Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,711 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control (49197 Views)

Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) / Taiwan Visit: China Halts Climate, Military Ties With US; Sanctions Pelosi / Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control by leesamyoung(m): 1:22pm On May 30, 2020
DataDash:

I kind wish america declares war on China that have u leashed this virus onto the world and the amount of other crimes china has done. It's time for them to pay their debts

America will not declare war on china, they can only impose trade ban. china can't match America military but there won't be a winner. china have deployed nuclear missiles to their Western front more than Russian even deployed. people call it tactics of the weak. those missile will cause as much damage as America fighter jet will inflict on china. you can look it up America only have defense missiles in California and Guam that is west, a missile can hit from South or north
Re: Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control by elonize(m): 1:23pm On May 30, 2020
AdaGod1:

bros
as far as I'm concerned American voting system is the best
it makes elections unpredictable and much fair unlike here in Nigeria one man one vote a section or region in the country is holding the whole nation to hostage because of their polygamous and reckless child bearing ways.
they're the least educated but because of their population they dictate for the educated.
that's why we have an illiterate in Aso Rock as a president and a whole Prof. of law as his vice
now tell me is that democracy to you?
is that not dividend of illiteracy and ignorance?
some parts of the country are being neglected because they choose a much better life ways and refuses to procreate as pigs.
America knew these knowing that it's not a symbol of democracy and introduced electoral college.
their system is perfect.

as for Trump achievements
Google is your friend
Americans don't do cheap propaganda like Nigeria and all things being equal he'll return in November

like i said Obama is a useless fool
even as an African American, Africa benefited nothing from his waste regime except trying to introduce to us his abominable gay right.

God bless His Excellency Dr. Goodluck Jonathan
thank u sir,n if u c sm white folks saying Obama is intellectual, chai d hatred for trump have blinded their eyes.Obama dat won't help u,except u agree to his rubbish.n besides people died of disease during his time.na now I know say sm white n blacks for dat u.s no get sense.i thought all of dem were smart,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control by chiefolododo(m): 1:25pm On May 30, 2020
salford1:

Like are you serious? I hope you live in the US and not Nigeria.
. US citizen

Re: Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control by Righteousness89(m): 1:27pm On May 30, 2020
olumide4christ:

LOL.. they are the ones easily fooled by Donald Trump. I blasted the guy yesterday when he was supporting Donald Trump on the"when the looting starts, the shooting starts" thread.
He calls himself but supports a man that has injustice written all over his decisions and administration. Donald Trump fires anyone who doesn't dance to his tunes (James Comey, many inspector generals, many members of his cabinet), blocked many people from testifying before Congress because of fear they might say something against him, abuses & embarasses journalists, the list is inexhaustible. I don't understand how so-called Christians can support such person.

You claim you are Olumide4Christ and yet you Support those who are Against all JESUS CHRIST stands 4.

You Claim you are Olumide4Christ and yet you Give in to a system that Hates Godliness all because of the freebies you are promised

Your sell your your soul for what will come into your mouth and belly!

A System that supports Abortion, Abominations, Wickedness is where your support!

Check your Salvation Bro..

There is more to Life than being promised cucumber and onions! Your Soul is Worth more than all that!

Heaven is Real!
Hell is Real!!

You can't Claim to be For JESUS and support The Demonrats in the USA Today!

Even if you don't like the Republicans, it's better you don't vote !

You Cant Serve GOD and support Mamon!

Don't allow yourself to be a Casulty of First being Last and Last being First!

There is no more Time! Don't be a careless Believer! It will End in Pains and Regrets

GOD BLESS YOU

GOD Grant you Understanding
Re: Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control by elonize(m): 1:32pm On May 30, 2020
Empiree:
BREAKING: MADAGASCAR QUITS WORLD HEALTH ORGANISATION OVER COVID-19 SCANDAL

Madagascar President, Andry Ranoelina, has removed his country from the World Health Organisation. He angrily said:

"Europe created organizations with the desire for Africans to remain dependent on them.

Africa has found a medicine against Corona virus but Europe thinks they have a monopoly of intelligence as such they are refusing to acknowledge it.

From today, we are no more member of the World Health Organization."
“WHO offered me 20million dollars to put a little toxic in my Covid-19 remedy” – Madagascar President exposes WHO

Madagascar President Andry Rajoelina has allegedly declared that the World Health Organization, WHO offered him $20,000,000 to put a little toxic in their remedy for coronavirus as the Europeans hacked their Remedy.

Andry Rajoelina says: “People be vigilant, the World Health Organization that we have joined by thinking that it will help us, is there to kill Africans.”

“My country Madagascar has found a cure for coronavirus but the Europeans have told me a proposed $20,000,000 to put toxins in this remedy to kill my African friends who will use it. I ask all Africans not to use their coronavirus vaccine, because it’s killing, come to Madagascar you who are sick, my country is ready to receive you with enthusiasm, our remedy is in yellow color, do not buy the one of the green color, the one of the green color comes from Europe, the Europeans hacked our remedy, they have put poisons to kill only the Africans as they wanted with the vaccines that we protest.” He added

Source

https://aobrempongnana./2020/05/15/who-offered-me-20million-dollars-to-put-a-little-toxic-in-my-covid-19-remedy-madagascar-president-exposes-who/
yeah I saw dis,but not d whole tin
Re: Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control by AllenSpencer: 1:35pm On May 30, 2020
[s]
Righteousness89:

You claim you are Olumide4Christ and yet you Support those who are Against all JESUS CHRIST stands 4.

You Claim you are Olumide4Christ and yet you Give in to a system that Hates Godliness all because of the freebies you are promised

A System that supports Abortion, Abominations, Wickedness is where your support!

There is more to Life than being promised cucumber and onions! Your Soul is Worth more than all that!

Heaven is Real!
Hell is Real!!

Don't allow yourself to be a Casulty if First being Last and Last being First!

GOD BLESS YOU

[/s]

Gibberish!
Re: Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control by Emmanuelhector(m): 1:35pm On May 30, 2020
salford1:

Congratulations.
You just answered your own questions.

Aslong as African countries lack good leadership, begging for aids from organizations such as the WHO would not end. Nigerian Senators, HORs, governors etc would rather enrich themselves than help less privileged Nigerians. Same as alot of other African countries with corrupt leadership.

A good example below:

Major donor contributors for free HIV and malaria drugs in Nigeria and some other African countries for example includes the WHO, The US Gov through (PEPFAR), World Bank, Unicef etc

However, the budget from Donald Trump's White House last year for 2020 includes a whopping $1.35 billion in cuts to the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) and $392 million in cuts to the funds to fight tuberculosis and malaria. This Corona outbreak also gave the US president another opportunity or justification to remove US own contribution to the WHO. Note there are many countries that contribute to the WHOs purse not just the US
The WHO Ethiopian president, executives and workers could care less, they would still get paid their fat salary. Let's even say WHO gets disbanded (which is not possible), their staff would simply get absorbed into the UN. Na citizens of poor countries go hear am.

For this, coupled with many other holes plugging by the US gov just tells us that the US can't be bothered to offer good assistance to any disadvantaged or poor countries in the world again. It's now America first which is good for them - Nationalism.

To be honest, I can't even be bothered if Trump gets re-elected in November. It actually favours me as I work in the Energy industry in Canada. Trump loves the energy industry, and he has speedily approved our pipeline that carries oil from Alberta all the way to Texas. It's a win for my Canadian economy. However, not much benefit is Trump's win for poor and shyte hole countries..Goodluck to Nigeria and Africa.
Igbos like calling a spade a spade.. Trump is doing the right thing.. Even if you are in his position, you will do same.. Trump will fund other organizations and Africans will get aids through there.. And you can keep making Trump look like the enemy here
Re: Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control by Empiree: 1:35pm On May 30, 2020
elonize:
yeah I saw dis,but not d whole tin
what other information you seen?
Re: Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control by AllenSpencer: 1:36pm On May 30, 2020
dederocs:

Trump has a point, if the WHO has been more forceful on China, the virus would have been Isolated in China, and travel bans from China would have been advised by WHO...that would have saved the world all these loses.

You dont have timelines...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control by aytuns(m): 1:51pm On May 30, 2020
salford1:

Congratulations.
You just answered your own questions.

As long as African countries lack good leadership, begging for aids from organizations such as the WHO would not end. Nigerian Senators, HORs, governors etc would rather enrich themselves than help less privileged Nigerians. Same as alot of other African countries with corrupt leadership.

To be honest, I can't even be bothered if Trump gets re-elected in November. It actually favours me as I work in the Energy industry in Canada. Trump loves the energy industry, and he has speedily approved our pipeline that carries oil from Alberta all the way to Texas. It's a win for MY Canadian economy . However, not much benefit is Trump's win for poor and shyte hole countries..Goodluck to Nigeria and Africa.

When a Nigerian calls another man's economy 'MY' , then it's sure that many things are just wrong with Nigeria.

Lord what did Africans do wrong to get these crops of leaders? embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control by pacespot(m): 1:55pm On May 30, 2020
Bar1941:
US is really reaping the dividen of voting a crazy foolishman as president, no wonder China capitalised on his stupidity. After series of warning before the devastating effect of the outbreak, the fool is now blamming everyone blameable but refuse to take a single blame on his path. What a leader.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/07/donald-trump-coronavirus-memos-warning-peter-navarro

https://globalnews.ca/news/6820223/coronavirus-donald-trump-timeline/

I tell you, people really have a short memory. Just in January when the covid-19 was still killing only Chinese and despite several warnings, USA secretary of commerce Will Boro was heard mocking China and saying it is a good opportunity for USA to move jobs away from China. Instead of them to prepare for the outbreak in their own country, they were looking for the economic opportunities to gain over China. Now that the virus is killing Americans, they turn around and blame Chinese again. This president is the worst thing to ever happen to that country but the white supremacists will not see this as a problem because of sentiments. He will blame anyone for his own failure especially in this time of elections where such tactic seems to work best.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control by leesamyoung(m): 1:57pm On May 30, 2020
duality:

How come the virus is not all over China

Wuhan was completely lockdown for months, I read a thread here showing how people are held in chain in Wuhan, it's different from US that don't want to stay at home, they are protesting against the lockdown saying it's against their civil rights of freedom of movement, while they are spreading among themselves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control by Golan007: 2:06pm On May 30, 2020
Beey:
The seriousness with which they handled the virus and stopped it from spreading in their capital & other large business cities, should have been applied when dealing with the rest of the world, otherwise it’s called double standards. China has been left with a thriving economy while other countries will be counting their losses.

You mean you would have been happy to hear, at that time, that all foreigners have been locked in China indefinitely?
Re: Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control by Golan007: 2:09pm On May 30, 2020
[s]
Righteousness89:

Heaven is Real!
Hell is Real!!

Don't allow yourself to be a Casulty of First being Last and Last being First!

There is no more Time! Don't be a careless Believer! It will End in Pains and Regrets

GOD BLESS YOU

[/s]

This your religious tactic of the pharisees and sadducees would not work for intelligent people.

Anyone who even believes you are a Christian really is a dummy.

You are a politician and I would wager your livelihood depends on your contributions on this forum.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control by Righteousness89(m): 2:12pm On May 30, 2020
Golan007:
[s][/s]

This your religious tactic of the pharisees and sadducees would not work for intelligent people.

Anyone who even believes you are a Christian really is a dummy.

You are a politician and I would wager your livelihood depends on your contributions on this forum.

Ok sir!

Rapture or Death, whichever comes first will Tell!

GOD BLESS U
Re: Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control by duality(m): 2:17pm On May 30, 2020
leesamyoung:

Wuhan was completely lockdown for months, I read a thread here showing how people are held in chain in Wuhan, it's different from US that don't want to stay at home, they are protesting against the lockdown saying it's against their civil rights of freedom of movement, while they are spreading among themselves

If Wuhan was completely lockdown, how did the viruses spread to other parts of the world.

Besides people still traveled out of Wuhan as at late January.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control by whitemand4(m): 2:19pm On May 30, 2020
stayclearofme:

Just imagine...they gave us aids so what else do you want? Make Dem come lick your ass? [b]And what are your stupid leaders doing with the aids?.. Embezzlement! [/b]Shame on you for this comment!! undecided undecided

Funny enough grin grin you have just inadvertently answered the question yourself. What are the masses gaining from the aids by W.H.O when it only disappears at the top ? grin just leave Trump and China alone, let's face our crude problem here. Their problem is an advanced one grin
Re: Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control by Golan007: 2:21pm On May 30, 2020
ThinkFreely:
This one no get sense

He actually knows what he is doing.

His role on this forum is to apply the religious angle to promote a narrative.

I've been observing him for quite a while.

His political leanings and affiliations cannot be denied, it has to be set, otherwise, the political objective would be lost.

I bet you, you might not even find him in purely biblical discussions.

He has a mandate and this is how he plays it.

1 Like

Re: Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control by suremanpatriot: 2:30pm On May 30, 2020
W.H.O. IS NOW AN EXTREELMELY UNSTABLE, FRAUDULENT AND DEVIOUS ORGZ PREVENTING MADAGASCA COVID ORGANIC FROM REACHING THE WORLD AND PUTTING AFRICA ON WORLD MAP WITH CURE FOR CORONA VIRUS. IT ALL EXPLOITATION OF W.H.O.TO PROFITEER FROM COVID CURE, PEOPLE MUST STOP RELYING ON W.H.O FOR SOLUTION because PEOPLE CRRENTLY THEIR ARE AGENTS OF DOOM.
Re: Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control by Kehmi: 2:30pm On May 30, 2020
salford1:

I am just gonna leave this here and walk away from this thread.
Very ignorant bunch who have turned Trump to their god. I stopped bordering myself when I realized the problem with Nigeria is it's people not the government. That is a difficult one to deal with.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control by olumide4christ: 2:41pm On May 30, 2020
Righteousness89:

Heaven is Real!
Hell is Real!!

Don't allow yourself to be a Casulty if First being Last and Last being First!

GOD BLESS YOU

Mr Man, your post here just exposed your lack of understanding of the Bible and the Righteousness you claim to have. I have time for you today...it's people like you that have a form of godliness but deny the power thereof...it's people like you that give the church a very bad name and I will prove that to you now.

Firstly, have you read your Bible from Genesis to Revelation? If not, then it won't surprise me that you support people like Donald Trump.
1. What does Jesus Christ stand for? Did I support people that are against what Christ stands for? Does Christ stand for hatred of your fellow man that he came to die for?
Donald Trump hates those who don't agree with him or bend to his ways...he sacks them or frustrates them whereas Jesus says He came to save ALL who were lost. Jesus says love your enemies and pray for them Matthew 5:43-47; Romans 12:14-21...only in that way can you prove that you are children of your father in heaven.
The Democrats, the abortionists, the LGBT, the ritualists, the corrupt leaders, etc... they're all human beings that Christ died for, not you alone! You shouldn't hate them but preach to them and draw them to Christ... that is the meaning of Christianity and Godliness, Mr. Man! Read 1 John 4:7-12...you are not a child of God if you don't measure up to the standard in that passage.

2. Donald Trump is a serial divorcee...has divorced 2 wives and is in his 3rd marriage. God says in his word in Malachi 2:14-16 that he hates divorce..you should remain faithful to your wife. He also said in 1 Corinthians 7:10-15; Matt. 5:31-32 that it's against his will for a man or woman to divorce their partner.
Has Donald Trump done the will of God or the devil in this respect? Between me and you, who is supporting a system that is against Godliness?

3. Donald Trump had a relationship dealing with Stormie Daniels, a pornography movie star. He paid her $130,000 through his personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, to keep quiet and not make a scandal. Go and Google it. To cover up for Trump , Michael Cohen lied to Congress when he was called to testify. He was caught, stripped of his legal licence and sentenced to 3years imprisonment. He's in jail now. God says we should flee from appearances of evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22, He says we should abstain from sexual sin or anything that has to do with it 1 Corinthians 6:15-20; He said we should not be unequally yoked with unbelievers 2 Corinthians 6:14-18
Now, let me ask you, should you support a so-called Christian who is in illicit relationship with a porn movie star? Ask yourself, would Jesus do that? Would he not preach to her and if she refused to accept him, move on, as He said in His word? Would he have relationship with her that will end in scandal?

That Donald Trump abolished abortion and gay laws, does that make him a saint? Did GEJ and our House of Assembly members not make the law against gayism here in 2013/2014? Did that stop them from stealing our commonwealth in that tenure? Have unbelievers not built churches in this country? Does that make them saints?
What is Donald Trump's Christian history before he became President? Tell me... when did he get born again?

Let me stop my instances here... If you support Donald Trump, you support all the above evils which God opposes...so you should be the one checking your soul and salvation, not me.

I will never support evil...EVER! Donald Trump is evil...a green snake under the green grass...he is just a dress rehearsal of how the Anti-Christ will come and deceive people, even Christians, such that even the very elect (Christians like you) will be deceived just as the Bible says in Matthew 24:24. The Bible also says in Revelation that Israel will see him as their Messiah until their eyes will be opened. Is that not what your kind is seeing Donald Trump as now?
Mr. Man, don't be like those people of the last days that will have a form of godliness but deny the power thereof . 2 Timothy 3:5
Read your Bible from cover to cover, pray for understanding, perhaps the scales of Donald Trump will fall off your eyes!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 30, 2020
suremanpatriot:
W.H.O. IS NOW AN EXTREELMELY UNSTABLE, FRAUDULENT AND DEVIOUS ORGZ PREVENTING MADAGASCA COVID ORGANIC FROM REACHING THE WORLD AND PUTTING AFRICA ON WORLD MAP WITH CURE FOR CORONA VIRUS. IT ALL EXPLOITATION OF W.H.O.TO PROFITEER FROM COVID CURE, PEOPLE MUST STOP RELYING ON W.H.O FOR SOLUTION because PEOPLE CRRENTLY THEIR ARE AGENTS OF DOOM.
Madagascar cure is a fraud, since corona virus is a hoax, i.e. nonexistent.
The Madagascans and Bill Gates are probably working together to create another avenue to poison black people.
Re: Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control by drnoel: 3:01pm On May 30, 2020
Righteousness89:
Bravo!

GOD BLESS President Donald Trump for this Bold Move!

The World is full of Deceit..

I Have said it over and Over that The Presidency of Donald Trump is a " Mercy Period" for the Inhabitants of the World..

The Divine Presidency of Trump is wat has kept the world from witnessing some Real Wrath from Above!

Make Great use of these times... Make Peace with JESUS CHRIST

Once He is off! You may not be able to Survive

It pains to see People whose eyes are open but they can't see..

This is the Man that suits these times!

Go on Trump!

No Weapon formed or Fashioned against you will Prosper!

We are With you in the Spirtual!

Very myopic right wing conspiracy idea

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control by Ishitinyourlife: 3:32pm On May 30, 2020
Nigerians are cursed with asslickng, a news concerning USA has 11 pages while the news that concerns your own country will not exceed 2 pages yet you lots have been denied entry by the racist you're asslickng. 90% of Nigerian youths are retarded

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control by salford1: 3:34pm On May 30, 2020
sassysure:

Are you planning to migrate to America?
The way u carry their matter for head eeh cheesy

Not only u but majority of the people here. America no sabi say una dey exist. Let Americans handle their problems.

U are in Canada, face Canadian government bros.
I almost started doing what u guys are presently doing but I realised that it's only US citizens and those living in US that can accurately debate or talk about their govt like we do about Buhari and any country we find ourselves in cos they are directly affected by the decisions of the govt.
As for WHO, USA is one country among many. If they stop funding, let other nations do that. As for countries like Nigeria, had the govt over the yrs been true to itself, should we be begging all over the world for help in virtually everything?

Also, I guess we all are only concerned cos it will affect Nigeria not other African countries per se cos we really don't care about those other African countries.
Good morning madam, Abi na good afternoon to you in Britain.

God forbid moving to the states grin
My cousin's in Atlanta, Minnesota and Chicago are suprised why I have refused to visit their country.

I do not carry their matter for head. However, since whatever happens in the US affects Canada, I like to discuss on topics about America. We are very interwoven. We owe our development to some of their policies.

You see, Trump winning the election is in favour of Canada. More jobs and money for our economy. Biden is actually a threat to that as he said he would vetto the pipeline that supplies our oil to the US. Same way Obama vettoed it before Trump brought it back online.

But what I do not understand are Nigerians living in Nigeria that supports Trump's policies. He called their country a shytehole, saying he preferred blue eyed Norwegians. He cut over $1B in aids to these same countries - let's be honest here, average Nigerians can't afford some of those malaria and other infectious diseases drugs without that subsidies/funding - he would cut more of those fundings or totally stop it entirely soon when he is re-elected - he is that predictable. He placed a ban on immigrant visa from same shtyehole countries. I can go on and on.

All my siblings are British, I am Canadian. I could care less about the things that go on in Africa. I just find it shocking how Nigerians can't hold an intellectual discuss but to shout snowflakes, libtards, quote bible verses they do not understand, have zero understanding of economic policies and how it affects them etc. but hey, it's their opinion.

Anyway. I support Trump's election since it betters that of my economy. Do you understand why I follow happenings in the US now sassysure? Maybe I will visit you one day when I visit England on holidays grin

Anyways, in other news Nigerian corrupt politicians are banning flights from Canada and the UK to Nigeria. How can they be so dumb not to know that Canada has no direct flight to Nigeria? I guess alot of them fly private jets to the developed countries for medical check up and can't be bothered how the masses are faring too.

1 Like

Re: Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control by BlackFlamefromP: 3:48pm On May 30, 2020
You have made some valid observation concerning Donald Trump.

The way Nigerian Christian fanatics worship Donald Trump - the most disgusting and crooked president in American history, the embodiment of Antichrist himself, while demonizing somebody like Obama who happens to have many godly and christ-like qualities people should emulate makes me believe that religion has done serious irreparable damage to the brain of most people. I am tempted to believe Africa would have been much better of without religion!

olumide4christ:

Mr Man, your post here just exposed your lack of understanding of the Bible and the Righteousness you claim to have. I have time for you today...it's people like you that have a form of godliness but deny the power thereof...it's people like you that give the church a very bad name and I will prove that to you now.

Firstly, have you read your Bible from Genesis to Revelation? If not, then it won't surprise me that you support people like Donald Trump.
1. What does Jesus Christ stand for? Did I support people that are against what Christ stands for? Does Christ stand for hatred of your fellow man that he came to die for?
Donald Trump hates those who don't agree with him or bend to his ways...he sacks them or frustrates them whereas Jesus says He came to save ALL who were lost. Jesus says love your enemies and pray for them Matthew 5:43-47; Romans 12:14-21...only in that way can you prove that you are children of your father in heaven.
The Democrats, the abortionists, the LGBT, the ritualists, the corrupt leaders, etc... they're all human beings that Christ died for, not you alone! You shouldn't hate them but preach to them and draw them to Christ... that is the meaning of Christianity and Godliness, Mr. Man! Read 1 John 4:7-12...you are not a child of God if you don't measure up to the standard in that passage.

2. Donald Trump is a serial divorcee...has divorced 2 wives and is in his 3rd marriage. God says in his word in Malachi 2:14-16 that he hates divorce..you should remain faithful to your wife. He also said in 1 Corinthians 7:10-15; Matt. 5:31-32 that it's against his will for a man or woman to divorce their partner.
Has Donald Trump done the will of God or the devil in this respect? Between me and you, who is supporting a system that is against Godliness?

3. Donald Trump had a relationship dealing with Stormie Daniels, a pornography movie star. He paid her $130,000 through his personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, to keep quiet and not make a scandal. Go and Google it. To cover up for Trump , Michael Cohen lied to Congress when he was called to testify. He was caught, stripped of his legal licence and sentenced to 3years imprisonment. He's in jail now. God says we should flee from appearances of evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22, He says we should abstain from sexual sin or anything that has to do with it 1 Corinthians 6:15-20; He said we should not be unequally yoked with unbelievers 2 Corinthians 6:14-18
Now, let me ask you, should you support a so-called Christian who is in illicit relationship with a porn movie star? Ask yourself, would Jesus do that? Would he not preach to her and if she refused to accept him, move on, as He said in His word? Would he have relationship with her that will end in scandal?

That Donald Trump abolished abortion and gay laws, does that make him a saint? Did GEJ and our House of Assembly members not make the law against gayism here in 2013/2014? Did that stop them from stealing our commonwealth in that tenure? Have unbelievers not built churches in this country? Does that make them saints?
What is Donald Trump's Christian history before he became President? Tell me... when did he get born again?

Let me stop my instances here... If you support Donald Trump, you support all the above evils which God opposes...so you should be the one checking your soul and salvation, not me.

I will never support evil...EVER! Donald Trump is evil...a green snake under the green grass...he is just a dress rehearsal of how the Anti-Christ will come and deceive people, even Christians, such that even the very elect (Christians like you) will be deceived just as the Bible says in Matthew 24:24. The Bible also says in Revelation that Israel will see him as their Messiah until their eyes will be opened. Is that not what your kind is seeing Donald Trump as now?
Mr. Man, don't be like those people of the last days that will have a form of godliness but deny the power thereof . 2 Timothy 3:5
Read your Bible from cover to cover, pray for understanding, perhaps the scales of Donald Trump will fall off your eyes!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control by Righteousness89(m): 3:55pm On May 30, 2020
olumide4christ:

My Brother Repent ooo! I don't see any Trace of JESUS In u!

Everything u say here is Past! Past!
Trump did this! Trump This that!

Who does not have a past?

If your past should be brought forward can u live?
Wake up young Man!

You are Privileged to Have man who you call Sinner, Fornicator, Adulterous, yet His Actions are wat promote the Gospel of JESUS Christ!

The Man U call fornicator, I take a look at all his children and you don't any who is Wayward! Not a single child of His even has a tattoo! With all his Waywardness!

The Man you call fornicator is the one whose Presidency is Convinient for the Gospel of JESUS Christ

The one you call fornicator is the one who stood GOD'S first born ( The Isrealites) not Just in Mouth but in Action

The Man you call Fornicator has Restored Prayers in the White House, the Military and Schools!

The Man you call Fornicator, Adulterer stood publicly Against Abortion laws

The Man you call formicator has ensured more Conservative Judges in the Sumpreme Coury!

My Brother , Hear this! The day President Trump publicly declared his Support for the US embassy to be moved to Jerusalem, That man you call Fornicator has opened A Generational Blessing with GOD for his Generation..

It's not enough to be called Olumide4chrisy and yet in Action you the opposite! That's Thrash Sir!

MARK this words today! Except JESUS COMES, Donald Children and Grand children and Great Grand children will Rule the USA.

Go and pray bro! Let the Lord Reveal things to you..

There is no way under the sun you can be a Bible Believing Beliver and support the Demonrats of Today! It is Impossible!

GOD ALMIGHTY is no Respecter of Persons !
" They that Honor me ! I will Honor"

GOD ALMIGHTY in the History has never walked with those who are Perfect! HE Works with those who are Willing to be Used!

King David a Chronic Fornicator was the Man after GOD'S Heart

Paul The Apostle, A Persecutor of Believers was the Writer of more than half of the New Testament

Zacheus was a tax thief yet the He dined with the Lord

Moses was a Murderer

Abramham was a Nonetity in his Father house at age 75!

Samson the strong a Chronic Fornicator

Jeremiah was a man of unclean lips..

Mary Magdalene was a Prostitute

Check your Salvation bro ... Go on your Knees and pray ooo!

You are carried away with Onions and
Cucumbers!

It's Either you know what you claim you Believe or you Don't Believe what you claim you Know!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control by elonize(m): 3:56pm On May 30, 2020
Empiree:
what other information you seen?
like d remaining words e said.but on dis 20million bribe,ive confirmed it d day I saw d news,so its true
Re: Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 30, 2020
Righteousness89:

Wake up young Man!

You are Privileged to Have man who you call Sinner, Fornicator, Adulterous, yet His Actions are wat promote the Gospel of JESUS Christ!

The Man U call fornicator, I take a look at all his children and you don't any who is Wayward!

The Man you call fornicator is the one whose Presidency is Convinient for the Gospel of JESUS Christ

The one you call fornicator is the one who stood GOD'S first born ( The Isrealites) not Just in Mouth but in Action

The Man you call Fornicator has Restored Prayers in the White House, the Military and Schools!

The Man you call formicator has ensured more Conservative Judges in the Sumpreme Coury!

My Brother , Hear this! The day President Trump publicly declared his Support for the US embassy to be moved to Jerusalem, That man you call Fornicator has opened A Generational Blessing with GOD for his Generation..

It's not enough to be called Olumide4chrisy and yet in Action you the opposite! That's Thrash Sir!

MARK this words today! Except JESUS COMES, Donald Children and Grand children and Great Grand children will Rule the USA.

There is no How under the sun you can be a Bible Believing Beliver and support the Demonrats of Today! It is Impossible!

Check your Salvation bro

Psycho terrorist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control by olumide4christ: 4:31pm On May 30, 2020
Righteousness89:

Wake up young Man!

The Man U call fornicator, I take a look at all his children and you don't any who is Wayward! Not a single child of His even has a tattoo! With all his Waywardness!

There is no way under the sun you can be a Bible Believing Beliver and support the Demonrats of Today! It is Impossible!

GOD ALMIGHTY is no Respecter of Persons !
" They that Honor me ! I will Honor"

GOD ALMIGHTY in the History has never walked with those who are Perfect! HE Works with those who are Willing to be Used!

King David a Chronic Fornicator was the Man after GOD'S Heart

Paul The Apostle, A Persecutor of Believers was the Writer of more than half of the New Testament

Zacheus was a tax thief yet the He dined with the Lord

Moses was a Murderer

Abramham was a Nonetity in his Father house at age 75!

Samson the strong a Chronic Fornicator

Jeremiah was a man of unclean lips..

Mary Magdalene was a Prostitute

Check your Salvation bro ... Go on your Knees and pray ooo!

You are carried away with Onions and Cucumbers!

LOL.. very good you said "PAST"...now I asked you a question in my response... when did Donald Trump become born again? We all have past but on a certain day, we put our past behind and we became born again...I used to lie, steal, watch pornography..I don't do that again.
Now to Donald Trump...go and use Google and find out when or if he ever became born again? Come and tell us.
Now, if you find out that he became born again at anytime, kindly read your Bible that you carry around again... show me where a born-again Christian should manifest hatred for those who oppose him or don't agree with him...which Donald Trump has done recently and is presently doing?
Or does your Bible not say in 1 Corinthians 5:17 that if any man be in Christ (born-again)..old things are passed away, all things have become new? Is hatred for any and everybody who disagrees with you or making statements like "when the looting starts, the shooting starts" part of all things become new? Argue with your Bible!

When did opposition to Donald Trump's hatred become love for Democrats? Are you aware that the black majority are Democratic but they are also a large proportion of the church in the USA? So all blacks in the churches in USA are going to hell because they are Democratic? Who told you that it's all Democrats that support LGBT or abortion rights?
You just say things based on what you hear or what people tell you abi? I know some of your type around me.

Your comments have made people here tag you as a Pharisee...I can't agree more! Perhaps if you were Jesus, you would never have visited Zaccheus, you would have allowed them stone the woman caught in adultery.

Your problem is that you haven't read the Bible extensively or if you have, you don't understand what you have read like the Ethiopian eunuch, you need help from someone like Phillip to give you better understanding. Its so glaring from your blind defence of Donald Trump and your response to my comments. I'm sure you haven't read the Bible passages I quoted previously...if you had, you would have seen your folly and shortcomings and kept quiet and taken steps to improve yourself.
God says my people perish for lack of knowledge.

Enough said, Christianity is not just about posting words about salvation online, you must grow in knowledge and understanding of God's word... Apostle Paul encouraged us to do that in many of his Epistles.
There's nothing you will say to defend Trump, I will give you verses of the Bible for everyone of them to prove to you that you are on the wrong path for seeing Donald Trump as any kind of Messiah.
Remember, Anti-Christ will come, if you can fall for Donald Trump like this, Anti-Christ will blow you away like vapour.
A word is enough for the wise!

2 Likes

Re: Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control by Righteousness89(m): 4:41pm On May 30, 2020
olumide4christ:

LOL.. very good you said "PAST"...now I asked you a question in my response... when did Donald Trump become born again? We all have past but on a certain day, we put our past behind and we became born again...I used to lie, steal, watch pornography..I don't do that again.
Now to Donald Trump...go and use Google and find out when or if he ever became born again? Come and tell us.
Now, if you find out that he became born again at anytime, kindly read your Bible that you carry around again... show me where a born-again Christian should manifest hatred for those who oppose him or don't agree with him...which Donald Trump has done recently and is presently doing?
Or does your Bible not say in 1 Corinthians 5:17 that if any man be in Christ (born-again)..old things are passed away, all things have become new? Is hatred for any and everybody who disagrees with you or making statements like "when the looting starts, the shooting starts" part of all things become new? Argue with your Bible!

When did opposition to Donald Trump's hatred become love for Democrats? Are you aware that the black majority are Democratic but they are also a large proportion of the church in the USA? So all blacks in the churches in USA are going to hell because they are Democratic? Who told you that it's all Democrats that support LGBT or abortion rights?
You just say things based on what you hear or what people tell you abi? I know some of your type around me.

Your comments have made people here tag you as a Pharisee...I can't agree more! Perhaps if you were Jesus, you would never have visited Zaccheus, you would have allowed them stone the woman caught in adultery.

Your problem is that you haven't read the Bible extensively or if you have, you don't understand what you have read like the Ethiopian eunuch, you need help from someone like Phillip to give you better understanding. Its so glaring from your blind defence of Donald Trump and your response to my comments. I'm sure you haven't read the Bible passages I quoted previously...if you had, you would have seen your folly and shortcomings and kept quiet and taken steps to improve yourself.
God says my people perish for lack of knowledge.

Enough said, Christianity is not just about posting words about salvation online, you must grow in knowledge and understanding of God's word... Apostle Paul encouraged us to do that in many of his Epistles.
There's nothing you will say to defend Trump, I will give you verses of the Bible for everyone of them to prove to you that you are on the wrong path for seeing Donald Trump as any kind of Messiah.
Remember, Anti-Christ will come, if you can fall for Donald Trump like this, Anti-Christ will blow you away like vapour.
A word is enough for the wise!

I have Never heard Trump claim he is born-again but He is more Righteous than you who claim you are.

People hating my Comments or tagging me a Pharisee does not in any way affect me. I am not here to give u what will make u happy ! I am Here to Give you Truth of the Gospel! You or anyone been happy or not is Not of concern to me sir! The Moment My Father in Heaven is Happy, that's it!

Everyone can claim to be a Christian ! RAPTURE will Tell sir!

Lastly Digest your Bible Daily! Don't live life by your own understanding..you are Extremely limited. Submit to GOD and His Word ! He will clear you out on things..

Don't Follow the Multitude to do Evil!

Eternity is a Personal Race! Don't sell your soul for crumbs!

It's better to Politically Wrong and to be Morally Right!

Romans 1:28-32
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
Re: Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control by Obas101(m): 4:57pm On May 30, 2020
AdaGod1:
Now that's the leader every nation wants
i can't be doling out billions of usd only for you to be working with enemies and sabotaging my country.
Typical America first
people wondered how this man won the presidential seat against a very popular candidate and very strong political party
me too I wondered how come
But if you look closely this is one of the reasons.
his pan America is second to none.
no negotiations when it comes to the welfare of America and Americans, no time for sentiments and sugarcoating.
he might not be a good blabber or orator like Obama but this man Trump is 1000% far better than worthless president Obama.

Even against all odds and campaign of calumny against him I still see him scale through in November.
let's see where China funding can take WHO to
Useless organization run by useless Chinese communists
God bless President Trump
God bless America
Thunder scatter buhari
thunder scatter all Buhari's supporters
One question, do you live in the US or Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Melania Trump Rocks Ralph Lauren For Inauguration Day (Photos) / Governor, Five Others Killed In Philippines (video) / Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 186
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.