Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

FG To Pay Jobless Youths N20,000 Monthly To Sweep Markets, Clear Gutters - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG To Pay Jobless Youths N20,000 Monthly To Sweep Markets, Clear Gutters (49033 Views)

N20,000 Weekly Remittance For Bolt Hire Purchase. Is This OK? / Which Business Can I Start With N20,000? / Jobless First Class Graduate Gets Instant Employment After PREMIUM TIMES Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Pay Jobless Youths N20,000 Monthly To Sweep Markets, Clear Gutters by hunri(m): 7:14pm On May 29, 2020
LMAO!
Crownbefitsme:
Youth is this country have really suffered
In the hands of Buhari

Re: FG To Pay Jobless Youths N20,000 Monthly To Sweep Markets, Clear Gutters by paix(m): 7:14pm On May 29, 2020
Don't be surprised, as time goes on he will change the NYSC scheme to be doing this demeaning job as a national assignment.
Re: FG To Pay Jobless Youths N20,000 Monthly To Sweep Markets, Clear Gutters by Golan007: 7:15pm On May 29, 2020
davooomat:
Abeg, should this be the best way to developed our unemployed youths?? Remember not all unemployed youths are not educated, so tell me after going to school for how many years the next place which seems to be the best option to FG is clearing gutter, baba abeg rethink.... No be tru clearing of gutter we go take prove am say we no be lazy youth.

If you are educated and cannot feed yourself, and think yourself to big to clear gutters for your existence, you surely deserve poverty.

1 Like

Re: FG To Pay Jobless Youths N20,000 Monthly To Sweep Markets, Clear Gutters by oyewale0001(m): 7:15pm On May 29, 2020
It is well.
Re: FG To Pay Jobless Youths N20,000 Monthly To Sweep Markets, Clear Gutters by MASTERMIND04(m): 7:16pm On May 29, 2020
These people are not serious grin
Re: FG To Pay Jobless Youths N20,000 Monthly To Sweep Markets, Clear Gutters by starz100: 7:16pm On May 29, 2020
Lies. Next lies abeg
Re: FG To Pay Jobless Youths N20,000 Monthly To Sweep Markets, Clear Gutters by olawale1516(m): 7:16pm On May 29, 2020
Mad people them go pay a degree holder 20k to sweep gutter.. which kind country be this

1 Like

Re: FG To Pay Jobless Youths N20,000 Monthly To Sweep Markets, Clear Gutters by mikywonder(m): 7:19pm On May 29, 2020
Re: FG To Pay Jobless Youths N20,000 Monthly To Sweep Markets, Clear Gutters by Rector0419: 7:22pm On May 29, 2020
o boy see insult and humiliation " jobless youth Lol"

1 Like

Re: FG To Pay Jobless Youths N20,000 Monthly To Sweep Markets, Clear Gutters by panpan(m): 7:22pm On May 29, 2020
774,000 (workers) x 3 (months) x N20,000 = N46.44 billion

It was previously said that the initiative will be funded from the N60 billion COVID-19 Intervention Fund.

Sweeping of streets, markets and clearing of drainage is supposed to be a state or local government affair.

Why has the federal government planned the initiative for October to December 2020?
Is there something that the federal government is not telling us?

2 Likes

Re: FG To Pay Jobless Youths N20,000 Monthly To Sweep Markets, Clear Gutters by zedegit: 7:22pm On May 29, 2020
Crownbefitsme:
Youth is this country have really suffered
In the hands of Buhari

Graduates over to you.
Re: FG To Pay Jobless Youths N20,000 Monthly To Sweep Markets, Clear Gutters by barrypro: 7:23pm On May 29, 2020
What kind of problem is this.
Re: FG To Pay Jobless Youths N20,000 Monthly To Sweep Markets, Clear Gutters by Lugechy: 7:24pm On May 29, 2020
For Jobless Northern Youths
Re: FG To Pay Jobless Youths N20,000 Monthly To Sweep Markets, Clear Gutters by abayimi567: 7:27pm On May 29, 2020
omo this government na scam confirm one
Re: FG To Pay Jobless Youths N20,000 Monthly To Sweep Markets, Clear Gutters by Legitz: 7:27pm On May 29, 2020
OmoOduduwa01:
I expect nothing more... As far as Ogbeni Aregbesola is the Minister of Interior
Aregbese will be the one the suggested that slavery idea to FGN
Re: FG To Pay Jobless Youths N20,000 Monthly To Sweep Markets, Clear Gutters by Mypeople2(m): 7:28pm On May 29, 2020
2mercy:

https://punchng.com/fg-to-pay-jobless-youths-n20000-monthly-to-sweep-markets-clear-gutters/
It is so pathetic and regrettably lugubrious that this government cannot provide job for the youths .N20,000? What can someone that intend to forge ahead in life do with N20000? Can I ask a minister's daughter out when my salary is N20000 without having low self esteem ?
Right now , I am sad.I don't think the youths are the leaders of tomorrow if we continue like this
Re: FG To Pay Jobless Youths N20,000 Monthly To Sweep Markets, Clear Gutters by Ajalekoko76(m): 7:31pm On May 29, 2020
Nigerian Youth wake up..
Look at the jobs designed for Nigeria youth e.g cleaners in market places, schools,traffic. These youths are supposed future leaders whose life is being mortgaged by great grand fathers in power.. At the expiration of this government in 2023 Nigeria youth will become hopeless and useless because better part of his/her life would have wasted in NPOWER scheme, Cash transfer, mush room skills empowerment etc. Tactically Ur certificates and body be useless.

Nigeria youtths weep for yourselves
Re: FG To Pay Jobless Youths N20,000 Monthly To Sweep Markets, Clear Gutters by MrEDUCATION(m): 7:35pm On May 29, 2020
Chai!...

So, we go to school, from primary to secondary and then to universities and some will do master's and PhD join only to come and be sweeping markets and gutters....on top 20K

Kai!....This one Don pass suffering.
Re: FG To Pay Jobless Youths N20,000 Monthly To Sweep Markets, Clear Gutters by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:35pm On May 29, 2020
mrwonlasewonie:
what is good about the initiative?
When youths go get sense for this we country? A young man studied let's say economics in school for 4 years+ NYSC making 5,he searched for job to no avail only for him to be offered 20k job as a cleaner.what kind of nonsense is that? So that means 4years of patience, learning etc in school is wasted? Really? So it's that bad that they can even insult youths sensibilities with 20k and you see this as something to be happy about?
Very soon now them go soon give graduates job of 500 naira per hour to be packing dustbin.
What a nonsense, what a foolishness, what a thing that did not have sense

you are mixing banana and yellow fever....
- just because someone studied for 4years to become whatever, does NOT mean every single job the gov will now create must be for this type of individual.
- the gov creates a few jobs to help the (uneducated) youth, if bobo with 4 yrs economic studies does NOT like the job, then he should wait for a better job opportunity that suits his education. no wahala!
- what about the doctor that studied +10yrs and finds no job, shall he also complain when the gov now creates jobs for your above 4yr economic graduates (and look down on gov initiatives because these job arent good enough for his +10yrs education)?

many are broke and hungry and, even though they can possibly get a better job in the future, today a 20k job will help a great deal.
proper mind scattering hunger never catch you yet!

MrEDUCATION:
Chai!...
So, we go to school, from primary to secondary and then to universities and some will do master's and PhD join only to come and be sweeping markets and gutters....on top 20K
Kai!....This one Don pass suffering.

is staying home idle and broke while fighting WWF with your stomach/hunger better?!

2 Likes

Re: FG To Pay Jobless Youths N20,000 Monthly To Sweep Markets, Clear Gutters by gbemishile: 7:40pm On May 29, 2020
Thank God
At least that should keep them off social media for some time

1 Like

Re: FG To Pay Jobless Youths N20,000 Monthly To Sweep Markets, Clear Gutters by NaijadrivaCars: 7:40pm On May 29, 2020
sureteeboy:

grin grin grin grin.
Maybe this will keep the BMC off nairaland for a while

No, some will keep zombeing and sweeping. That would increase their take home pay to N50,000.

1 Like

Re: FG To Pay Jobless Youths N20,000 Monthly To Sweep Markets, Clear Gutters by IkemChris(m): 7:41pm On May 29, 2020
Clueless government...
Re: FG To Pay Jobless Youths N20,000 Monthly To Sweep Markets, Clear Gutters by Yankee101: 7:41pm On May 29, 2020
How about to build roads, bridges, houses, new infrastructure etc?

So dull, no innovation
Re: FG To Pay Jobless Youths N20,000 Monthly To Sweep Markets, Clear Gutters by Mypeople2(m): 7:43pm On May 29, 2020
mrwonlasewonie:
what is good about the initiative?

When youths go get sense for this we country? A young man studied let's say economics in school for 4 years+ NYSC making 5,he searched for job to no avail only for him to be offered 20k job as a cleaner.what kind of nonsense is that? So that means 4years of patience, learning etc in school is wasted? Really? So it's that bad that they can even insult youths sensibilities with 20k and you see this as something to be happy about?

Very soon now them go soon give graduates job of 500 naira per hour to be packing dustbin.

What a nonsense, what a foolishness, what a thing that did not have sense
My guy I weep for this country .Youths are really suffering.After studying in the university for years ,including ASUU strikes, this is what the government wants to offer the youths
Senators are receiving millions in a month for saying "hi" and "nay".Some of them don't even talk for the 4years tenure.They just attend "classes".Yet they receive more than 8 million monthly
What about DPR workers ? Some of them don't do anything in their offices .They just handover the jobs to those doing I.T and corps members while they receive their millions.Too bad! This life nor balance at all
Re: FG To Pay Jobless Youths N20,000 Monthly To Sweep Markets, Clear Gutters by ogolad(m): 7:45pm On May 29, 2020
May this kind of work be the lot of their children, nothing Musa no go see for gate. Na wa ooo
Re: FG To Pay Jobless Youths N20,000 Monthly To Sweep Markets, Clear Gutters by udoka1987: 7:46pm On May 29, 2020
No be small matter o..

we are heading to Abuja now😆😆😆
Re: FG To Pay Jobless Youths N20,000 Monthly To Sweep Markets, Clear Gutters by mrwonlasewonie: 7:48pm On May 29, 2020
Mypeople2:
My guy I weep for this country .Youths are really suffering.After studying in the university for years ,including ASUU strikes, this is what the government wants to offer the yout
Senators are receiving millions in a month for saying "hi" and "nay".Some of them don't even talk for the 4years tenure.They just attend "classes".Yet they receive more than 8 million monthly
What about DPR workers ? Some of them don't do anything in their offices .They just handover the jobs to those doing I.T and corps members while they receive their millions.Too bad! This life nor balance at all
exactly and not forgetting some of them aren't even graduates o.they don't even have the skills and intellects some of this graduates have with their useless big belle

1 Like

Re: FG To Pay Jobless Youths N20,000 Monthly To Sweep Markets, Clear Gutters by Okoroawusa: 7:48pm On May 29, 2020
I Love PMB

The best thing to have ever happened to Nigeria.

If you have problem with this then tell me which government has engaged youths in Nigeria in this large scheme's before...

NPower
Increase in stipend of NYSC
...and now this.

We are thoroughly blessed
Re: FG To Pay Jobless Youths N20,000 Monthly To Sweep Markets, Clear Gutters by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:52pm On May 29, 2020
2mercy:

https://punchng.com/fg-to-pay-jobless-youths-n20000-monthly-to-sweep-markets-clear-gutters/

The youths will be engaged in the clearing of drainages, sweeping markets

oya Nigeria youths na cleaning gutters una go take feed una future families?
Re: FG To Pay Jobless Youths N20,000 Monthly To Sweep Markets, Clear Gutters by Enyimbamercedes: 7:53pm On May 29, 2020
Please start with your son then after that you can give the bbq maker one slot
Re: FG To Pay Jobless Youths N20,000 Monthly To Sweep Markets, Clear Gutters by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:54pm On May 29, 2020
Okoroawusa:
I Love PMB

The best thing to have ever happened to Nigeria.

If you have problem with this then tell me which government has engaged youths in Nigeria in this large scheme's before...

NPower
Increase in stipend of NYSC
...and now this.

We are thoroughly blessed
oooyes he promised them jobs but forget to tell them na gutter cleaning job ebi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment / NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! / Vacancy For Administrative Assistant At US Embassy, Nigeria (₦2,111,000 Monthly)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.