Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

FG To Pay Jobless Youths N20,000 Monthly To Sweep Markets, Clear Gutters - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG To Pay Jobless Youths N20,000 Monthly To Sweep Markets, Clear Gutters (49019 Views)

N20,000 Weekly Remittance For Bolt Hire Purchase. Is This OK? / Which Business Can I Start With N20,000? / Jobless First Class Graduate Gets Instant Employment After PREMIUM TIMES Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Pay Jobless Youths N20,000 Monthly To Sweep Markets, Clear Gutters by bayelsaowei(m): 12:30am On May 30, 2020
GeorgeTheCoder:
The difference between GEJ and Buhari or OBJ and Buhari is clear. The former leaders have better ideas.
If you think this is a good program you are a fool.
grin grin
Re: FG To Pay Jobless Youths N20,000 Monthly To Sweep Markets, Clear Gutters by VickyRotex(f): 12:31am On May 30, 2020
BABANGBALI:
Vickyrotex and ajepako congratulations in advice. [s]Now you'll spend less time on nairaland cursing trouble[/s]

Abi oooo. Thanks jare cheesy cheesy

How far, shey you go bring kunu come our side when we dey sweep? Weather hot, we gats drink some sshilledd kunu. Na 20 naira we get to pay ooo angry angry

Yeyenatu!!!
Re: FG To Pay Jobless Youths N20,000 Monthly To Sweep Markets, Clear Gutters by stieyven(m): 12:37am On May 30, 2020
Sunnycliff:
When all their kids and kinsmen are in the CBN, DPR, FIRS, EFCC, Customs, NNPC etc, they remember Nigeria youths to be sweeping gutter...

It shall not be well with zombies
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6:28
Re: FG To Pay Jobless Youths N20,000 Monthly To Sweep Markets, Clear Gutters by izibili44: 1:30am On May 30, 2020
I am telling you.it is not right.I am not leaving in the best europian country.yet I dey enjoy my life.I am base in montenegro wen no get waiting we get.yet I be oba.quote author=oluwasegun007 post=90096177]

My bloda, whichever country you are may God bless your hustle..

Please don't come back things don fall apart. [/quote]

2 Likes

Re: FG To Pay Jobless Youths N20,000 Monthly To Sweep Markets, Clear Gutters by OBTMOS(m): 1:31am On May 30, 2020
This is to further ridicule the status of our educational system. Graduates will be reduced to street sweepers and gutter cleaners. It's so pathetic! This isn't a good technique to controlling unemployment. The govt should rather make industries to employ people. Benue State has alot of fruit but they is no juice factory they, fruit get wasted year in, year out in that state. It's high time our leaders starts thinking like a 21 century govt.

1 Like

Re: FG To Pay Jobless Youths N20,000 Monthly To Sweep Markets, Clear Gutters by Mynightmare: 1:56am On May 30, 2020
At least BBQ dead meat griller will now have a real job at hand.joe igbokwe jnr..
Re: FG To Pay Jobless Youths N20,000 Monthly To Sweep Markets, Clear Gutters by Nobody: 2:20am On May 30, 2020
Nice one. He already campaigned to pay them 5k monthly then. Now, he's paying 20k.

They like poverty, they embraced it and see poverty as a virtue. Iya ni o je gbogbo eyin te dibo fun Buhari ku.

1 Like

Re: FG To Pay Jobless Youths N20,000 Monthly To Sweep Markets, Clear Gutters by Kingrefreshed: 2:42am On May 30, 2020
2mercy:

https://punchng.com/fg-to-pay-jobless-youths-n20000-monthly-to-sweep-markets-clear-gutters/

What really baffles me is how Nigerian youths still Jump when they hear promises like this from this government. Na Juju abi na Voodoo them dey use for Nigerian youths?

I read some people here saying "Nice one "

Una gullibility dey shame Gullible.

1 Like

Re: FG To Pay Jobless Youths N20,000 Monthly To Sweep Markets, Clear Gutters by Overlordrichy(m): 2:45am On May 30, 2020
Re: FG To Pay Jobless Youths N20,000 Monthly To Sweep Markets, Clear Gutters by AFONJACOW(m): 3:10am On May 30, 2020
Is it not better for them to go to Dubai and sweep their roads and earn 150k than to be collecting Penny in the name of employment... It's only a lazy youth that will take suck offer
Re: FG To Pay Jobless Youths N20,000 Monthly To Sweep Markets, Clear Gutters by AFONJACOW(m): 3:30am On May 30, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Good initiative
please can you tell me what is good about this initiative
Re: FG To Pay Jobless Youths N20,000 Monthly To Sweep Markets, Clear Gutters by Gandollar(f): 4:43am On May 30, 2020
LegendHero:

Where have you been? Thought you went on maternity leave!
I don born..eku ewu omo.

1 Like

Re: FG To Pay Jobless Youths N20,000 Monthly To Sweep Markets, Clear Gutters by jayworld15(m): 6:27am On May 30, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Sorry, you got no family members. Pray for a helper to adopt you.

Oh! Thou art homeless? So sorry for that grin. Then, the initiative will do you wonder, propel you to greater height and turn you into a billionaire. Thou art a mighty nitwit and thy foolery world is bigger than the mass of the sun, the big star of the universe.
Re: FG To Pay Jobless Youths N20,000 Monthly To Sweep Markets, Clear Gutters by Nobody: 6:59am On May 30, 2020
i,hope,buhari and d politicians children will also be involved
Re: FG To Pay Jobless Youths N20,000 Monthly To Sweep Markets, Clear Gutters by Motunrayofapo: 6:59am On May 30, 2020
As if it is new. Former governor of Osun State this the same and called it O’YES. Na you go use your drainage, na dem go come clean ham. The only difference here is that this is coming from FG. I’m not surprised
Re: FG To Pay Jobless Youths N20,000 Monthly To Sweep Markets, Clear Gutters by Ennyboy12(m): 7:17am On May 30, 2020
Issokay
Re: FG To Pay Jobless Youths N20,000 Monthly To Sweep Markets, Clear Gutters by OmoOduduwa01: 7:22am On May 30, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

The symbol's hatred will just kill you. Is he your president?

I've got no time to argue with you alaye.... If you have anyone that was in Osun State during Baba Afusa's regime, ask from them why I said so, they'll tell you more
Re: FG To Pay Jobless Youths N20,000 Monthly To Sweep Markets, Clear Gutters by Shormiey(m): 7:25am On May 30, 2020
ODJ123:
grin grin grin ;DIsoright

.....I stopped cooking for ladies who visited at home since the day I discovered that the last one that came stored my number as jollof rice guy.
�����
The tin still dey pain���� me....

Re: FG To Pay Jobless Youths N20,000 Monthly To Sweep Markets, Clear Gutters by Smooyis(m): 7:44am On May 30, 2020
2mercy:

https://punchng.com/fg-to-pay-jobless-youths-n20000-monthly-to-sweep-markets-clear-gutters/
This is practically impossible for now. What a great idea when the economy was buoyant, not now that the government is borrowing left, right and center. Let's use our brains, and stop the politicians from deceiving us.
Re: FG To Pay Jobless Youths N20,000 Monthly To Sweep Markets, Clear Gutters by ThatFairGuy: 7:45am On May 30, 2020
[s]
Gandollar:
Gbam!

Helinues, Legendhero omenkalives babaramota80 Mynd44 Frlukas metaphysical Exc2000 yenefer Arrewa Nisai, liondeleo ThatFairguy etc

Congrats guys!
[/s]
Araoke
Mynd Should just dash you 20yrs ban to know he's not jobless

Re: FG To Pay Jobless Youths N20,000 Monthly To Sweep Markets, Clear Gutters by shaggyosas(m): 8:01am On May 30, 2020
1000 youths from 774 LGA, the sum of 20k. Below minimum wage. They have insulted the youths of nigeria for a long time. Their children with no experience are giving jobs in places where they recieve at least times 10 of this. God help us.
Re: FG To Pay Jobless Youths N20,000 Monthly To Sweep Markets, Clear Gutters by nisai: 8:16am On May 30, 2020
Gandollar:
Gbam!

Helinues, Legendhero omenkalives babaramota80 Mynd44 Frlukas metaphysical Exc2000 yenefer Arrewa Nisai, liondeleo ThatFairguy etc

Congrats guys!
Fine lady. Orekelewa obirin, eyiwunmi.... ......... Why now? Am I now a jobless youth?
Re: FG To Pay Jobless Youths N20,000 Monthly To Sweep Markets, Clear Gutters by Gandollar(f): 8:26am On May 30, 2020
nisai:
Fine lady. Orekelewa obirin, eyiwunmi.... ......... Why now? Am I now a jobless youth?
It can be a side hustle. Every increase is important grin

Ekuu Ife wa o!

1 Like

Re: FG To Pay Jobless Youths N20,000 Monthly To Sweep Markets, Clear Gutters by nisai: 8:35am On May 30, 2020
Gandollar:
It can be a side hustle. Every increase is important grin

Ekuu Ife wa o!
Haba! You of all. You know I got soft spot you now. But it's a pity you may run and scream 'YORUBA DEMON'. grin grin

Inu mi dun pe o mo wipe mo nife re. Ehn Adunni mi wink wink
Re: FG To Pay Jobless Youths N20,000 Monthly To Sweep Markets, Clear Gutters by lukui: 8:53am On May 30, 2020
@everprecious don't take this the wrong way. sesameq is not the enemy here. let's look at the bigger picture. the government that is spending millions on senators as wardrobe allowance and kitchen allowance but can't spend well on its youths should be rebuked not sesameq.

let's address issues and not point fingers. working for govt. is herculean and definitely not good, buts it's still better than nothing at all. half bread is better than none. which would you prefer? a decent guy earning 20k or an armed robber or yahoo yahoo riding jeep? the whole labour industry of Nigeria needs to be revamped. but let's not throw the baby out with the bath water. I heard that the social investment programmes was commenced with only 2billion, and around 500,000 people are benefiting from it. meanwhile politicians are looting billions into their account.

so a politician that stole 10billion for instance can employ all the youths of Nigeria if he is paying them 20k every month.

you said sweeping markets and cleaning gutters is not good, what will be worst is if hunger kills them or if they become armed robbers.
its is by now clear to everyone eyes that the govt cannot provide that dreamed Paradise for everybody but the little they can do, don't let's us be blinded by hatred.
Re: FG To Pay Jobless Youths N20,000 Monthly To Sweep Markets, Clear Gutters by redsun(m): 8:53am On May 30, 2020
Cleanliness is next to godliness. Nigeria and Nigerian can never move forward without tackling the basics. And this is one fundamental way forward.

The so-called youths need to understand the importance of hard work, commitment and pride in living in a decent environment. Obviously, not all the youths are going to be cleaners and labourers, some bright ones will be used to run the scheme as supervisors and managers. The scheme will create chains of activities with long term quantifiable and unquantifiable benefits in communities.

The key thing is whether the idea will ever see the light the day or just another way of making money for corrupt politicians and officials.
Re: FG To Pay Jobless Youths N20,000 Monthly To Sweep Markets, Clear Gutters by dalass(f): 8:57am On May 30, 2020
Nukilia:

The North is not fit to lead this nation!

Yes oh... No one who couldn't do anything for his state/ region should be allowed to lead this country again....

What has Buhari done for the youths in Daura except to label them lazy/useless!

He's carried over his backward and archaic local mentality into running our country
Re: FG To Pay Jobless Youths N20,000 Monthly To Sweep Markets, Clear Gutters by Pwetty2(f): 9:01am On May 30, 2020
Crownbefitsme:
Youth is this country have really suffered
In the hands of Buhari
I swear

Seriously
Re: FG To Pay Jobless Youths N20,000 Monthly To Sweep Markets, Clear Gutters by Chenko001(m): 9:13am On May 30, 2020
If anyone dont have anything doing, they can join this parade rather than begging for little from peoe you know you can be better than. Downside, you gaz keep up your hygiene or you can get infected. BE ADVISED IT SHOULD BE MAINLY FOR MALES NOT FEMALES
Re: FG To Pay Jobless Youths N20,000 Monthly To Sweep Markets, Clear Gutters by redsun(m): 9:16am On May 30, 2020
This is technically a war against discipline with benefits, and earnest it is the way out of living like animals and freeing up the minds to think rationally and creatively. There should be a culture of the dignity of labour which will encourage people to work their way up to the position they truly deserve.

Jobs come from the surroundings and taming Nigerian surroundings and bringing it up to even 20th-century standard is worth trillions of dollars.
Re: FG To Pay Jobless Youths N20,000 Monthly To Sweep Markets, Clear Gutters by AdeniyiA(m): 9:34am On May 30, 2020
Just imagine this useless, visionless govt��
The economy is bleeding and recession is imminent, a visionary and responsible govt will find a way to engage its energetic youths productively to lift the nation out of economic doldrums...
By implication what they meant here is that the youths are good for nothing but gutter clearing. Huh! What a govt! ��‍♂��‍♂

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment / NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! / Vacancy For Administrative Assistant At US Embassy, Nigeria (₦2,111,000 Monthly)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.