Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control - Foreign Affairs (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control (49201 Views)

Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) / Taiwan Visit: China Halts Climate, Military Ties With US; Sanctions Pelosi / Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control by Golan007: 10:24pm On May 30, 2020
Righteousness89:

Brother REPENT! I am saying this to you again!

Also you don't need to like my post or Summation! That is not why I am Here!

I an Here to Fulfil my Assignment and Give out the Word no matter whose of is gored!

Am not Here for likes..

Many of the things you see from me here are not from me! Many of them are Divinely Given to me.. infact Many atimes, after writing things down , I am Suprised at what I put down!

I preach to myself also with what I put out!

[s][/s]

Your iniquity stinks to high heavens.
Re: Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control by Petrodirect: 10:42pm On May 30, 2020
You're a fool

ethicallyright:
[s][/s]
Keep quiet good for nothing right wing terrorist. Hypocrite lying with the name of God.
You sheep support a vulgar reality star capitalist who doesn't want global health insurance but demonize a good man who has pledged a substantial amount of his wealth for that cause.

Stop spamming Nairaland please.
Re: Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control by Edeyoung: 12:43am On May 31, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
If the US is withdrawing funding from WHO,I believe they will put it into another organization that will still be of help to Africa. Its obvious who had a hand in what just happened. I don't support Trump or WHO,because I can't tell who is actually wrong right now. Trump is making me hate him already, for statement he made concerning the death of that black man the cop killed. Seems anger and confusion is taking over him..

Guy relax world politics them nor dey understand finish,
You think they would put other organizations to help africa... Lol
Even if they did in years to come america hijack the whokw health structures put in place for 3w
Countries... You will be hear again commenting on how America is just

Trump is fighting for america not africa....

Dont rush to make conclusions on world politics
Most people suppirting trump now will have another mouth tomorrow against this similar news
Re: Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control by Ogidiamin: 1:07am On May 31, 2020
China is evil they are controlling their citizens and they don't allow them to have free speech at all and if you do criticize the government na die oo
Re: Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control by GodSaklek(m): 4:08am On May 31, 2020
Beey:
Thank you my president. WHO has turned into a puppet for China. They pull the strings in whichever way they wish. Cutting ties with them is actually a welcome development and good riddance to rubbish.

All of u here are talking rubbish, u are saying something u know nothing about,u only follow people comments here and u join yourself among them,wen last u listen to real news apart from rubbish writtens on Nairaland,idiots

1 Like

Re: Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control by Beey(f): 5:11am On May 31, 2020
GodSaklek:

All of u here are talking rubbish, u are saying something u know nothing about,u only follow people comments here and u join yourself among them,wen last u listen to real news apart from rubbish writtens on Nairaland,idiots
I live in the US so I don’t think am as clueless as you are.
Re: Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:19am On May 31, 2020
Righteousness89:
Bravo!

GOD BLESS President Donald Trump for this Bold Move!

The World is full of Deceit..

I Have said it over and Over that The Presidency of Donald Trump is a " Mercy Period" for the Inhabitants of the World..

The Divine Presidency of Trump is wat has kept the world from witnessing some Real Wrath from Above!

Make Great use of these times... Make Peace with JESUS CHRIST

Once He is off! You may not be able to Survive

It pains to see People whose eyes are open but they can't see..

This is the Man that suits these times!

Go on Trump!

No Weapon formed or Fashioned against you will Prosper!

We are With you in the Spirtual!
Do you really think WHO is a country. whenever any outbreak or pandemic happens, know who to blame and not WHO.

1 Like

Re: Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control by timesup234: 5:42am On May 31, 2020
Beautyaddy:

Are you minding the fool?

China is not and has never been generous with money.

Go check their history.
Na frustration make this one come nairaland come look for husband to control. The mumu first dey use body dey find me when she find out say I pass her dirty level and dont have time for old overused cargo she took a L. Na so all of them be for america, people with no single class back home in Nigeria. Local and face me i slap you primitive people go come dey speak english here.
Re: Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control by pyro62(m): 6:46am On May 31, 2020
NinjaMetahuman:
[s][/s]the Bleep is the nigga talking about..
I can bet you have no savings.. you eat everything you have with both hands.
It's your type that will praise crooked politicians and vote for them because of 1000 they can offer you now.. tomorrow be damned.

You better start using your brain before it's too late. Sage advise.

Your mentality is very low. Obviously you've been hit with many blows of life and now you take solace in your addiction to cheap pills. Intellectual plane crash!! If you don't understand the subject of discussions, don't come to public and display your ignorance and frustrations. Stop whatever self medication you are receiving, and goan cry to God to rewrite your story. Trust me he'll hear you.
Re: Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control by Nobody: 8:08am On May 31, 2020
Fucsheetup:
You don’t care because you are in your house safe, you think all Africans are as settled as you. Your stupid ideology does not matter. Africans will suffer the most whether you think China is in control or not.

Retardd

Ur parle for village na retardddd.. I rephrase am, ur marle n parle for village na retarddss
Re: Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control by Perocom(m): 9:12am On May 31, 2020
ethicallyright:
[s][/s]
Keep quiet good for nothing right wing terrorist. Hypocrite lying with the name of God.
You sheep support a vulgar reality star capitalist who doesn't want global health insurance but demonize a good man who has pledged a substantial amount of his wealth for that cause.

Stop spamming Nairaland please.

What is this one saying self, once some people decide to belong to some kind of coven, they think they are wise and call othrrs sheep or pawns. God almighty catches the wise in their craftiness, Proverbs says so. Your so called super enlightened elite status will end abruptly; shamefully so
Re: Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control by Fucsheetup(f): 9:37am On May 31, 2020
ProfDview1:

Ur parle for village na retardddd.. I rephrase am, ur marle n parle for village na retarddss
They don’t live in Africa.
Re: Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control by elonize(m): 4:39pm On May 31, 2020
redsun:

He was making sense until he got to Obama issue. Obama is a symbol of liberation of the mind and self freedom.
no,he's a symbol of evil...which kind libration into spreading homo n lez activities
Re: Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control by Nicoddemus(m): 5:16pm On May 31, 2020
Saltybear:
[s][/s]

What does this even mean ? Seems you just wanted to book space ?

angry

Leave that dead meat griller angry
Re: Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control by DanjaNinja(m): 7:20pm On May 31, 2020
AdaGod1:

bros
as far as I'm concerned American voting system is the best
it makes elections unpredictable and much fair unlike here in Nigeria one man one vote a section or region in the country is holding the whole nation to hostage because of their polygamous and reckless child bearing ways.
they're the least educated but because of their population they dictate for the educated.
that's why we have an illiterate in Aso Rock as a president and a whole Prof. of law as his vice
now tell me is that democracy to you?
is that not dividend of illiteracy and ignorance?
some parts of the country are being neglected because they choose a much better life ways and refuses to procreate as pigs.
America knew these knowing that it's not a symbol of democracy and introduced electoral college.
their system is perfect.

as for Trump achievements
Google is your friend
Americans don't do cheap propaganda like Nigeria and all things being equal he'll return in November

like i said Obama is a useless fool
even as an African American, Africa benefited nothing from his waste regime except trying to introduce to us his abominable gay right.

God bless His Excellency Dr. Goodluck Jonathan

Sister, The way u write is filled with passion and energy. Some might say it’s offensive and hostile , I see it differently. I think you care so much for societal growth and progress that it makes u angry when u identify elements that you believe are responsible for problems in society. That said, to identify the truth, one must be willing to analyze facts without emotions. The numbers and facts don’t lie.

@Nigerian Voting System: with all due respect, the Nigerian Voting system, if properly implemented, is way better than the American system. One man one vote - which implies that the majority decides is the fairest system you can have. Imagine a house with 6 people. 2 are jobless and contribute nothing. The other 4 are fully employed and contribute to the upkeep of the house. However, the jobless 2 controls what the employed 4 can do in the house. If you were one of the employed 4, how would you feel? That’s the American system. There’s nothing Democratic about it. It’s a system designed with the ultimate purpose of giving political power to White Americans in the eventuality that they become the minorities.

The Nigerian system is currently not functional because it is rife with abuse. The main problem of the Nigerian elections is the absence of a thorough national identification system. It’s not an accident Nigerian has no identification system - It’s a prerequisite for fraudulent elections.

As for unpredictability, Unpredictability in itself does not mean fairness in elections. In fact, it would shock you to know that there’s much more electoral fraud in the US than in Nigeria. Ballot boxes are not stolen here, that’s too stressful. Instead, people are randomly removed from the voters record. Polling places in black and democratic regions are completely closed down thereby limiting voting access. The worst of them is Gerrymandering. Go look it up, you would be shocked. The interesting part is the Republican Party (Trumps party) is the chief architect of these electoral crimes- doubt me, look it up. Ironically, these same people would come to Africa as observers of our electoral and talk trash. Hypocrisy at its finest.

@Obama being useless - I doubt you are aware Obama ihertited a recession from Bush. The guy worked with a great team to turns things around. I’m not saying Obama was perfect but he did good. Trump inherited a booming economy and has laid waste to it. If the economy was as good as he claimed, how can a mere 2 months shut down which was not fully enforced lead to 30million American job losses?

@Trump policy: I asked you to name one Trump policy that has helped the life of the average american but you didn’t. You simply told me google is my friend - that’s not an answer. Your refusal to answer shows you don’t know.

That’s all. God bless u.

1 Like

Re: Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control by AdaGod1(f): 2:16am On Jun 01, 2020
DanjaNinja:

Sister, The way u write is filled with passion and energy. Some might say it’s offensive and hostile , I see it differently. I think you care so much for societal growth and progress that it makes u angry when u identify elements that you believe are responsible for problems in society. That said, to identify the truth, one must be willing to analyze facts without emotions. The numbers and facts don’t lie.

@Nigerian Voting System: with all due respect, the Nigerian Voting system, if properly implemented, is way better than the American system. One man one vote - which implies that the majority decides is the fairest system you can have. Imagine a house with 6 people. 2 are jobless and contribute nothing. The other 4 are fully employed and contribute to the upkeep of the house. However, the jobless 2 controls what the employed 4 can do in the house. If you were one of the employed 4, how would you feel? That’s the American system. There’s nothing Democratic about it. It’s a system designed with the ultimate purpose of giving political power to White Americans in the eventuality that they become the minorities.

The Nigerian system is currently not functional because it is rife with abuse. The main problem of the Nigerian elections is the absence of a thorough national identification system. It’s not an accident Nigerian has no identification system - It’s a prerequisite for fraudulent elections.

As for unpredictability, Unpredictability in itself does not mean fairness in elections. In fact, it would shock you to know that there’s much more electoral fraud in the US than in Nigeria. Ballot boxes are not stolen here, that’s too stressful. Instead, people are randomly removed from the voters record. Polling places in black and democratic regions are completely closed down thereby limiting voting access. The worst of them is Gerrymandering. Go look it up, you would be shocked. The interesting part is the Republican Party (Trumps party) is the chief architect of these electoral crimes- doubt me, look it up. Ironically, these same people would come to Africa as observers of our electoral and talk trash. Hypocrisy at its finest.

@Obama being useless - I doubt you are aware Obama ihertited a recession from Bush. The guy worked with a great team to turns things around. I’m not saying Obama was perfect but he did good. Trump inherited a booming economy and has laid waste to it. If the economy was as good as he claimed, how can a mere 2 months shut down which was not fully enforced lead to 30million American job losses?

@Trump policy: I asked you to name one Trump policy that has helped the life of the average american but you didn’t. You simply told me google is my friend - that’s not an answer. Your refusal to answer shows you don’t know.

That’s all. God bless u.
I'm tempted to ignore your ignorance since this is a trashed topic but let me respond to you one more time.

first Nigeria voting system is nothing but trash useless and outdated..
one man one vote in Africa and as a whole is never a democracy but anti progress that encourages giving births anyhow just to have more voting power.
that's why the north brags and decides who rules this country at the expense of other region that don't live their kind of life.
their leader encourages breading kids like pigs not until this pandemic they never realized the dangers of Almajiri system because it's their voting strength and their bragging right.
people always mistake this for them being politically inclined but in reality they're cashing out on their people's illiteracy and gullibility.

now with all that voting strength and booming IGR what's their living conditions?
because the population overwhelms the resources.

Now imagine if the south decides to tow that part just to be equal with them on voting force just imagine what the whole country will look like

like I said one man one vote is never a democracy but a ploy to give some region more power over the other.

Imagine how some southern region especially igbos are being treated because of their voting strength, they feel that no matter the voting strength of the east just one or two Ks (Kaduna and Kano) will wipe it off. yes that's true but imagine igbos encouraging giving births more than they can cater for just to match up with them, imagine the poverty rate it'll bring to the region while the elites keeps cashing out from it.

no matter how you put it one man one vote system is not democracy and never balance
Imagine a situation where California determines the POTUS because of their population
it'll never be balanced
forget conspiracy theories
America founding fathers knew this and the retrogression it'll bring and therefore introduce this electoral college which balances everything.
let me stop here.

As for Obama
he did absolutely nothing rather than introducing gay right and legalizing abortion.
US economy has already been projected to rise so he's just took credit because it falls into his time

as for Americans loosing Jobs during lockdown cheesy
bro you're just a typical Trump hater here
tell me a country that didn't got their own fair share of the lockdown
i guess Germany that went into recession is govern badly cheesy
why won't people loose jobs when businesses where closed down for 3 months and counting?
if you're a owner of an establishment will you comfortably pay your staffs during this period?

make una dey tell the truth sometimes
like I said before
Google Trump achievements
this is not a typical Nigerian propaganda let by lair Muhammed and Femi Adeshina.
Re: Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control by DanjaNinja(m): 4:08am On Jun 01, 2020
AdaGod1:
I'm tempted to ignore your ignorance since this is a trashed topic but let me respond to you one more time.

first Nigeria voting system is nothing but trash useless and outdated..
one man one vote in Africa and as a whole is never a democracy but anti progress that encourages giving births anyhow just to have more voting power.
that's why the north brags and decides who rules this country at the expense of other region that don't live their kind of life.
their leader encourages breading kids like pigs not until this pandemic they never realized the dangers of Almajiri system because it's their voting strength and their bragging right.
people always mistake this for them being politically inclined but in reality they're cashing out on their people's illiteracy and gullibility.

now with all that voting strength and booming IGR what's their living conditions?
because the population overwhelms the resources.

Now imagine if the south decides to tow that part just to be equal with them on voting force just imagine what the whole country will look like

like I said one man one vote is never a democracy but a ploy to give some region more power over the other.

Imagine how some southern region especially igbos are being treated because of their voting strength, they feel that no matter the voting strength of the east just one or two Ks (Kaduna and Kano) will wipe it off. yes that's true but imagine igbos encouraging giving births more than they can cater for just to match up with them, imagine the poverty rate it'll bring to the region while the elites keeps cashing out from it.

no matter how you put it one man one vote system is not democracy and never balance
Imagine a situation where California determines the POTUS because of their population
it'll never be balanced
forget conspiracy theories
America founding fathers knew this and the retrogression it'll bring and therefore introduce this electoral college which balances everything.
let me stop here.

As for Obama
he did absolutely nothing rather than introducing gay right and legalizing abortion.
US economy has already been projected to rise so he's just took credit because it falls into his time

as for Americans loosing Jobs during lockdown cheesy
bro you're just a typical Trump hater here
tell me a country that didn't got their own fair share of the lockdown
i guess Germany that went into recession is govern badly cheesy
why won't people loose jobs when businesses where closed down for 3 months and counting?
if you're a owner of an establishment will you comfortably pay your staffs during this period?

make una dey tell the truth sometimes
like I said before
Google Trump achievements
this is not a typical Nigerian propaganda let by lair Muhammed and Femi Adeshina.

I'm think i made a mistake giving you any credit for being reasonable or passionate. Your response shows i'm heavily mistaken. You are clearly not reasonable nor passionate but just filled with hate and bigotry.

@Northerners are breeding like pigs: That says alot about you and less about them. China has a billion people, India has a billion as well. Are they pigs as well? Madam, their population is not the problem, their leaders who have failed to provide development is the problem. Blame the leaders.

@Obama: Your believe that Obama did nothing confirms your supreme bigotry and ignorance. If you cannot at least acknowledge the Affordable care act, then you have no argument. The man inherited a recession and turned things around but you sit there with your ignorance and claim "it was projected to rise". Projected to rise by whom? Your ignorance will make you hate your own kind. Tufia.

@Trump hater: grin grin grin grin Hating trump is a waste of my time. The man hates himself. I simply speak out cos his policies have not helped the average american in any way.

@Trump achievement: This would be the third exchange between you and i and you have still not named one policy achievement of Trump that has helped the average american. You simply don't know any better thus you going around in circles. Telling me about "google it". Madam name one oh! one! Tufia kwa. You staunchly support Trump but can't name one policy that has benefited the average american. At this point, i choose not to deal with your ignorance anymore.

@Lockdown: Every western country had a lockdown but not every country had thesame level of job losses. At least, be truthful with your assumptions.

@Gay rights: Your are simply homophobic and a religious bigot. How i failed to see that, i dont know. Please learn to love your neighbour as yourself cos if you are without sin, please cast the first stone.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 01, 2020
Fucsheetup:
They don’t live in Africa.
Even if they dwell in hell, they are retttttarrrdddddd
Re: Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control by Fucsheetup(f): 5:14pm On Jun 01, 2020
ProfDview1:

Even if they dwell in hell, they are retttttarrrdddddd
k
Re: Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control by Ayobami7(m): 12:52pm On Jun 02, 2020
好的
Re: Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control by dammpyit: 6:21am On Jun 03, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Melania Trump Rocks Ralph Lauren For Inauguration Day (Photos) / Governor, Five Others Killed In Philippines (video) / Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.