Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,386 members, 7,864,759 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:01 AM

Nairaland/facebook World - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland/facebook World (682 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland/facebook World by dealordea(m): 8:12pm On Jan 19, 2011
HAPPY NEW YEAR MY NAIJA BOBO, Have been away for a while and wow, am glad to be back to my wonderful Nairaland world, Lots of laugh and yabies, Somtyms i wonda what life is becoming on Nairaland or On facebook, Of wot importance is a lady 2 a guy? Their pretender for money, Their adultrous life styles, their cheap lies, their fakes tender smiles, their small hearts and wide pussies or complicated liers of there posted thread on this Nairaland. Nd "HURRAY" here comes FACEBOOK/NAIRALAND, network and forum that helps every girl/woman on the site/air to lie conviniently. Read their profile, they'd probably mention that their relationship is complicated or single, some even say open relationship.what is all this bullshit!!!!
I know some of my Naija Ladies are ready to crucify their wahala over this thread but lets face the fact my Nairaland Bobo, Either they are vacant, already occupy or full of shit. They are never bever never contented with the bobo they hang out with, their are still choking to see what the outside Naija world is like.

Peace out.
Re: Nairaland/facebook World by MrBones2(m): 8:21pm On Jan 19, 2011
Undiluted crap. Better sense(luck) next time grin grin
Re: Nairaland/facebook World by MrsChima1(f): 8:58pm On Jan 19, 2011
Oh my goodness! Mr Bones is alive?!!!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nairaland/facebook World by Mygoldie(f): 9:02pm On Jan 19, 2011
deal_ordea:

HAPPY NEW YEAR MY NAIJA BOBO, Have been away for a while and wow, am glad to be back to my wonderful Nairaland world, Lots of laugh and yabies, Somtyms i wonda what life is becoming on Nairaland or On facebook, Of wot importance is a lady 2 a guy? Their pretender for money, Their adultrous life styles, their cheap lies, their fakes tender smiles, their small hearts and wide pussies or complicated liers of there posted thread on this Nairaland. Nd "HURRAY" here comes FACEBOOK/NAIRALAND, network and forum that helps every girl/woman on the site/air to lie conviniently. Read their profile, they'd probably mention that their relationship is complicated or single, some even say open relationship.what is all this bullshit!!!!
I know some of my Naija Ladies are ready to crucify their wahala over this thread but lets face the fact my Nairaland Bobo, Either they are vacant, already occupy or full of poo. They are never bever never contented with the bobo they hang out with, their are still choking to see what the outside Naija world is like.

Peace out.

attention seeking ho.
Re: Nairaland/facebook World by Phate07(m): 9:11pm On Jan 19, 2011
deal_ordea:

I know some of my Naija Ladies are ready to crucify their wahala over this thread but lets face the fact my Nairaland Bobo, Either they are vacant, already occupy or full of poo. They are never bever never contented with the bobo they hang out with, their are still choking to see what the outside Naija world is like.

Peace out.

**Falls asleep** angry
Re: Nairaland/facebook World by LordReed(m): 9:33pm On Jan 19, 2011
@gh_lover
Slap for yourself
Re: Nairaland/facebook World by Coolabbie: 9:59pm On Jan 19, 2011
Mschewwwww
Re: Nairaland/facebook World by Orton10(m): 10:01pm On Jan 19, 2011
ok cheesy
Re: Nairaland/facebook World by Dsense(m): 10:06pm On Jan 19, 2011
Why is this dog barking loudly? shocked undecided
Re: Nairaland/facebook World by kingron: 10:09pm On Jan 19, 2011
damn cant believe this.1st time in nairaland 4 dis year just to see this crap.
Re: Nairaland/facebook World by 190: 10:16pm On Jan 19, 2011
Originator!

Everything you said about them females are true
But not all females are guilty of that,
Re: Nairaland/facebook World by dealordea(m): 10:17pm On Jan 19, 2011
You see them, i even thought my naija bobo are Mr capable but i can see that some of them are also full of shit, Well, @ bone, He be like u and pussy dey mingle to hell!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland/facebook World by dealordea(m): 10:18pm On Jan 19, 2011
@D-sense, i believe say u get sense but ur brain suck, Lets face the reality here
Re: Nairaland/facebook World by dealordea(m): 10:19pm On Jan 19, 2011
@kingron, Better place for dead man like u, Heaven junction is near, tell the driver u need to alert.
Re: Nairaland/facebook World by Dsense(m): 10:25pm On Jan 19, 2011
deal_ordea:

@D-sense, i believe say u get sense but your brain suck, Lets face the reality here
May one of you ear get cut angry
What's the reality here? . . . . . The only reality i see here, is to start bashing the poster ''you'' and derailing the thread! grin
Re: Nairaland/facebook World by dealordea(m): 10:31pm On Jan 19, 2011
@D-sense, your user name doesn't appear to what i think, God thought the world was beautiful, then he saw YOU!!
Re: Nairaland/facebook World by Dsense(m): 10:34pm On Jan 19, 2011
^^This thread is to be derailed . . .No way!!!
Re: Nairaland/facebook World by Phate07(m): 10:41pm On Jan 19, 2011

^^And after that we send it inside the trash box. grin grin
Re: Nairaland/facebook World by Dsense(m): 10:41pm On Jan 19, 2011
^^Exactly grin
Re: Nairaland/facebook World by Phate07(m): 10:46pm On Jan 19, 2011

Okay, start. grin grin
Re: Nairaland/facebook World by Dsense(m): 10:48pm On Jan 19, 2011
OK . . . . .When was the last time you bleeped Mrs china . . . . How was it!
Cause lately she's been complaing bout you thang getting small everyday! grin grin
Re: Nairaland/facebook World by MrBones2(m): 10:59pm On Jan 19, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Oh my goodness! Mr Bones is alive?!!!!! shocked shocked shocked

Lol Mrs, Chima i'm not lazarus oh! grin grin grin grin
Been around but not around grin .Had to have an unwinding holis wif ma locals. 

Nice meeting u by the way. **trying hard to remember her** undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nairaland/facebook World by Phate07(m): 11:06pm On Jan 19, 2011

Sharrap your mouth there. angry She was only complaining of MrChima's not mine. grin
Re: Nairaland/facebook World by Beync(f): 11:23pm On Jan 19, 2011
who cares wether u v been away and wen u arrived nl to type crap :Pmchew
Re: Nairaland/facebook World by MOBO444(f): 11:35pm On Jan 19, 2011
This thread smells.
Re: Nairaland/facebook World by 190: 12:01am On Jan 20, 2011
Yes smells of FUFU
Re: Nairaland/facebook World by Osama10(m): 1:24am On Jan 20, 2011
Lmao @ fufu.
Re: Nairaland/facebook World by 190: 1:30am On Jan 20, 2011
Re: Nairaland/facebook World by patwhizkid(f): 3:35pm On Jan 20, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

What Will Happen After This / Is This True ? / jj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.