Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,018 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar (50243 Views)

Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) / Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) / Drone Shot Of Adeleke University In Ede, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by Raeheemwayne: 8:40am On Jun 02, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

Lol... You're the one fighting with yourself o, aunty Student. Whatever is best for you and your school is your problem. Good luck with it.
Thank u.
FYI, I'm a [m] with a tail dangling between my thighs.
Bye.
Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by Raeheemwayne: 8:42am On Jun 02, 2020
Grateful02:
Mala which dept abi you don grad?

Economics.
Faculty of social science - Main Camp.
You?
Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by Sonoyom(m): 8:43am On Jun 02, 2020
hardbody:

Forever malabite. Capital of Malabor...Hall 4 room 113...Na we remove mma efa from police dah year
Hahahaha hall 4 boys, very corrosive!
Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by Raeheemwayne: 8:50am On Jun 02, 2020
massalati:

Dont mind the OP instead of taking shots from main calm,vc office and black and white. he just took pictures with a very blurry camara
You're bless.
More pages to your folder.
Thank u.

1 Like

Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by dove2012ng(m): 9:03am On Jun 02, 2020
Check yesterday s thread for OAUs drone aerial view
Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by dove2012ng(m): 9:03am On Jun 02, 2020
Check yesterday s thread for OAU
drone aerial view
Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 02, 2020
Raeheemwayne:
Thank u.
FYI, I'm a [m] with a tail dangling between my thighs.
Bye.

That's still your problem. Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by Omoayere01: 10:05am On Jun 02, 2020
And the Graduates of all these Universities are the ones crying over #30,000 Npower stipends.
Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 02, 2020
Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by sundayoluwatimi(m): 11:00am On Jun 02, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Seems like they have more beautiful cars than the buildings, even though some of the cars are almost as old as the school itself grin

What kind of oblique views are these from a drone?
Like the photographer stood on top of a building to shoot these pictures, not a drone. Or the photographer was in a cable car to shoot the pictures
No drone in UNICAL?

I’m waiting for that of Oba Awon University

Of the greatest gba gba

Do you mean Omo Awon University (OAU)?
Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by realoscar84(m): 11:30am On Jun 02, 2020
The lecture rooms in this hell hole called university are nothing to right home about. We took a business class in their Management Science faculty during one of our academic trip to calabar that year, God I nearly passed out from heat. No fan, shitty ventilation outlets. I'm a Jossite though.

Firstandonly:
Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by Preshob(m): 11:32am On Jun 02, 2020
Prettyvirginia:
So obvious that the school has a long way to go in terms of infrastructural development

you don't know unical!! Lol

These pics doesn't in anyway show what unical looks like in terms of it's beauty, it only focused on the new library area and not even a quarter of the great Malabor kingdom!!
Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by davooomat(m): 12:13pm On Jun 02, 2020
Abeg shey ena no go do for Kogi State University, Anyigba? Haha who dey take the shot gan?? Make I see my school sense.
Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:04pm On Jun 02, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Seems like they have more beautiful cars than the buildings, even though some of the cars are almost as old as the school itself grin

What kind of oblique views are these from a drone?
Like the photographer stood on top of a building to shoot these pictures, not a drone. Or the photographer was in a cable car to shoot the pictures
No drone in UNICAL?

I’m waiting for that of Oba Awon University

Of the greatest gba gba
Greaaaaaat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by Basic123: 7:38pm On Jun 02, 2020
lilbarracuda:

GBA GBA!!!!!
it's no fluke that OAU is the most beautiful campus in Africa
I hate this lie
stop disgracing us with your ignorance and noisemakeing

https://www.nairaland.com/5892794/two-new-state-universities-south
Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by lilbarracuda(m): 7:59pm On Jun 02, 2020
Basic123:
I hate this lie
stop disgracing us with your ignorance and noisemakeing

https://www.nairaland.com/5892794/two-new-state-universities-south

My opinion!!!!! Your opinion!!!
Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by justicechichex: 8:09pm On Jun 02, 2020
please Uniport shud be next.. make I see as e be
Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by blackengineerr: 12:17pm On Jun 03, 2020
...one of the issues with facility management in naija sustaining top-notct quality...see the roads have no road-surface markings, parking lots are not well marked, even road signs are missing here and there...a sustainable structure is beyond fancy-painted buildings and access roads. Where are the labs, sports centers, libraries, cafeteria etc.?
Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by Grateful02(m): 3:55pm On Jun 03, 2020
which sch you go?

Prettyvirginia:
So obvious that the school has a long way to go in terms of infrastructural development
Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by Prettyvirginia(f): 7:39pm On Jun 03, 2020
Grateful02:
which sch you go?

Why? So that you can compare?
Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by Grateful02(m): 11:35am On Jun 04, 2020
Concluding already? Only asking ..so which sch ??

Prettyvirginia:

Why? So that you can compare?
Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by Prettyvirginia(f): 3:02pm On Jun 04, 2020
Grateful02:
Concluding already? Only asking ..so which sch ??

Esut
Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by Grateful02(m): 7:49pm On Jul 28, 2020
Same too
Raeheemwayne:
Economics.
Faculty of social science - Main Camp.
You?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adamu Abubakar Rasheed Graduates From University Of Aberdeen UK. Nigerians React / State Universities With The Best Infrastructures And Facilities- Pictures / 2012 Rating Of Nigerian Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.