Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

(Video) We Need Selfless/Christlike Religious Leaders Like This, Not More Wolves - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / (Video) We Need Selfless/Christlike Religious Leaders Like This, Not More Wolves (199 Views)

It Is Un-christlike For Christians To Pray For The Death Of Their Enemies / Ogun Police Warn Religious Leaders Against Opening Of Worship Centres / COVID-19: Enugu Religious Leaders Urge Residents To Obey NCDC’s Regulations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(Video) We Need Selfless/Christlike Religious Leaders Like This, Not More Wolves by davidinchrist(m): 3:43pm On May 29, 2020
If we are true Spiritual Christians (followers of Jesus), it won't take long before we SPOT true Men of God from a multitude of Wolves in Sheep's Clothing (Self-seeking Pastors/Prophets) of our day.

One thing about this True Ones is that their Main Goal is to glorify Jesus, NOT their OWN NAMES, TO MAKE MONEY Or TO ADVANCE their Religious Kingdoms (Called Churches)

They say things like John the Baptist:
John 3:30 KJV

He must INCREASE, but I must Decrease.

OR like Paul:
1 Corinthians 3:6,23 KJV

I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase.

[23] And ye are Christ's; and Christ is God's.

Philippians 1:21 KJV
For to me to live is Christ, and to DIE is Gain.

Alas, not many of our Pastors/Prophets would like to have the attitude of a Man like this, because they are of Self/Men NOT of Jesus; have a look IF you so wish:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89HGjhl0Kvg

May Jesus Bless You.
Re: (Video) We Need Selfless/Christlike Religious Leaders Like This, Not More Wolves by GreenFarmsNG: 4:22pm On May 29, 2020
Okay
Re: (Video) We Need Selfless/Christlike Religious Leaders Like This, Not More Wolves by davidinchrist(m): 9:01pm On May 29, 2020
Romans 9:12 KJV
It was said unto her, The elder shall serve the younger.
Re: (Video) We Need Selfless/Christlike Religious Leaders Like This, Not More Wolves by davidinchrist(m): 8:42am On May 30, 2020
Phil.3.17 - Brothers, join in imitating me, and KEEP YOUR EYES on those who WALK according to the EXAMPLE you have in us.

(1) (Reply)

Giving Priority; The Church Or The Poor/ Needy First / Who Is A LovePeddler/Prostitute??? / Fainting In The Days Of Adversity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.