Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,704 members, 7,955,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:07 PM

Pictures Of Emmanuel Ononiwu, Fleeing COVID-19 Patient In Abia - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pictures Of Emmanuel Ononiwu, Fleeing COVID-19 Patient In Abia (49802 Views)

Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine / Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks / 11.6kg Skin Removed From The Body Of A Cosmetic Surgery Patient In Lagos (Graphi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Emmanuel Ononiwu, Fleeing COVID-19 Patient In Abia by CYBERWEAVER(m): 1:56pm On May 29, 2020
I know how to caught Igbo man grin cheesy ;DNaanị kwuo ego
Re: Pictures Of Emmanuel Ononiwu, Fleeing COVID-19 Patient In Abia by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 29, 2020
Wickedfact:
See his flat head like the back of Kia picanto

Cc; Hoephase gringrin
Re: Pictures Of Emmanuel Ononiwu, Fleeing COVID-19 Patient In Abia by bikefab(m): 2:02pm On May 29, 2020
Mr Ben Johnson Oroni
Re: Pictures Of Emmanuel Ononiwu, Fleeing COVID-19 Patient In Abia by erai30(m): 2:03pm On May 29, 2020
I sure he was given at offer that's why he ran away, IPOB on the run. PLACE A HANDSOME REWARD ON HIM AND YOU WILL FIND HIM SOON, AM SURE HE IS READING NAIRALAND LIKE THIS.
Re: Pictures Of Emmanuel Ononiwu, Fleeing COVID-19 Patient In Abia by waledeji(m): 2:10pm On May 29, 2020
Officialgarri:
He is on his way to Lagos
Their dream London cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Emmanuel Ononiwu, Fleeing COVID-19 Patient In Abia by tunary(m): 2:14pm On May 29, 2020
Rema123:
Abeg make una leave am, person talk say im no get audio virus, you still want count am as covid patient.
una dey creative for only things like this, channel ur creativity to make money
Re: Pictures Of Emmanuel Ononiwu, Fleeing COVID-19 Patient In Abia by backtalkG(m): 2:32pm On May 29, 2020
Biafra amaka
Re: Pictures Of Emmanuel Ononiwu, Fleeing COVID-19 Patient In Abia by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 29, 2020
Wickedfact:
See his flat head like the back of Kia picanto
wicked fact grin
Re: Pictures Of Emmanuel Ononiwu, Fleeing COVID-19 Patient In Abia by Staphylococcus: 2:37pm On May 29, 2020
Scam!
Re: Pictures Of Emmanuel Ononiwu, Fleeing COVID-19 Patient In Abia by Hypocrit: 2:37pm On May 29, 2020
People have been fleeing before now, he is not the first, and nothing will happen to those he comes in contact with, because it is all scam from the onset.
Re: Pictures Of Emmanuel Ononiwu, Fleeing COVID-19 Patient In Abia by PROPHETmichael: 2:42pm On May 29, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Rumour has it that he's at your favourite joint in Sapele I.e. richmoore bar.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Emmanuel Ononiwu, Fleeing COVID-19 Patient In Abia by rohangold(m): 2:43pm On May 29, 2020
If he comes back before tomorrow afternoon i'll offer him #2m. Am in abia state nw.
Re: Pictures Of Emmanuel Ononiwu, Fleeing COVID-19 Patient In Abia by Staphylococcus: 2:46pm On May 29, 2020
Udeneee:
[s][/s]

You are not fast today
Re: Pictures Of Emmanuel Ononiwu, Fleeing COVID-19 Patient In Abia by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 29, 2020
Fleeing or fled?
I thought I was going to see people flying fence and running away
Re: Pictures Of Emmanuel Ononiwu, Fleeing COVID-19 Patient In Abia by wizod(m): 2:52pm On May 29, 2020
Was he treated well in isolation centre?
Re: Pictures Of Emmanuel Ononiwu, Fleeing COVID-19 Patient In Abia by Topsic70: 2:53pm On May 29, 2020
Udeneee:
[s][/s]

Even vultures dey form too.
Get ready niqq** grin grin grin

Re: Pictures Of Emmanuel Ononiwu, Fleeing COVID-19 Patient In Abia by wizod(m): 2:54pm On May 29, 2020
martineverest:
to the 'let us see their faces ' crooner.....this is one of the covid-19 patients
na who we go ask?
Re: Pictures Of Emmanuel Ononiwu, Fleeing COVID-19 Patient In Abia by Rotimi47: 2:57pm On May 29, 2020
Fear wan kill the guy but him for let government take care of am undecided
Re: Pictures Of Emmanuel Ononiwu, Fleeing COVID-19 Patient In Abia by foreshore(m): 2:58pm On May 29, 2020
Metrix147:

Source: https://abntv.ng/2020/05/breaking-abia-govt-releases-picture-of-fleeing-covid-19-patient/

Why run? Is having Corona virus a death sentence? He needs help rather than running away
Re: Pictures Of Emmanuel Ononiwu, Fleeing COVID-19 Patient In Abia by Topsic70: 3:01pm On May 29, 2020
Udeneee:
[s][/s]
hundreds on standby to take over
all trolls and bigots must be fixed

your fixing is taking place already because you now watch what you comment and scared to break nairaland rules
that's the goal
that's the mission
it doesn't matter how many soldiers that did it

we can dedicate 100 soldiers just to fix a single troll

you'll adjust to your contract soon
that's how new recruits behave at first cheesy
Hahahahaha......chest beating as usual grin grin grin
Your comrades said more than ds but where as they now? Gone with d wind! grin grin
You shall soon join ur comrades in d 'deleted' list below: cool cool cool

Re: Pictures Of Emmanuel Ononiwu, Fleeing COVID-19 Patient In Abia by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 29, 2020
So many of you were attesting to manifesting the signs of covid the other day here on another thread. Owning up about your status behind keypads but how many of you gave yourselves up for test? Na who dem catch, na him be thief.

The man maybe trying to self isolate just like you guys, Biko.

On a more serious note.... I don't even know what to say again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#TrashChallenge: See What Young Nigerians Are Doing With Trash In Their Areas / Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery / Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.