54pm On Jun 06, 2020
That's nice. maybe he will touch it.
Re: Your first $100 Online Can Come from Clickbank. See Day 1 to Day 6 Lesson (FREE) by WordpressPhysco: 3:04pm On Jun 06, 2020
Yes, the lessons will follow. Today is just the things you need to know to keep your account safe.
Re: Your first $100 Online Can Come from Clickbank. See Day 1 to Day 6 Lesson (FREE) by WordpressPhysco: 1:19pm On Jun 07, 2020
You can check out the latest. 3 video guides for you.

1 Like

Re: Your first $100 Online Can Come from Clickbank. See Day 1 to Day 6 Lesson (FREE) by Mikocake(m): 2:12pm On Jun 07, 2020
Following
Re: Your first $100 Online Can Come from Clickbank. See Day 1 to Day 6 Lesson (FREE) by WordpressPhysco: 9:56am On Jun 08, 2020
Okay, we've done a complete guide to opening an account.

Red Flags Before you Start Affiliate Marketing with Clickbank

1. Wrong Account Details
The very first thing that will get you in trouble on Clickbank is using the wrong information. The case is worse if your region is among the 60 Clickbank Banned Countries which means, you will get disclosed when they ask for ID verification. Bad.

So, before you get started, make sure you use the appropriate account information. And as a hack, be sure to use the same Payee name as on your Payoneer Account.

2. Different Browsers
The issue of getting in trouble with different browsers is when you try to hide your IP address.
By recommendation, avoid using Epic Browser to get a Clickbank verified account.
Good, it might work for you, but what if you forgot and logged in using another like Chrome (don’t use it)? No questions, you will get your account banned – from experiences.

3. Unsophisticated Browser
To spice up your Affiliate Marketing with Clickbank, you want to use a top browser for this. I recommend you use a browser that does not monitor your logs or store your information.

By recommendation, I will gladly point you to the Brave browser. Here is one of the reasons I recommend the Brave Browser.
The Brave browser fights malware and prevents tracking, keeping your information safe and secure. Get an overview below.

Alternatively, Firefox is good, but make sure you get a new one or get your cache cleared. To do that,
Open your Firefox > Go to Settings > Go to Privacy and Security > Go down to Cookies and Site Data > Click on Clear Data > Restart your device.
You can learn more at isuawealthyplace.com/blog. Else, I will update us as time goes on.

2 Likes

Re: Your first $100 Online Can Come from Clickbank. See Day 1 to Day 6 Lesson (FREE) by NaijaSideHustle: 2:27pm On Jun 08, 2020
Hey man. Nice content on Clock ban. And I love the blog content. keep it up.
Re: Your first $100 Online Can Come from Clickbank. See Day 1 to Day 6 Lesson (FREE) by TerryMcGinis(m): 3:53pm On Jun 08, 2020
Bro pls dont stp, yr helping a lot of folks, plx tell us how to make sales
Re: Your first $100 Online Can Come from Clickbank. See Day 1 to Day 6 Lesson (FREE) by WordpressPhysco: 12:51pm On Jun 09, 2020
Yeah, thanks for your review. I just did a guide on how to add Payoneer to the account correctly, the next lesson which is number 6 will show us how to make money with Clickbank.

Should you want how to add Payoneer then this will help you and the CITY to use.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QI1rFSdFYDM

Look out for the next and final lesson on it.
Re: Your first $100 Online Can Come from Clickbank. See Day 1 to Day 6 Lesson (FREE) by Iny3(m): 1:28pm On Jun 09, 2020
WordpressPhysco:
Okay, we've done a complete guide to opening an account.

Red Flags Before you Start Affiliate Marketing with Clickbank

1. Wrong Account Details
The very first thing that will get you in trouble on Clickbank is using the wrong information. The case is worse if your region is among the 60 Clickbank Banned Countries which means, you will get disclosed when they ask for ID verification. Bad.

So, before you get started, make sure you use the appropriate account information. And as a hack, be sure to use the same Payee name as on your Payoneer Account.

2. Different Browsers
The issue of getting in trouble with different browsers is when you try to hide your IP address.
By recommendation, avoid using Epic Browser to get a Clickbank verified account.
Good, it might work for you, but what if you forgot and logged in using another like Chrome (don’t use it)? No questions, you will get your account banned – from experiences.

3. Unsophisticated Browser
To spice up your Affiliate Marketing with Clickbank, you want to use a top browser for this. I recommend you use a browser that does not monitor your logs or store your information.

By recommendation, I will gladly point you to the Brave browser. Here is one of the reasons I recommend the Brave Browser.
The Brave browser fights malware and prevents tracking, keeping your information safe and secure. Get an overview below.

Alternatively, Firefox is good, but make sure you get a new one or get your cache cleared. To do that,
Open your Firefox > Go to Settings > Go to Privacy and Security > Go down to Cookies and Site Data > Click on Clear Data > Restart your device.
You can learn more at isuawealthyplace.com/blog. Else, I will update us as time goes on.
Good afternoon Bro.. Please I really need to contact you with regards this. How do I reach you? I sent a PM.. Or you can send a WhatsApp message on 08100326056. Please, thanks.
Re: Your first $100 Online Can Come from Clickbank. See Day 1 to Day 6 Lesson (FREE) by WordpressPhysco: 3:14pm On Jun 09, 2020
Hey, you can talk to me, bro. Check below the video you'll see a link for Telegram. You can chat there.
Re: Your first $100 Online Can Come from Clickbank. See Day 1 to Day 6 Lesson (FREE) by Valueson: 8:36am On Jun 10, 2020
Okay, awaiting the making money guide part.
Re: Your first $100 Online Can Come from Clickbank. See Day 1 to Day 6 Lesson (FREE) by TerryMcGinis(m): 9:41am On Jun 10, 2020
WordpressPhysco:
Hey, you can talk to me, bro. Check below the video you'll see a link for Telegram. You can chat there.
Good morning boss, ill lyk to say God blex u for yr selflesnex, nice job ur doing hr. Please i cnt find d telegram link.
Re: Your first $100 Online Can Come from Clickbank. See Day 1 to Day 6 Lesson (FREE) by Tenshades(m): 9:52am On Jun 10, 2020
WordpressPhysco:

Can't find your Telegram Link bro. Can you help with it?
Re: Your first $100 Online Can Come from Clickbank. See Day 1 to Day 6 Lesson (FREE) by WordpressPhysco: 10:35am On Jun 10, 2020
Tenshades:

Can't find your Telegram Link bro. Can you help with it?

Not sure if Nairaland allows the telegram link.

Just do this.
Go here - https://isuawealthyplace.com/ > Click on Resources > Click on Join Community > Get it.
Re: Your first $100 Online Can Come from Clickbank. See Day 1 to Day 6 Lesson (FREE) by Tenshades(m): 10:40am On Jun 10, 2020
WordpressPhysco:

Not sure if Nairaland allows the telegram link.

Just do this.
Go here - https://isuawealthyplace.com/ > Click on Resources > Click on Join Community > Get it.

yes just put space between the words in the link......example t . me/ isua......
Re: Your first $100 Online Can Come from Clickbank. See Day 1 to Day 6 Lesson (FREE) by WordpressPhysco: 2:41pm On Jun 10, 2020
Okay, thanks. I'm with you.
Re: Your first $100 Online Can Come from Clickbank. See Day 1 to Day 6 Lesson (FREE) by IsuaWP: 6:32pm On Jun 10, 2020
Okay, can an old Payoneer account be used?
Re: Your first $100 Online Can Come from Clickbank. See Day 1 to Day 6 Lesson (FREE) by WordpressPhysco: 7:23am On Jun 11, 2020
Yes, you can use the old one. Using it means it must tally. Later on I will relate the terms you need to follow on Clickbank.
Re: Your first $100 Online Can Come from Clickbank. See Day 1 to Day 6 Lesson (FREE) by Valueson: 8:21am On Jul 29, 2020
Thinking. How to make your first sale. undecided
Re: Your first $100 Online Can Come from Clickbank. See Day 1 to Day 6 Lesson (FREE) by raphiex12(m): 8:38am On Jul 29, 2020
Hey people,

Its another week for our free online forex trading webinar. tradewithRaph is delighted to bring this basic information about forex to you
through the easiest means possible. In 2 weeks, you will be able to understand the basic of forex trading, You will be able understand the
mindset and mentality to why it doesn't work for some people and how to get it right.

WHAT WOULD YOU GAIN:

1. A free practice account

2. A Reformed trading mindset

3. Basic Technical analysis Skills ( understanding candlestick formation, few indicators like moving average, RSI )

4. Daily trading signals

And many more we can mention on here. Come join us via whatsapp link link /ft0d7d

TradewithRaph
Re: Your first $100 Online Can Come from Clickbank. See Day 1 to Day 6 Lesson (FREE) by WordpressPhysco: 7:57am On Aug 03, 2020
Valueson:
Thinking. How to make your first sale. undecided

Yes, the link above will take you to a step-by-step process.

(1) (Reply)

I'll Let The Payment Proofs Do The Talking. / Deleted / Pi Network (π): Mine Pi Now, Mainnet Is Live And KYC Is Ongoing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.