Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,434 members, 7,812,293 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Owerri Road Interchange Of The Second Niger Bridge Onitsha (video, Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owerri Road Interchange Of The Second Niger Bridge Onitsha (video, Pics) (2463 Views)

First Niger Bridge, Onitsha On Fire / Makinde Commissons The Eleyele Dam, Flags Off Iwo Road Interchange (Photos) / Anambra & Delta Police Commissioners Storm Head Bridge Onitsha- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Owerri Road Interchange Of The Second Niger Bridge Onitsha (video, Pics) by Ogbuefi2020: 1:46pm On Dec 12, 2022
Mode closed my first thread for wrong picture. APC supporters posted the wrong picture on Facebook group to campaign for Tinubu in SE
This is the correct picture with video, this where the access road to second Niger bridge intersect with Onitsha-Owerri Expressway

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKI8dQTVMwQ&t=122s

1 Like

Re: Owerri Road Interchange Of The Second Niger Bridge Onitsha (video, Pics) by yusufadebayo02(m): 2:16pm On Dec 12, 2022
I love this city.
Is a 2 kilometres to data city.
Your data boy is here.
Re: Owerri Road Interchange Of The Second Niger Bridge Onitsha (video, Pics) by SmartPolician: 3:02pm On Dec 12, 2022
What does this interchange do?

Does it mean you can connect Onitsha-Owerri Road from Asaba and cut off Onitsha completely?

1 Like

Re: Owerri Road Interchange Of The Second Niger Bridge Onitsha (video, Pics) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 12, 2022
Bubu Bubu ! Sai Baba !

Haters !!! Go to Hell ! Baba has done it again grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Owerri Road Interchange Of The Second Niger Bridge Onitsha (video, Pics) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 12, 2022
SmartPolician:

Does it mean you can connect Onitsha-Owerri Road from Asaba and cut off Onitsha completely?
Just look at yourself in the mirror ! undecided
Re: Owerri Road Interchange Of The Second Niger Bridge Onitsha (video, Pics) by SLAP44: 3:12pm On Dec 12, 2022
SmartPolician:

Yes you can, you can land from Asaba to Oba and head to Owerri direct. You won't see Onitsha at all.

5 Likes

Re: Owerri Road Interchange Of The Second Niger Bridge Onitsha (video, Pics) by SmartPolician: 3:20pm On Dec 12, 2022
SLAP44:

Yes you can, you can land from Asaba to Oba and head to Owerri direct. You won't see Onitsha at all.

Thank you. This is a welcome development.

@Himtulie247, you know you don't have to comment if you don't have something reasonable to contribute to a topic.

7 Likes

Re: Owerri Road Interchange Of The Second Niger Bridge Onitsha (video, Pics) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 12, 2022
SmartPolician:

Thank you. This is a welcome development.

@Himtulie247, you know you don't have to comment if you don't have something reasonable to contribute to a topic.
we dey go after pipu wey development & progress dey Pain dem cool
Re: Owerri Road Interchange Of The Second Niger Bridge Onitsha (video, Pics) by Ogbuefi2020: 5:45pm On Dec 12, 2022
SmartPolician:

The interchange is to reduce hold up at the intersection of the two roads. Yes, you can connect Owerri road directly from Asaba but that's not the function of the interchange rather the bridge itself

1 Like

Re: Owerri Road Interchange Of The Second Niger Bridge Onitsha (video, Pics) by etrouble: 5:48pm On Dec 12, 2022
I know that no true Igbo man born of a single father will ever use the road built by their generational enemy Buhari. I am talking of true Igbo sons and daughters.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owerri Road Interchange Of The Second Niger Bridge Onitsha (video, Pics) by etrouble: 5:49pm On Dec 12, 2022
Himtulie247:
Bubu Bubu ! Sai Baba !

Haters !!! Go to Hell ! Baba has done it again grin grin grin

Haters will be used for pepper soup and suya by IPOB and UGM
Re: Owerri Road Interchange Of The Second Niger Bridge Onitsha (video, Pics) by SmartPolician: 6:03pm On Dec 12, 2022
etrouble:
I know that no true Igbo man born of a single father will ever use the road built by their generational enemy Buhari. I am talking of true Igbo sons and daughters.

Anakogheri!

7 Likes

Re: Owerri Road Interchange Of The Second Niger Bridge Onitsha (video, Pics) by DesChyko: 6:10pm On Dec 12, 2022
Himtulie247:
Just look at yourself in the mirror ! undecided

You're just being ignorant. Anyone who uses that route knows it's a super valid question.

If that road no ready by December, nah im be say nah until next December e go dey useful for me; that is if I never japa grin
Re: Owerri Road Interchange Of The Second Niger Bridge Onitsha (video, Pics) by JoeNL22(m): 6:10pm On Dec 12, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:
Mode closed my first thread for wrong picture. APC supporters posted the wrong picture on Facebook group to campaign for Tinubu in SE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKI8dQTVMwQ&t=122s
Nice!
Re: Owerri Road Interchange Of The Second Niger Bridge Onitsha (video, Pics) by agadez007(m): 6:13pm On Dec 12, 2022
etrouble:
Buhari is never our enemy and secondly the bridge wasn’t built with his personal money,so get lost with your dead sacarsm

It’s only in Nigeria that we are supposed to ass/lick leaders for doing what is meant of them

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owerri Road Interchange Of The Second Niger Bridge Onitsha (video, Pics) by etrouble: 6:26pm On Dec 12, 2022
agadez007:

Buhari is never our enemy and secondly the bridge wasn’t built with his personal money,so get lost with your dead sacarsm

It’s only in Nigeria that we are supposed to ass/lick leaders for doing what is meant of them

It's your father that should get lost, then UGM and IPOB will use him for pepper soup and suya
Re: Owerri Road Interchange Of The Second Niger Bridge Onitsha (video, Pics) by agadez007(m): 6:36pm On Dec 12, 2022
etrouble:

It's your father that should get lost, then UGM and IPOB will use him for pepper soup and suya
buhari didn’t use his personal money to build the bridge
What are you on about?
Re: Owerri Road Interchange Of The Second Niger Bridge Onitsha (video, Pics) by PrinceOfLagos: 6:36pm On Dec 12, 2022
etrouble:
act your age Oniranu
Re: Owerri Road Interchange Of The Second Niger Bridge Onitsha (video, Pics) by PandoraObi: 7:40pm On Dec 12, 2022
This is beautiful
God bless Simon Ekpa more grease to his elbows more akpu and oha soup to his jaws, more erection to his amu.
Re: Owerri Road Interchange Of The Second Niger Bridge Onitsha (video, Pics) by Kenteks(m): 9:52pm On Dec 12, 2022
[quote author=SLAP44 post=119101858]

Yes you can, you can land from Asaba to Oba and head to Owerri direct. You won't see Onitsha at all. [/quote you dey travel no be some olodo wey no dey comot from where Dem dey]
Re: Owerri Road Interchange Of The Second Niger Bridge Onitsha (video, Pics) by Eniitankorede: 10:02pm On Dec 12, 2022
etrouble:

They will use it, but their conscience will always give them restless minds and body.
Re: Owerri Road Interchange Of The Second Niger Bridge Onitsha (video, Pics) by Eniitankorede: 10:04pm On Dec 12, 2022
agadez007:

You hate Buhari. Jonathan never used government money to build it for you. Yet you like Jonathan and hate Buhari. Let your conscience prick you.

1 Like

Re: Owerri Road Interchange Of The Second Niger Bridge Onitsha (video, Pics) by agadez007(m): 10:14pm On Dec 12, 2022
Eniitankorede:

You hate Buhari. Jonathan never used government money to build it for you. Yet you like Jonathan and hate Buhari. Let your conscience prick you.
Bro,whatever makes you sleep at night
Re: Owerri Road Interchange Of The Second Niger Bridge Onitsha (video, Pics) by Ogbuefi2020: 10:31pm On Dec 12, 2022
Eniitankorede:

What is wrong with yoruba people? Why always begging the north for enemity with Igbos, cowardly tribe!
Re: Owerri Road Interchange Of The Second Niger Bridge Onitsha (video, Pics) by Ogbuefi2020: 10:32pm On Dec 12, 2022
agadez007:
Bro,whatever makes you sleep at night
Those guys are going insane. If Tinubu loses this election wahala go dey oo
Re: Owerri Road Interchange Of The Second Niger Bridge Onitsha (video, Pics) by Ogbuefi2020: 10:40pm On Dec 12, 2022
etrouble:
Continue crying mugu. You voted Buhari to "deal with" igbos abi? You think governance is about your myopic tribal reasoning? Northerners who have invested heavily in trailer transport use this bridge. You myopic tribal cowards don't understand Nigerian complexity
Re: Owerri Road Interchange Of The Second Niger Bridge Onitsha (video, Pics) by etrouble: 11:20pm On Dec 12, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
act your age Oniranu

Omo Ale, Oloriburuku Olojukokoro Oshi. What is your age?
Re: Owerri Road Interchange Of The Second Niger Bridge Onitsha (video, Pics) by etrouble: 11:22pm On Dec 12, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:

Continue crying mugu. You voted Buhari to "deal with" igbos abi? You think governance is about your myopic tribal reasoning? Northerners who have invested heavily in trailer transport use this bridge. You myopic tribal cowards don't understand Nigerian complexity

Yes, Northerners use the bridge to carry vows with Igbos from Igbo land to Lagos to sell Gala and La Casera inside Lagos holdups and sleep under Lagos bridges.
Re: Owerri Road Interchange Of The Second Niger Bridge Onitsha (video, Pics) by Ogbuefi2020: 11:31pm On Dec 12, 2022
etrouble:

Yes, Northerners use the bridge to carry vows with Igbos from Igbo land to Lagos to sell Gala and La Casera inside Lagos holdups and sleep under Lagos bridges.
Continue wailing lazy afonja. Next ten years when you see gala seller buying your father's compound you will turn to skull mining to catch up. Meanwhile we run luxurious bus transportation Nationwide and can never travel on trailers

(1) (Reply)

Science Will Never Be Able To Find Evidence For Or Against God. / Obi Vs Tinubu: What People Need To Understand About Shetima's Double Nomination / Behold The Anambra State Mercedes Benz Fire Truck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.