Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,768 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:04 AM

Don’t Close The Door Yet Sister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don’t Close The Door Yet Sister (522 Views)

I Saw This On My Bed!! When I Opened The Door ..advise Needed / How Can I Get My Man To Do The "Door Knocking"? / My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Close The Door Yet Sister by Sosoboy4: 7:06pm On May 29, 2020
As a single man, you ask an obviously unmarried lady out and she says “sorry I’m in a relationship” and many ladies will quickly change their status on their social media handle to….”in a relationship or Engaged” …

Worse still some will go as far as putting up the pics of a man who is not yet officially theirs on their Facebook Dp and I keep wondering what goes on in the minds of these ladies.

Shall we call that being inlove, being faithful or being naive?

Every single lady reading this should wake up and understand that until a man is officially married to you, and that a man is even engaged to you does not guaranty marriage.

Each time you tell a guy who asks you out that you are taken while still unmarried, you are simply shutting the door on yourself too soon and many ladies have shut out their husbands simply because they got carried away by an unserious man who is only good at mouthing their love and giving them forlorn hope.

Some of these men won’t marry you!

This is not about being unfaithful to that particular guy you truly desire but it is about tactfully leaving your options open by not flaunting him on facebook thereby driving away possibly more willing suitors.

Many ladies remain taken for years without wedding bells. And later curse the men whom they claim took them when those men leave to marry other women.

The bottom line is that it is advisable for you to adjust flaunting any guy you are courting on fbk and only flaunt your husband!

Stop blocking your chances because In the real world…There is no such word like “I’m taken” while you are still unmarried.

Read full story:https://www.pinnaclereport.com.ng/dont-close-the-door-yet-sister-bibian-praise/
Re: Don’t Close The Door Yet Sister by Ladylite: 7:07pm On May 29, 2020
You have been too rejected bro.
Re: Don’t Close The Door Yet Sister by Vyzz: 7:12pm On May 29, 2020
grin
Re: Don’t Close The Door Yet Sister by donbachi(m): 7:22pm On May 29, 2020
After breakup... they are like "he disappointed me"..no my sister,he did not,u did.u disappointed urself.he never appointed u.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Close The Door Yet Sister by Toluwashe778: 7:24pm On May 29, 2020
They have come ooooooooo
See this life gan na wahala
Let anybody do whatever pleases them abeg

It is on this same platform u will hear guys say
She doesn't even post my pic
I saw her talking to another man
She gave her number to someone she doesn't know
She is chatting with another man, I think she is cheating
A guy that is richer than me is chasing my gf
I broke up with her because she is not transparent
Etc

All the same, let everybody use his/her head
Re: Don’t Close The Door Yet Sister by MedicH: 8:03pm On May 29, 2020
stupid black mentality. africans and marriage
Re: Don’t Close The Door Yet Sister by chlowi(f): 8:08pm On May 29, 2020
this is true to a large extent, but in life there is no blueprint .........
Re: Don’t Close The Door Yet Sister by CallMeGrace(f): 8:12pm On May 29, 2020
Well, you're right, you have point, I sticked to this very guy, while I ignored other guys, now here I am.. sad
Re: Don’t Close The Door Yet Sister by tobechi74: 8:23pm On May 29, 2020
not all dating is meant for marriage
Re: Don’t Close The Door Yet Sister by simplepee(f): 8:31pm On May 29, 2020
90% of ladies who flaunt their boyfriends on Facebook ends up being dump. Same goes to ladies who 'carry their boyfriends matter for head'. It always end in tears.

A Yoruba adage says 'oun ti a fi pamo/bo, lo niyi'

Be wise.

(1) (Reply)

How To Satisfy And Make Your Girlfriend Happy / Isn't It Funny Australia Produce Ugg Boots / The Loss Of A Friend Is Like That Of A Limb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.