Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Amazing Ways To Connect Your Youtube With TV And Watch Free Movies - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Amazing Ways To Connect Your Youtube With TV And Watch Free Movies (466 Views)

How To Start A Whatsapp Tv And Make At Least N50, 000 Monthly / Uploading Mp3 To Youtube With Links Alone Without Downloading / Amazing Ways To Get Sponsored Posts For Your Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Ways To Connect Your Youtube With TV And Watch Free Movies by Oziidu8080: 4:46pm On May 29, 2020
Best way to connect YouTube on your television And watch films without paying. We are in the computer age in which everything is possible.

With the look of the net, there are numerous things that one can do online. One in all such matters is watching videos.

There are numerous places and web sites you'll watch videos online, but YouTube is the most famous.

A lot of people know how to watch videos on  YouTube but do you know how to link YouTube videos on your tv? That’s what I will teach you now.

Earlier than we pass on, kindly like, share, and follow me for more tutorials

So, we’ll be looking at how to use your tv code to connect your tv to YouTube. We’ll be looking at 3 unique approaches.

Using your tv
1….Open YouTube app on your Tv

2……visit settings

3……discover link with television

4…… A blue television code will be seen on the screen, now take your cellphone or tablet

Using your phone
1…..Open YouTube in your smartphone

2…….Pick your profile picture and then click on settings

3…..click on watch on tv

4…….Tap to input television code

5....... Enter the code that is on your television screen.

Using your computer

1……go to YouTube.Com/pair

2…..Take the tv code in your display and enter it in the link

3….Click on add television and...See detail Here
https://eagleeyes24.com/amazing-ways-to-…-youtube-with-tv/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amazing Ways To Connect Your Youtube With TV And Watch Free Movies by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:57pm On May 29, 2020
Oziidu8080 is this absolutely helpful,

U keep mentioning TV, what kind of TV? please specify. All tvs are not the same.

Review and update the steps again, do more research, pay attention to details.

Thanks again for posting this article.

Don't just open thread and run away like u guys usually do, come and finish what u started.

(1) (Reply)

Hillary Osas Irabor Is Legit! / I Need Someone To Help Me Create A Landing Page / 8 Years 5 Times Payment Received Adsense With 6 Years Domain For Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.