Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Checkout the infinix Hot 9 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Checkout the infinix Hot 9 (2430 Views)

Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market / The Notch Is Dead ! Checkout The New Trend In Smartphone Designs (PHOTOS) / Checkout The Best Features Of The New Android P (pistachio) OS. (PIX) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Checkout the infinix Hot 9 by DriggityDre: 4:47pm On May 30, 2020
sesameq:
but guys honestly which one is the best between the two phones because every time I read and see on nairaland that xiaomi this, redmi note that, is xiaomi better than infinix? because I used infinix smart right now and have once used hot note before

so which is the best between infinix and xiaomi?
Bottom line is, Transission devices use outdated chipsets, specs and hardware and still over-price the phones.

However MI, Oppo, Samsung, and the rest, use updated chipsets, specs and hardware for an even lower price.

Hope you get the picture.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout the infinix Hot 9 by gonaij: 8:46am On Jun 01, 2020
Randerl:
Op be sincere, what is the stated battery capacity from the manufacturer? 5000mah? 6000mah?

Op be sincere, what is the stated battery capacity from the manufacturer? 5000mah? 6000mah?

Stated is 5000 mAh battery

There is Hot 9 and Hot 9 Play, Hot 9 is 5000mah, hot 9 play 6000mah.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Suspiciously Got The Virus From My Samsung S9plus Phone. / States With Highest Percentage Of Internet Connection To Subscribers / Sagem Phone To Pc Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.