Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,272 members, 7,860,631 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:31 PM

How Much Do You Love Your Mother? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Much Do You Love Your Mother? (8332 Views)

How To Treat Your Mother Inlaw. / What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) / HOW TO DEAL WITH YOUR MOTHER-IN-LAW TROUBLING YOUR MARRIAGE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do You Love Your Mother? by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 01, 2009
I am so lucky to have two moms and so many women in live. My biological mom and my moms aunt who raised me. I love them both so much, one is late and one is alive. They have both been my strenght, my wisdom, my everything. I love them both so much. My mom who raised me died about 5 years ago but she taught me all i know and i still carry on her vision because of the huge impact she has had on me.
My biological mom is so special to me, i am her carbon copy in character and physically.
I also met a lovely woman curtsey of her son, i was meant to marry her son but it didnt work out between me and him, however, we stuck a friendship that is so beautiful. Whenever i travel to my family home, her house is the first port of call, sometimes i sleep there especially if she is alone or ill, my last birthday, she organized a suprise birthday for me. I call her almost each day especially when am down, she knows my moods and she is a prayer warrior. My sister even teases me that when i have a baby she is sure that my ex mom would come and do omuguo for me.
I am blessed to know all these beautiful women. All my mamas, God bless you
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Mother? by ayomidej(f): 2:47pm On Oct 01, 2009
I love my mum to bits, she is very loving and understanding. grin
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Mother? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 01, 2009
i love my mum just as i love the rest of the family
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Mother? by ifyalways(f): 4:46pm On Oct 01, 2009
i cant quantify the love i have for my mum and my MIL. kiss kiss
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Mother? by popoyeh(m): 8:22pm On Oct 01, 2009
More than words can describe,
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Mother? by ToyosiR(f): 5:39pm On Oct 02, 2009
likeness? Love? fee? No, I dont know what to use!

My mum is more than words could express! After God and his prophet, The next is my mum. I do everything to make her happy.

I dont know what i can say: She's all in all

May God make her live long! long!! long!!! She is everything to me.

If she dies anything can happen

GOD PLEASE SPEAR HER LIFE THAN THE WORLD TAUGHT.
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Mother? by Nobody: 5:31am On Mar 10, 2010
I love my mother like I love myself, and not even tons can be used to measure that kind of love.  smiley
I would go to war for my mother.
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Mother? by browncocos(f): 12:07pm On Mar 14, 2010
i dont love my mom
never have
i dont even feel the motherly connection at all
shame!
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Mother? by dezzygal(f): 7:53am On Mar 15, 2010
ma mum is ma world i feel lost witout her,friends come and go,husband can come and go but ur mother is one person dat will never leave u. cheesy
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Mother? by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 15, 2010
dezzygal:

ma mum is ma world i feel lost witout her,friends come and go,husband can come and go but your mother is one person dat will never leave u. cheesy
So true.

Why do you think every singer, every poet, ever speaker, talk about mothers like they're the Jewels of the world? Because they are. . . .

@POST
I dont know how to answer that because I dnt know where to begin describing how much I cherish and love that woman.
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Mother? by jamesyins(m): 11:29am On Mar 16, 2010
I love my mum because of her love to all children.

If you still look one, look after them no matter what they might have done. grin
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Mother? by dezzygal(f): 5:57am On Mar 21, 2010
browncocos:

i dont love my mom
never have
i dont even feel the motherly connection at all
shame!
u hv too, no matter wat must hv happened btw the 2 of u,she was d one who brought u to dis world and i guess every mother should a credit for dat. but i feel u are taking ur angry a little to far.i bet u ,d day u start loving her u will feel love everywhere from every angle
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Mother? by NaijaNile: 8:25pm On Mar 23, 2011
My mum, she saved my life literally. I don't think i have quarelled with anyone as much as I have with my mum, but our quarrels have ended up saving my life.

She snatched me from d jaws of destruction on 3 different occassions, so persistent in her beliefs, she never gives up. If you see my mum in any prayer program, its because of her children. Very tireless, my mum must occupy no 1 in the list of pple who consistently bugs God with prayers for her children

Next to God, she is the best thing to have happened to me.

Bestest in the world
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Mother? by chillbabe(f): 11:42pm On Mar 23, 2011
My mother was a great woman. I got pregnant when i was 16 she never shouted or condem me. She guided me through all i went through in life. She taught me to understand life. Even guided me to understand men. While she was not lucky in marriage. My mom gabe birth to six kids but i have allot of brothers and sisters she never give birth to. My mom was a great women and i mis her very much. But she is in the bossom of the lord guiding me thru life. Ure my hero mom and i will luv u till the end of my life. Thank u for giving birth to me and make me the women i am today.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Crazy To Have The Urge To Want To Be A Single Mum? / Crying And Smiling Wives / Do Yorubas Still Refuse To Marry Omo-igbos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.