Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts (55688 Views)

A Fan Wants To Slap Tiwa Savage's Ass Like Wizkid, She Reacts / Wizkid Slaps Tiwa Savage's Backside, She Reacts / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Photo Edited As She Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts by AngelicDamsel(f): 7:23pm On May 29, 2020
VicM6:
can i tell you something grin

Okay? cheesy
Re: Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts by Karlifate: 7:23pm On May 29, 2020
skyfather09:
that's why they entire household are fake... and plastic too.
The Kardashian family thrives on controversy.
cheesy
Re: Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts by Hypocrit: 7:24pm On May 29, 2020
lekki1444:
cheesy SO THIS WHOLE FORBES MAGAZINE IS BASED ON HEARSAY LMAO
Exactly my thought.

1 Like

Re: Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts by VicM6: 7:25pm On May 29, 2020
AngelicDamsel:

Okay? cheesy
Lol, make i no talk again... dem dem don dey look me up nd down.
Re: Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 29, 2020
Many of American's elites are guilty of this excessive lifestyle to grow networks and gain penetrable affluence even to the financial institutions for afloating reasons. Americans have trickery mindset to get their way.

2 Likes

Re: Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts by barrypro: 7:26pm On May 29, 2020
Its ok
Re: Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 29, 2020
AngelicDamsel:
They say "Fake it until you make it." grin grin grin grin
Your moniker falls within the "faking it" category you know. sad
Re: Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts by VicM6: 7:27pm On May 29, 2020
AngelicDamsel:

Okay? cheesy
officer woos taught me how to toast a lady.....let me start by saying can i loose your phone number and get it back from you?. cheesy
AngelicDamsel:

Okay? cheesy
officer woos taught me how to toast a lady.....let me start by saying can i loose your phone number and get it back from you?.
Re: Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts by NaijadrivaCars: 7:27pm On May 29, 2020
I thought American schools are better than ours but her grammar. undecided

My neighbor has been fighting with who refused to give him Kylie Jenner's phone number and that is the case we have been settling since morning. tongue
Re: Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 29, 2020
Paige001:
Billionaire or not Kylie is the real deal, she started her business by herself not that she inherited it, she worked hard to get where she is today, and forbes just wake up to say she lied like what the.. didn't they carry out their own separate investigation before giving her the billionaire title that she didn't even ask for

Kylie is a hard worker and role model to millions of girls out there that are self made or dream to be one, we love you so much Kylie, our self made billionaire
And to think that all this started from a leaked sex tape.
The world is amazing.

2 Likes

Re: Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts by apexx3922: 7:29pm On May 29, 2020
[color=#] 2481471[/color]
Re: Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts by uzoma213(m): 7:30pm On May 29, 2020
UrRealG:

She's rich on paper. Not cash rich
what does that even mean?
If she were to sell all her assets now, she wouldn't have up to that amount?

2 Likes

Re: Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts by uzoma213(m): 7:30pm On May 29, 2020
MPESA:

As in na wetin I talk when I saw the 900M and 1B
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts by AngelicDamsel(f): 7:31pm On May 29, 2020
Rgade:

Your moniker falls within the "faking it" category you know. sad

You think you made sense. So I'll pretend you did!
Re: Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts by AllenSpencer: 7:31pm On May 29, 2020
Normal!

Celebrities and fictional hype walk hand-in-hand.

Its all to trend!

2 Likes

Re: Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts by Crochet: 7:32pm On May 29, 2020
Hmmm this people again.
Re: Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts by Yankee101: 7:34pm On May 29, 2020
Packaged a lie and sold it

2 Likes

Re: Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts by BuddhaPalm(m): 7:35pm On May 29, 2020
lekki1444:
cheesy SO THIS WHOLE FORBES MAGAZINE IS BASED ON HEARSAY LMAO

"Journalism" is mostly a joke.

They make up stuff as they go along.

2 Likes

Re: Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts by Babymamas(f): 7:36pm On May 29, 2020
This lady is a multicolored lady, beauty is really in the eyes of the beholder. what more can I say.

2 Likes

Re: Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts by Tedpgrass: 7:37pm On May 29, 2020
UrRealG:
Kylie Jenner is not a billionaire, and fabricated financial documents to support the false claim that she was, according to a new report.

In a detailed report based on public financial disclosures, Forbes on Friday accused the family of creating a 'web of lies' and says Kylie, 22, has inflated the size of her business and success.
The publication accuses her of 'lying about company figures and forging tax returns' to be dubbed a billionaire.

Based on filings from beauty giant Coty, which acquired a 51 percent stake of Kylie's makeup company in January at a valuation of $1.2 billion, Kylie Cosmetics generated revenues and profits that were far lower that the figures touted for years by the Jenner-Kardashian clan.

Forbes now pegs Kylie's net worth at $900 million. In a statement on Twitter, she fired back, writing: 'what am i even waking up to. i thought this was a reputable site.. all i see are a number of inaccurate statements and unproven assumptions lol.'

She continued: 'i’ve never asked for any title or tried to lie my way there EVER. period.'

Kylie bashed the most explosive claim in the report, that she and her publicists had shown journalists tax returns that were likely forged in order to support inflated claims of her net worth.

She tweeted: 'that’s your proof? so you just THOUGHT they were forged? like actually what am i reading.'

Forbes explained that it had been shown 2016 tax returns indicating revenue far higher than the numbers revealed by Coty's filing, and that there were only two explanations: Kylie Cosmetics' sales had utterly collapsed in the two years before the acquisition, or the tax returns were fabricated.

Forbes itself put Kylie on the cover in March 2019, hailing her as the youngest ever self-made billionaire.

The move appeared to anger her brother-in-law Kanye West, whom Forbes did not declare a billionaire until April of this year.

The magazine reported that West 'reacted with hurt and venom' after he was not included in its billionaires list earlier this year.

'You know what you're doing,' he texted a Forbes reporter. 'You're toying with me and I'm not finna lye [sic] down and take it anymore in Jesus name.'

After he was finally added to the list, West disputed Forbes' evaluation of his net worth at $1.26 billion.

'It's not a billion,' West texted the magazine. 'It's $3.3 billion since no one at Forbes knows how to count.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8369681/amp/Kylie-Jenner-no-longer-billionaire-according-Forbes.html?__twitter_impression=true

Thought it was such a smooth operation"...

Bring the popcorn please

Re: Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts by AngelicDamsel(f): 7:40pm On May 29, 2020
VicM6:
officer woos taught me how to toast a lady.....let me start by saying can i loose your phone number and get it back from you?. cheesy officer woos taught me how to toast a lady.....let me start by saying can i loose your phone number and get it back from you?.

You mean my account number? grin grin grin grin grin
Just kidding. Okay you may lose it but........ grin grin grin
Re: Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts by Liposure: 7:41pm On May 29, 2020
AngelicDamsel:
They say "Fake it until you make it." grin grin grin grin
audio
Re: Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts by blowjohn(m): 7:42pm On May 29, 2020
recievesense:
But its a normal thing here in America. Celebrities over bloat their assets to gain huge bank loans for businesses. Trump is a clear example as he lied to forbes in the 80s to get bank loans, that is why he is hiding his tax returns.

The more u hate this man the more he climbs up the ladder of Grace.
Shebi ur the one that investigated him in the 80s.
Re: Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts by nanauju(f): 7:42pm On May 29, 2020
Abeg whether billionaire or not, babe still has money grin... Imagine $900m Chai.. Poverty die die die oo

3 Likes

Re: Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 29, 2020
which people go settle this matter now?
Re: Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts by Tedpgrass: 7:43pm On May 29, 2020
Meltjor:
Even with $900M she is freaking rich!

I love you Kylie. The Kardashians are trend setters, any product the bring online get sold out within few hours!

According to who??
Are those reports validated by independent assessors or just a newsflash not verified by any proven independent site..

Forbes should go have a rehash of their investigation cogwheel.. It's Forbes not TMZ for crying out loud.. At this rate, TMZ may be seen to be superior!!

Like so like play, dem dey hype Invictus..
If care is not taken they'll be seen as equivalent to trash flashy mags.

Re: Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts by apexx3206: 7:43pm On May 29, 2020
[color=#] 3752557[/color]
Re: Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 29, 2020
AngelicDamsel:

You think you made sense. So I'll pretend you did!
Sorry, your reply had as much sass as a dirge that it's hard to tell if you were being cheeky.
Re: Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts by recievesense: 7:46pm On May 29, 2020
blowjohn:

The more u hate this man the more he climbs up the ladder of Grace.
Shebi ur the one that investigated him in the 80s.
a simple google search would have saved you from displaying your ignorance. Btw keep his dick in your mouth i cant hear what you are saying asswipe.
Re: Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts by VicM6: 7:47pm On May 29, 2020
AngelicDamsel:

You mean my account number? grin grin grin grin grin Just kidding. Okay you may lose it but........ grin grin grin
but what? grin
can i buy you a range rover then destory it nd buy you a rolls royce ghost cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Iceberg Slim's Apology: I Have Forgiven Him But.... / Comedian AY Poses With His Mercedes Benz G-wagon With A Word Of Advice (photo) / Pat Ugwu: Real Men Do One Round Of Sex And Sleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.