Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Checkout the infinix Hot 9 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Checkout the infinix Hot 9 (2427 Views)

Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market / The Notch Is Dead ! Checkout The New Trend In Smartphone Designs (PHOTOS) / Checkout The Best Features Of The New Android P (pistachio) OS. (PIX) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout the infinix Hot 9 by gonaij: 4:57pm On May 29, 2020
Welcome on board the all new Infinix Hot 9 device for unlimited fun.The Infinix Hot 9 packs a whole new trending display with a punch-hole screen and expanded surface area for your perfect viewing experience. Enjoy the latest blockbusters and new music videos on the 6.6" size screen, INFINITY-O DISPLAY, 6.6" HD+ and a new Power Capability.

The Hot 9 comes packed with a bigger battery capacity 6000mAh to power you on for days without the need to recharge. The power capacity has improved significantly by over 20% from earlier HOT series generation phones, allowing HOT 9 to take care of all your power needs in the current fast paced world of mobile connection. Its gets more better with a smart power saver, smart power saver helps optimize power conservation for longer use experience. It improves overall standby time by approximately over 10%.
The Hot 9 gets Hotter with a new capturing ability with 16MP Quad Camera for you to enjoy new capturing abilities to explore an amazing world with a 16MP AI Quad Camera, new macro lens to document memorable moments at anytime and anywhere intelligently with beautify images.

A New Sound Experience by DTS Sound
Thanks to DTS audio processing technology, you can level up the sound effect to entertain yourself more. Customize your personalized sound effects to enjoy better sound quality experiences in movies, music, and gaming at any time.

An Optimized Operating System

The new XOS 6 comes embedded askin on the latest android 10 (has been built on top of android 10). Android 10 is an iteration of Android 9. It comes loaded with better features and is faster, convenient and more efficient.

A Faster Octa-Core Processor
HOT 9, the new generation of HOT series, has enhanced the processor upgrade from Quad-core to Octa-core, providing you with better performance to handle your movies, apps, browsing, and more with ease.

Unique Gem Cut Texture Design
HOT 9 comes in various colors including Quetzal Cyan, Midnight Black, Violet and Ocean wave with a unique Gem Cut Texture, appealing to the youthful spirit and amplifying the series' positioning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout the infinix Hot 9 by skywalker240(m): 5:07pm On May 29, 2020
It's a very foolish thing to say fast octa core processor and avoid the octa core make of the octa core processor

What is the processor make?

Your greedy marketing heart would never allow you say it.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout the infinix Hot 9 by dyfaze: 5:08pm On May 29, 2020
Op is a GTOAS .. Greatest Table Shaker Of All Time. If we get unlimited fun with this Old wine in new bottle, what do we get with Samsung, Iphone or Xiaomi.?.. 6000mah Battery without fast Charging or how many Watt charger,...? Xiaomi users are coming for your head.. grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Checkout the infinix Hot 9 by gonaij: 5:14pm On May 29, 2020
dyfaze:
Op is a GTOAS .. Greatest Table Shaker Of All Time. If we get unlimited fun with this Old wine in new bottle, what do we get with Samsung, Iphone or Xiaomi.?.. 6000mah Battery without fast Charging or how many Watt charger,...? Xiaomi users are coming for your head.. grin grin
We goan get unlimited fun grin grin
Re: Checkout the infinix Hot 9 by gonaij: 5:15pm On May 29, 2020
skywalker240:
It's a very foolish thing to say fast octa core processor and avoid the octa core make of the octa core processor

Take it easy oo, High Bp is real
Re: Checkout the infinix Hot 9 by Tarivanessa(f): 5:16pm On May 29, 2020
Back to back cheesy cheesy
Re: Checkout the infinix Hot 9 by sesameq: 5:16pm On May 29, 2020
how much is it?
Re: Checkout the infinix Hot 9 by sesameq: 5:18pm On May 29, 2020
but guys honestly which one is the best between the two phones because every time I read and see on nairaland that xiaomi this, redmi note that, is xiaomi better than infinix? because I used infinix smart right now and have once used hot note before

so which is the best between infinix and xiaomi?
Re: Checkout the infinix Hot 9 by Nhosbege: 5:21pm On May 29, 2020
skywalker240:

Can't you just make comment and pass by... Must you be aggressive without any one in a fight with you... You are just a shadow of yourself
Re: Checkout the infinix Hot 9 by gonaij: 5:23pm On May 29, 2020
sesameq:
but guys honestly which one is the best between the two phones because every time I read and see on nairaland that xiaomi this, redmi note that, is xiaomi better than infinix? because I used infinix smart right now and have once used hot note before

so which is the best between infinix and xiaomi?
Some low estimed fellows see it a point to demarket rather than simply market their brand
Re: Checkout the infinix Hot 9 by skywalker240(m): 5:24pm On May 29, 2020
gonaij:
Take it easy oo, High Bp is real
Yeah, it's real, oya edit am

Before you die of it after we don frustrate your life
Re: Checkout the infinix Hot 9 by festwiz(m): 5:29pm On May 29, 2020
gonaij:
Helio P22...
This device cost 112$ in India, sub 50k. I wonder how much they'll sell it in Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Checkout the infinix Hot 9 by Hakeem12(m): 5:50pm On May 29, 2020
Another day, another trash. Imagine, a faster octa core processor, lmao, you even had to put upgrade from quadcore to octacore. Op, you are shameless.

5 Likes

Re: Checkout the infinix Hot 9 by ps3o(m): 5:53pm On May 29, 2020
So terrible!

2 Likes

Re: Checkout the infinix Hot 9 by Drevidia(m): 5:59pm On May 29, 2020
Helio a25 for 50k
E be things

1 Like

Re: Checkout the infinix Hot 9 by Randerl: 5:59pm On May 29, 2020
Op be sincere, what is the stated battery capacity from the manufacturer? 5000mah? 6000mah?
gonaij:
Welcome on board the all new Infinix Hot 9 device for unlimited fun.The Infinix Hot 9 packs a whole new trending display with a punch-hole screen and expanded surface area for your perfect viewing experience. Enjoy the latest blockbusters and new music videos on the 6.6" size screen, INFINITY-O DISPLAY, 6.6" HD+ and a new Power Capability.

The Hot 9 comes packed with a bigger battery capacity 6000mAh to power you on for days without the need to recharge. The power capacity has improved significantly by over 20% from earlier HOT series generation phones, allowing HOT 9 to take care of all your power needs in the current fast paced world of mobile connection. Its gets more better with a smart power saver, smart power saver helps optimize power conservation for longer use experience. It improves overall standby time by approximately over 10%.
The Hot 9 gets Hotter with a new capturing ability with 16MP Quad Camera for you to enjoy new capturing abilities to explore an amazing world with a 16MP AI Quad Camera, new macro lens to document memorable moments at anytime and anywhere intelligently with beautify images.

Thanks to DTS audio processing technology, you can level up the sound effect to entertain yourself more. Customize your personalized sound effects to enjoy better sound quality experiences in movies, music, and gaming at any time.

The new XOS 6 comes embedded askin on the latest android 10 (has been built on top of android 10). Android 10 is an iteration of Android 9. It comes loaded with better features and is faster, convenient and more efficient.

HOT 9, the new generation of HOT series, has enhanced the processor upgrade from Quad-core to Octa-core, providing you with better performance to handle your movies, apps, browsing, and more with ease.

HOT 9 comes in various colors including Quetzal Cyan, Midnight Black, Violet and Ocean wave with a unique Gem Cut Texture, appealing to the youthful spirit and amplifying the series' positioning.

Op be sincere, what is the stated battery capacity from the manufacturer? 5000mah? 6000mah?

Stated is 5000 mAh battery

Re: Checkout the infinix Hot 9 by Randerl: 6:02pm On May 29, 2020
They will tow the same path like tecNO, #55000.
festwiz:
Helio P22...
This device cost 112$ in India, sub 50k. I wonder how much they'll sell it in Nigeria...
Re: Checkout the infinix Hot 9 by chariisGRACE(m): 6:16pm On May 29, 2020
gonaij:

See what I've been saying, they have refused to report the processor the Hot 9 is built with. (maybe it's because it is of the "P & A" gang).

If it was a SD or a Powerful Mediatek, it would have been touted as the main selling point of the phone; but since it is not there there, thr 6000mAh without fast charge is the selling point.

I've now seen why They have been bashing you guys.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout the infinix Hot 9 by atheistandproud(m): 6:57pm On May 29, 2020
gonaij:

Helio A25 entry level with 8 cortex A25 CPUs, a slight upgrade over the A22.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout the infinix Hot 9 by atheistandproud(m): 6:58pm On May 29, 2020
chariisGRACE:

See what I've been saying, they have refused to report the processor the Hot 9 is built with. (maybe it's because it is of the "P & A" gang).

If it was a SD or a Powerful Mediatek, it would have been touted as the main selling point of the phone; but since it is not there there, thr 6000mAh without fast charge is the selling point.

Helio A25

1 Like

Re: Checkout the infinix Hot 9 by chariisGRACE(m): 7:30pm On May 29, 2020
atheistandproud:

Helio A25

No wonder it was not stated.
Look at the G70 on the IN7. Because it is a powerful processor, it is stated and advertised everywhere. Even threads are created for it on a daily.

Transsion! Ask Blackberry.

6 Likes

Re: Checkout the infinix Hot 9 by DontBullshitMe: 8:36pm On May 29, 2020
Another Crap.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout the infinix Hot 9 by DONFRANSKID(m): 9:20pm On May 29, 2020
Another toy phones

3 Likes

Re: Checkout the infinix Hot 9 by BenDanor(m): 12:05am On May 30, 2020
DONFRANSKID:
Another toy phones
lol
Re: Checkout the infinix Hot 9 by ZesusHVWritter(m): 12:29am On May 30, 2020
skywalker240:

The exact same issue I found with jumia. I have tweeted them for a fix.
https://twitter.com/ZESUsHV/status/1266459863959441408?s=09

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout the infinix Hot 9 by skywalker240(m): 10:14am On May 30, 2020
chariisGRACE:

If it was a SD or a Powerful Mediatek, it would have been touted as the main it point of the phone; but since it is not there there, thr 6000mAh without fast charge is the selling point.

Voila cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Checkout the infinix Hot 9 by skywalker240(m): 10:41am On May 30, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

The exact same issue I found with jumia. I have tweeted them for a fix.
https://twitter.com/ZESUsHV/status/1266459863959441408?s=09
Yes you can say that again

I think it's time I register with this Twitter and join the crusade

2 Likes

Re: Checkout the infinix Hot 9 by sunshineV(f): 11:19am On May 30, 2020
We call this trash in Hausa land

1 Like

Re: Checkout the infinix Hot 9 by XOTHEHOST(m): 12:12pm On May 30, 2020
There is nothing to check out this is trash in another casing 6000amh without fast charge who swear for una

1 Like

Re: Checkout the infinix Hot 9 by ZesusHVWritter(m): 2:22pm On May 30, 2020
skywalker240:

Yes you can say that again

I think it's time I register with this Twitter and join the crusade
You have not been on twitter? Twitter is the on media platform that tells you someone is who they are... You verify post/claims by just scrolling through the tweeters tweetfeed.
Join twitter already sir.

1 Like

Re: Checkout the infinix Hot 9 by skywalker240(m): 2:52pm On May 30, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

You have not been on twitter? Twitter is the on media platform that tells you someone is who they are... You verify post/claims by just scrolling through the tweeters tweetfeed.
Join twitter already sir.
Yeah, I had an account but I can't remember the login details...

Would sign up right away cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Needs Blackberry, Eh? I Have Paystarmobile. I'm A Big Boy Now :-) / I Need Insight On Tablet PC, Can Tecno Tab Connect Projector/tv / Beware Of MTN Smartphone Plan!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.