Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,556 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts (55648 Views)

A Fan Wants To Slap Tiwa Savage's Ass Like Wizkid, She Reacts / Wizkid Slaps Tiwa Savage's Backside, She Reacts / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Photo Edited As She Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts by Decaf: 8:26pm On May 29, 2020
There's no much difference between $900M and $1B. That lady is just fvcking rich. PERIOD!!
Re: Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts by Origin(f): 8:27pm On May 29, 2020
Forbes is still lying.

The whole family not worth $100m.

All d company assets no reach $10m.

My Beyonce wey own all her diamonds and houses no de claim billionaire. Na this over hype audio yeyebrities go come be .......

Lol and SMH.

2 Likes

Re: Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts by OKTolu: 8:30pm On May 29, 2020
So this Forbes are so dumb to the extent that they don't do a thorough findings before they'll concludes that you're a millionaire, billionaire as the case maybe

Do anybody that has small business can just call them and convince them that he/ she has hammer and they'll include the person name in Forbes list of billionaire

Mehn this people are jokers.
Re: Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts by blowjohn(m): 8:33pm On May 29, 2020
recievesense:
a simple google search would have saved you from displaying your ignorance. Btw keep his dick in your mouth i cant hear what you are saying asswipe.

See this mumu o. When u dont think how will u understand.
Keep hating, u will get tired.
Re: Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts by Ishilove: 8:36pm On May 29, 2020
naptu2:

You mean Caitlyn Jenner?
He will always be Bruce Jenner to me, the confused human being

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts by kay29000(m): 8:43pm On May 29, 2020
UrRealG:

She's rich on paper. Not cash rich

Have you seen her house and car collection? That little girl is rich.

1 Like

Re: Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts by Jaqenhghar: 8:49pm On May 29, 2020
Enoch07:
whether a billionaire or not omo that girl get money
900m is not bad. Shey you see different things when dey worry different people. Some people dey find 10k , some na 500. This one dey vex say dem no give am title of billionaire

2 Likes

Re: Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts by Nyamve1: 9:00pm On May 29, 2020
When the were buring abba kyari, i asked, where's ur body guard? And i saw his pockets were empty. Sir, u mean u did nt carry any money with u? What if u need something on ur way? I also saw hw they left him in the pit, and i asked, sir won't u go inside ur gigantic mansion? The list is endless, what am i saying in essence. He that have jesus has life, he that have no jesus have no life.
Re: Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts by Myself2(m): 9:08pm On May 29, 2020
Enoch07:

EGGZAKTLI
Re: Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts by kingriqoriqo: 9:27pm On May 29, 2020
what’s the fuss she’s still swimming in money
Re: Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts by Yonce(f): 9:27pm On May 29, 2020
Paige001:
Billionaire or not Kylie is the real deal, she started her business by herself not that she inherited it, she worked hard to get where she is today, and forbes just wake up to say she lied like what the.. didn't they carry out their own separate investigation before giving her the billionaire title that she didn't even ask for

Kylie is a hard worker and role model to millions of girls out there that are self made or dream to be one, we love you so much Kylie, our self made billionaire

She did not start the buisness herself and she's not self made.
She's a hard worker and a buisness woman but she's far from a self made billionaire.

It is easier to win a 100m race when you start 1m from the finish line while others are still suiting up. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts by Abelfidelis(m): 9:32pm On May 29, 2020
Double standard Forbes
Re: Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts by recievesense: 9:37pm On May 29, 2020
blowjohn:

See this mumu o. When u dont think how will u understand.
Keep hating, u will get tired.

Illiterate u sound dumb with no come back....run along dog.
Re: Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts by golddare: 9:38pm On May 29, 2020
How to be a Billionaire?
Re: Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts by adecz: 9:49pm On May 29, 2020
Wetin be difference between
$1.2bn & $900mn?

This is original black belle!!

angry angry sad sad
angry angry angry angry
Re: Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts by sapientia(m): 10:02pm On May 29, 2020
$900 million.

That's a lot of Benjamins.

Lots of dead Presidents.

1 Like

Re: Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts by Casper21: 10:29pm On May 29, 2020
Forbes has lost credibility. And btw did she ask them to give the title Billionaire? Shebi na Forbes publish article. Yeye magazine
Re: Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts by Gandollar(f): 10:31pm On May 29, 2020
Kemimarch16:
Fake life
Be shouting fake life there, she's just 22 and Oga Forbes says she's worth $900m.

Na small geh like you.

1 Like

Re: Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts by Kemimarch16(f): 10:33pm On May 29, 2020
Gandollar:
Be shouting fake life there, she's just 22 and Oga Forbes says she's worth $900m.

Na small geh like you.
Big girl like u what have u achieve ?it will be nice if u just stay off
Re: Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts by SmartyPants(m): 10:35pm On May 29, 2020
CaptainMarvel:
but $900 mill just a $100 mill shy of the billion. She's still way too rich though

The point is, this 900m valuation comes after a company made a 51% investment in her company on the basis of supposed faulty valuations....can you see where this is going?
Re: Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts by Mikkymilli: 11:38pm On May 29, 2020
AngelicDamsel:
They say "Fake it until you make it." grin grin grin grin
Damn. You fine gurl.
Re: Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts by Perfecttouch(m): 11:49pm On May 29, 2020
AngelicDamsel:

Don't judge me by my comment. Quietly? Judging by this your quote, you seems like fake too are you for real,your pics quote though don't take my comments personally. cool cool cool
that one na arrogant begger jaree free am
Re: Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts by yuswrld20(m): 11:55pm On May 29, 2020
is forbes blind all this while
Re: Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts by Quietly(m): 11:59pm On May 29, 2020
Perfecttouch:
that one na arrogant begger jaree free am

ass licker how market?

hope you are happy now... perfect beer parlour man
Re: Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts by udison123(f): 12:11am On May 30, 2020
We are the number one and Best Roof Company in Lagos, Nigeria. We have been in business for over 10 years and counting.

We sell Stone Coated Roofing Sheet(also known as Gerard) with beautiful designs like Shingles, Bond, Milano, Classic and Roman.

This Modern design of Stone Coated Roofing Sheet is:
1. Water proof,
2. Fire resistant,
3. Sound proof,
4. Does not fade and
5. Comes with 50 Years Warranty.

Reach us on 07088999644... 07088999644.... 07088999644....
Re: Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts by Perfecttouch(m): 12:15am On May 30, 2020
Quietly:

ass licker how market?

hope you are happy now... perfect beer parlour man
I don't ass lick or did you see me begging for number? Am just pointing her to your identity and I know by now, you must be refreshing nairaland to see who is doing giveaway. Send your account number make I help you put small thing make hunger no scatter the small brain wey remain for your head.
I can never and will never date online, get that to your numb skull

1 Like

Re: Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts by pacespot(m): 12:29am On May 30, 2020
If you watch "keeping up with the kardashians", you will know this family is full of fakes. But this young lady is dough. Kardashian families are a typical example of modern-day fake celebrities.
Re: Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts by OgaRico(m): 12:31am On May 30, 2020
Funny thing be say those wey say she no be billionaire no rich like her.
Re: Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:34am On May 30, 2020
E don't red be that
Re: Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts by Depressed101: 12:55am On May 30, 2020
Enoch07:
ah swear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding / Linda Ikeji Dressing Like An Indian Girl (cute Photos) / Davido Promises To Pay Abisade School Fees, The 17-Year-Old Girl He Bullied

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.