Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,809 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Pictures Of Emmanuel Ononiwu, Fleeing COVID-19 Patient In Abia - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pictures Of Emmanuel Ononiwu, Fleeing COVID-19 Patient In Abia (49652 Views)

Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine / Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks / 11.6kg Skin Removed From The Body Of A Cosmetic Surgery Patient In Lagos (Graphi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Emmanuel Ononiwu, Fleeing COVID-19 Patient In Abia by OriOko88(m): 3:16pm On May 29, 2020
Wickedfact:
See his flat head like the back of Kia picanto

Lmaooooo. This one really crack me. Bro ika niyin oo
Re: Pictures Of Emmanuel Ononiwu, Fleeing COVID-19 Patient In Abia by Topsic70: 3:17pm On May 29, 2020
Udeneee:
[s][/s]
enjoy your contract
U r wcm niqq**!

Re: Pictures Of Emmanuel Ononiwu, Fleeing COVID-19 Patient In Abia by Topsic70: 3:20pm On May 29, 2020
Udeneee:
[s][/s]
just remember nairaland rules
don't break any of them cool
Nwanne, Leave story cool

Re: Pictures Of Emmanuel Ononiwu, Fleeing COVID-19 Patient In Abia by Topsic70: 3:28pm On May 29, 2020
AdaGod1:
Are u set for download?
cool

Re: Pictures Of Emmanuel Ononiwu, Fleeing COVID-19 Patient In Abia by showafrica(m): 3:30pm On May 29, 2020
martineverest:
to the 'let us see their faces ' crooner.....this is one of the covid-19 patients

So coro patient get strength to run, i thought the lungs will be blocked by now.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Emmanuel Ononiwu, Fleeing COVID-19 Patient In Abia by Price042: 3:36pm On May 29, 2020
I think these guy face looks familiar
Re: Pictures Of Emmanuel Ononiwu, Fleeing COVID-19 Patient In Abia by Topsic70: 3:45pm On May 29, 2020
Udeneee:
[s][/s]
just remember nairaland rules
don't break any of them cool
Lolz....
If u promise to be a good boy henceforth, I might just consider omitting ur moniker from d 'wanted' list.
Deal? cool

Re: Pictures Of Emmanuel Ononiwu, Fleeing COVID-19 Patient In Abia by waledeji(m): 3:46pm On May 29, 2020
Udeneee:
[s][/s]
Where is your obafemiawolowo moniker cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Emmanuel Ononiwu, Fleeing COVID-19 Patient In Abia by martineverest(m): 3:49pm On May 29, 2020
showafrica:

So coro patient get strength to run, i thought the lungs will be blocked by now.
u see ur mentality....u think everyone corona patients got lungs problem?.. critical ones are the people with lungs problem.

most corona victims got mild victims... especially loss of taste and smell.

did u see the thread on nairaland yesterday where different Nigerians had/are having inability to smell or taste?
Re: Pictures Of Emmanuel Ononiwu, Fleeing COVID-19 Patient In Abia by ObafemiAwoIowo: 3:50pm On May 29, 2020
waledeji:
Where is your obafemiawolowo moniker cheesy cheesy cheesy
who's this please
Re: Pictures Of Emmanuel Ononiwu, Fleeing COVID-19 Patient In Abia by waledeji(m): 3:57pm On May 29, 2020
ObafemiAwoIowo:
who's this please
Your nemesis cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Emmanuel Ononiwu, Fleeing COVID-19 Patient In Abia by waledeji(m): 3:58pm On May 29, 2020
Udeneee:
[s][/s]who is obafemi awolowo
Your reporting arm of your monikas cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Emmanuel Ononiwu, Fleeing COVID-19 Patient In Abia by waledeji(m): 4:00pm On May 29, 2020
Udeneee:
[s][/s]
obafemi awolowo is a yeroba leader. i fix trolls and bigots instead
And i fix you as well because you are the number one troll and bigot on nairaland wink wink wink
Re: Pictures Of Emmanuel Ononiwu, Fleeing COVID-19 Patient In Abia by waledeji(m): 4:02pm On May 29, 2020
[quote author=Udeneee post=90090782][s][/s]
see this one that scrutinize his comments before posting dey talk cheesy
break nairaland rules let me see[/quote I don't scrutinize anything, I say it as it is, and I get you banned every now and then cheesy wink cheesy

I made you to open 100 monikas in a day wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Emmanuel Ononiwu, Fleeing COVID-19 Patient In Abia by showafrica(m): 4:03pm On May 29, 2020
martineverest:
u see ur mentality....u think everyone corona patients got lungs problem?.. critical ones are the people with lungs problem.

most corona victims got mild victims... especially loss of taste and smell.

did u see the thread on nairaland yesterday where different Nigerians had/are having inability to smell or taste?

By now, he has recovered, nothing to worry about then.
Re: Pictures Of Emmanuel Ononiwu, Fleeing COVID-19 Patient In Abia by waledeji(m): 4:04pm On May 29, 2020
Udeneee:
[s][/s]
no I'm a respected nairalander committed on fixing trolls

Join me let's make nairaland great

I will retire at 50 and my son will take over
No, you are actually the number one troll and bigot on nairaland, and your sole mission was to silence all Yoruba commenters on nairaland so that you and your Ibo folks would have a field day insulting everyone here

But you have failed miserably cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Emmanuel Ononiwu, Fleeing COVID-19 Patient In Abia by martineverest(m): 4:06pm On May 29, 2020
showafrica:

By now, he has recovered, nothing to worry about then.
u aren't sure of that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Dies In Libya After She Ran Mad (Photo) / USA Approves 5-Minute Test For Coronavirus / Worms Attack South African Boy For "Failing To Iron His Clothe" (Disturbing Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.