Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,613 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market (42185 Views)

Itel Launches Ear Phones, Laptop, TV And A New Phone Into Nigerian Market / Infinix Launches Its Brand Of TV Into Nigerian Market / Comparison Between Samsung Galaxy Note 9 And Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market by Innoxxacs: 5:50am On May 30, 2020
Re: Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market by Celenwa1: 5:52am On May 30, 2020
For those that have the money to spend on phone.. not for my kind wey hunger want kill

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market by SoNature(m): 5:57am On May 30, 2020
DONFRANSKID:
Rubbish phone

Why
Re: Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market by faizsanusi(m): 5:58am On May 30, 2020
Ayobamigiven:
Rebranding and repackaging phones and giving it different names.... These infinix, techno and the likes should just amalgamate and come up with better products like Samsung or iPhone... I bet they would rather not but embarrass themselves and make 6 low quality phones in 12months.

Mad thing about these phones is that before you could get accustomed to your new phone, another one don come out and your own will be automatically outdated in less than 2months.

Infinix tecno ans itel are owned by the same company
Re: Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market by Belial06: 5:59am On May 30, 2020
Low budget marketing for a low quality phones from a low quality Chinese company
Re: Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market by TreasureTayo(m): 6:00am On May 30, 2020
ahahaahhahaha.. you made me laugh ahahahaha
IMASTEX:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Haven't carefully cross examined all the prosecuting witnesses and a personal experience some years ago with their zero brands sold for well over #100k. I hereby give my verdict as seen in the bolded here above. Court!!! I raise!
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market by Highpac: 6:06am On May 30, 2020
Me still rocking my Samsung Galaxy S4 and teckno L8, just be producing phone like ode mtcheew
Re: Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market by Muhylonaire(m): 6:11am On May 30, 2020
I'm starting to develop a kinda hatred for this Brand. When did they release NOTE 7? Enever even reach 2months.

What is this for crying out loud embarassed

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:14am On May 30, 2020
Fixed! wink

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market by Joefat: 6:20am On May 30, 2020
Chiko na Chiko. Nothing more.
Re: Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market by Kennytorio1: 6:20am On May 30, 2020
Elslim:
Ram and processor

If you still use infinix and tecno at this year and age, I pray the god of phone will come and rescue you from bondage and darkness....

Where is my xiaomi geng smiley

Am here...xaomi remains one of the best phone in the world now

4 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market by pastie(m): 6:21am On May 30, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright.
Crap
Damnn Nigga,
As a real Nigga this shouldn't be crap since they are making money.
They sure know how to play their game.
Re: Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market by enochogaga(m): 6:28am On May 30, 2020
gambia:
I rather stick to my Samsung and Iphone undecided

Dont mention that over rated and rubish phone here
Re: Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market by enochogaga(m): 6:30am On May 30, 2020
Kennytorio1:

Am here...xaomi remains one of the best phone in the world now

Xaomi the flash chip killer my wife xaomi redmi note 7 still working very good still smart and cool
Re: Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market by soullove1881(m): 6:31am On May 30, 2020
Infinix & Tecno are like Tom & Jerry!
A complete kids shit.
Samsung & Xiaomi my love!!!
Re: Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market by Belial06: 6:40am On May 30, 2020
post=90108894:

Seun, take note!

Oya manna haters gather here grin

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market by Jeamillz2020(m): 6:48am On May 30, 2020
Flashy or not, to use phone depends on your choices
Re: Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market by Bruno3000(m): 6:50am On May 30, 2020
TreasureTayo:
Me when I hear Infinix , Techo or Itel. All I do is
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin
grin
And which one has ur village pple produced? Even millionaires n billionaires use these products that ur laffing @. INFERIORITY- COMPLEXED FELLOW.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market by Horlufemi(m): 6:53am On May 30, 2020
All these wack phones.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market by LordShiva97(m): 6:54am On May 30, 2020
The unrelenting Xiaomi crusaders haven't invaded this thread yet?
I can't believe it.
Re: Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market by Horlufemi(m): 6:54am On May 30, 2020
soullove1881:
Infinix & Tecno are like Tom & Jerry!
A complete kids shit.
Samsung & Xiaomi my love!!!

If you buy techno phone for 40k you should pay 20k for it. Their build quality is dirt cheap.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market by Sultty(m): 6:55am On May 30, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin ; grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market by Rolexjerry(m): 6:59am On May 30, 2020
You'd be surprised that it's still using media tek processors cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market by fridayekpa(m): 7:02am On May 30, 2020
Kizzygentle:

As far as I can access the Internet and keep in touch with people via chats and calls am contented with mine abeg. I don't need to show off or woo a girl because of any phone. All I need is been updated and communication.
Exactly

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market by Bruno3000(m): 7:02am On May 30, 2020
Kizzygentle:

As far as I can access the Internet and keep in touch with people via chats and calls am contented with mine abeg. I don't need to show off or woo a girl because of any phone. All I need is been updated and communication.
The youths of this generation need a brains like urs! A lot of them have perished as a result of chasing mundane things such as upgrading their phones every month... God bless u

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market by Nobody: 7:05am On May 30, 2020
Ayobamigiven:
Rebranding and repackaging phones and giving it different names.... These infinix, techno and the likes should just amalgamate and come up with better products like Samsung or iPhone... I bet they would rather not but embarrass themselves and make 6 low quality phones in 12months.

Mad thing about these phones is that before you could get accustomed to your new phone, another one don come out and your own will be automatically outdated in less than 2months.

Check. Infinix and Tecno are made by the same company. It's great that they are growing at their own pace. Nothing wrong with their phones.
Re: Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market by Raph82(m): 7:06am On May 30, 2020
phransix2:

Wetin 5k wan do for ur life? Na 5k go solve ur problems?
I believe he's passing a message across. U think of it, 75% of nigerians are currently struggling to survive each day as a result of the hardship this current situation has brought on us, someone is bringing a crappy phone to the frontpage for discussion. People got to survive first before cosidering phones.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market by Nobody: 7:09am On May 30, 2020
Kizzygentle:

plus good battery life and minimal lagging. All other miscellanous can go to hell

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market by Akpaamunsi: 7:16am On May 30, 2020
Belial06:

Switching ??

See this one

There are millions of nairalanders that hate you ()

You "() are toxic and vile

Simple if you like call seun

We are plenty and will keep taking you () down till you are depressed. Useless rotten meat seller

Cc: wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MTN Apologises For Glitch, Customer's Debts To Be Restored. / Phones Are Becoming So Ugly / How Are You Holding Your Phone Right Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.