Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,386 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts (55674 Views)

A Fan Wants To Slap Tiwa Savage's Ass Like Wizkid, She Reacts / Wizkid Slaps Tiwa Savage's Backside, She Reacts / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Photo Edited As She Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts by recievesense: 12:56am On May 30, 2020
adecz:

Wetin be difference between
$1.2bn & $900mn?

This is original black belle!!

angry angry sad sad
angry angry angry angry
$300m abeg u get am?
Re: Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts by RealAlawoki(m): 1:31am On May 30, 2020
AngelicDamsel:
They say "Fake it until you make it." grin grin grin grin

More like, "believe it till you achieve it"

1 Like

Re: Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts by Hndrrxxx(m): 2:08am On May 30, 2020
That mohdafuxkin as$hole Donald I'm not surprised
recievesense:
But its a normal thing here in America. Celebrities over bloat their assets to gain huge bank loans for businesses. Trump is a clear example as he lied to forbes in the 80s to get bank loans, that is why he is hiding his tax returns.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts by Greensquard(m): 2:20am On May 30, 2020
See them,she no even send una she is very rich and will keep enjoying life. Life must be emotionally sweet for this girl,me and my few millions life over sweet me die let alone this one with hundreds of millions..guys make money oh anyway as long as it wont require blood or sacrifice..yes its possible people like us exist and we make millions without hurting anyone,just manipulating algorithms to get things to go our way..life is sweet when u are young very rich and handsome
Re: Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts by grandstar(m): 2:31am On May 30, 2020
lekki1444:
cheesy SO THIS WHOLE FORBES MAGAZINE IS BASED ON HEARSAY LMAO

Do you know what tax returns are
Re: Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts by AFONJACOW(m): 3:08am On May 30, 2020
West is still a rogue... Anyway how do I transfer the billions in my brain to my bank account

1 Like

Re: Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts by freemi(m): 3:46am On May 30, 2020
Enoch07:
whether a billionaire or not omo that girl get money
how did u know?
Re: Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts by siverspooon(m): 4:09am On May 30, 2020
Paige001:
Billionaire or not Kylie is the real deal, she started her business by herself not that she inherited it, she worked hard to get where she is today, and forbes just wake up to say she lied like what the.. didn't they carry out their own separate investigation before giving her the billionaire title that she didn't even ask for

Kylie is a hard worker and role model to millions of girls out there that are self made or dream to be one, we love you so much Kylie, our self made billionaire
Kardashians are already big before she started, anyone can make it business wise if they have the kind of huge followership the Kardashians have.

2 Likes

Re: Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts by Enoch07: 5:50am On May 30, 2020
freemi:
how did u know?
the $999m pls tell me it's your own. village people

1 Like

Re: Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:50am On May 30, 2020
AngelicDamsel:
Hmmm
Re: Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts by Jeamillz2020(m): 7:09am On May 30, 2020
So no one is competent enough within the Forbes organization to have deep and concrete evidence before they said she was one before
Re: Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts by HRMK: 7:15am On May 30, 2020
VANITY UPON VANITY,ALL IS VANITY!
Re: Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts by Ennyboy12(m): 7:24am On May 30, 2020
Lmao!
Re: Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts by Siapu: 7:27am On May 30, 2020
[s]
tatatar:
$900million is a billion dollars to me sad
[/s]
Re: Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts by adecz: 7:52am On May 30, 2020
recievesense:
$300m abeg u get am?

Black belle crew member sighted!! shocked shocked
Re: Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts by BaddaMan: 8:28am On May 30, 2020
Forbes is loosing their reputation from including invictus Obi on their 30 under 30 article to claiming Kylie Jenner was a billionaire then later says she’s lying. Dumb people
Re: Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts by bisiswag(f): 8:56am On May 30, 2020
Truthspoon1:
Ordinary make up artist and sportsmen are becoming Billionaires meanwhile those who give their life to health society improve like scientists, engineers, and health practitioners are earning peanuts. The world is really not fair.
You can say that again boo. Slave away the best years of your life reading and working for humanity yet dying a pauper.

1 Like

Re: Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts by freemi(m): 9:07am On May 30, 2020
Enoch07:

the $999m pls tell me it's your own. village people
how did u know she has such money? OK she printed her bank statement n forwarded to u?
Re: Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts by CaptainMarvel(m): 9:18am On May 30, 2020
SmartyPants:

The point is, this 900m valuation comes after a company made a 51% investment in her company on the basis of supposed faulty valuations....can you see where this is going?
oh yeah...i do now. grin but she wont be touched. she's a pretty girl. That Theranos girl is still getting investments till now cheesy

1 Like

Re: Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts by musa7m(m): 9:31am On May 30, 2020
AngelicDamsel:

Don't judge me by my comment. Quietly? Judging by this your quote, you seems like fake too are you for real,your pics quote though don't take my comments personally. cool cool cool
don't judge you by your comment ? Show your comments and I will tell you who are
Re: Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts by Jokerman(m): 9:32am On May 30, 2020
AngelicDamsel:

Remove that fake pics from your profile now!!! angry
Re: Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts by lekki1444: 10:43am On May 30, 2020
grandstar:

Do you know what tax returns are
did you read the article ? they expect you to send them your tax returns meaning you can doctor it and send it to them. thats called HEARSAY
Re: Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts by Classickj(m): 11:15am On May 30, 2020
CallMeDrino:
grin
The Kardashian-Jenner family are known for being fake
fake about what
Re: Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts by Classickj(m): 11:17am On May 30, 2020
Kemimarch16:
Fake life
do you even know her...
Re: Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts by Enoch07: 11:21am On May 30, 2020
freemi:
how did u know she has such money? OK she printed her bank statement n forwarded to u?
according to Forbes, come did you even read the article b4 typing all this rubbish? don't even bother replying

Re: Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts by CallMeDrino: 11:27am On May 30, 2020
Classickj:
fake about what

Most of them are plastic... They re-modified
Re: Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts by AngelicDamsel(f): 12:11pm On May 30, 2020
RealAlawoki:

More like, "believe it till you achieve it"

Exactly!

1 Like

Re: Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts by Iceyjayz: 12:14pm On May 30, 2020
AngelicDamsel:
Just like how you fake it by uploading someone's picture on your profile
Re: Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts by freemi(m): 1:11pm On May 30, 2020
Enoch07:

according to Forbes, come did you even read the article b4 typing all this rubbish? don't even bother replying
Lols. I must reply, w must settle this matter. BTW which Forbes? The same confused Forbes who accused of her lying?
Re: Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts by Enoch07: 2:15pm On May 30, 2020
freemi:
Lols. I must reply, w must settle this matter. BTW which Forbes? The same confused Forbes who accused of her lying?
that's because she actually lied na, na Forbes we dey talk about o
Re: Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts by Kemimarch16(f): 3:04pm On May 30, 2020
Classickj:
do you even know her...
Ask me once again
Re: Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts by patorial(m): 3:08pm On May 30, 2020
AngelicDamsel:

You're trying to get at me, but I'm not here for you. So I'll pass.

You may be this guy in this pics below.

I appreciate your quote. You're the real definition of beauty.
if i be the guy in the picture , isn't it the help I offer myself.

Depression can be deadly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Buys A New Car / My Fiancee Is 42, Not 60' - Praise Nelson Blasts BrightO / Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.