Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,772 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control (49227 Views)

Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) / Taiwan Visit: China Halts Climate, Military Ties With US; Sanctions Pelosi / Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control by IJEYdiamond(f): 4:59pm On May 30, 2020
Timi141:
All these brainwashed African sheeple celebrating their tin God seem to have forgotten who is sponsoring most of their healthcare programs.

You think Trump defunding WHO is hurting the Chinese, Europeans or the Americans.

Its only Africa that will suffer... others have nothing absolutely nothing to loose ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control by ifko: 5:05pm On May 30, 2020
GenBuhari:
I have not seen any sensible or well informed post on this thread.

WHO is owned by white racist globalist USA, it's top executives and CEO are white racist Americans. It's top funder country is USA.
It's top individual donor is America Bill Gates.

The WHO is an evil organization with the aim of depopulation of black people worldwide.

WHO have taken over taken over running of the Nigerian government, PMB has not appeared live for too many months.
Now pay close attention ;
WHO is planning to poison and starve Nigerians and many millions of Nigerians may die as a result of poisoning or starvation. Of course the white racist nations that control the news media of the entire world, will make sure that the deaths are blamed on Corona and famine.
Fellow Nigerians when you start dropping dead in millions, please know it was planned and executed by evil white racist nations via their WHO organisation.
Stay alert friends.
i want to reply u initially,but seeing ur monicker as GenBuhari no need again, u can't have sense more than ur name sake.
shalom
Re: Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control by Fucsheetup(f): 5:12pm On May 30, 2020
Righteousness89:

Ok! But Wherever you are, pls take W.h.o along with you
You are the biggest fool on this platform. I sincerely hope you are trolling. Whatever God you serve will punish you severely for your blatant illiteracy.

Disgusting creature
Re: Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control by Fucsheetup(f): 5:15pm On May 30, 2020
ProfDview1:

We don't care.... CHO is now China owned... Not for the world again
You don’t care because you are in your house safe, you think all Africans are as settled as you. Your stupid ideology does not matter. Africans will suffer the most whether you think China is in control or not.

Retardd
Re: Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control by Righteousness89(m): 5:16pm On May 30, 2020
Fucsheetup:
You are the biggest fool on this platform. I sincerely hope you are trolling. Whatever God you serve will punish you severely for your blatant illiteracy.

Disgusting creature

GOD BLESS U My Beloved Sister!!

1 Like

Re: Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control by Fucsheetup(f): 5:17pm On May 30, 2020
Righteousness89:

You claim you are Olumide4Christ and yet you Support those who are Against all JESUS CHRIST stands 4.

You Claim you are Olumide4Christ and yet you Give in to a system that Hates Godliness all because of the freebies you are promised

Your sell your your soul for what will come into your mouth and belly!

A System that supports Abortion, Abominations, Wickedness is where your support!

Check your Salvation Bro..

There is more to Life than being promised cucumber and onions! Your Soul is Worth more than all that!

Heaven is Real!
Hell is Real!!

You can't Claim to be For JESUS and support The Demonrats in the USA Today!

Even if you don't like the Republicans, it's better you don't vote !

You Cant Serve GOD and support Mamon!

Don't allow yourself to be a Casulty of First being Last and Last being First!

There is no more Time! Don't be a careless Believer! It will End in Pains and Regrets

GOD BLESS YOU

GOD Grant you Understanding
Oh shut up!

Illiterate African.
Re: Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control by Fucsheetup(f): 5:17pm On May 30, 2020
Righteousness89:

GOD BLESS U My Beloved Sister!!
God punish you. FOOL! undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control by Righteousness89(m): 5:19pm On May 30, 2020
Fucsheetup:
God punish you. FOOL! undecided undecided undecided undecided

GOD BLESS YOU So Much my Dear Sweet Heart!

I Love you but JESUS LOVES U MORE
Re: Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control by leesamyoung(m): 5:22pm On May 30, 2020
duality:

If Wuhan was completely lockdown, how did the viruses spread to other parts of the world.

Besides people still traveled out of Wuhan as at late January.

America lock their front door against china while backdoor is open to Europe, have forget who quote it but I read it recently, They trail it to Europe specially (Italian), some foreigners have left Wuhan at that time to their various country before they knew much about the disease. and don't forget the first case in Nigeria is an Italian, they have detect cases in Italy still we allow an Italian to enter the country. after the first case we can prevent others case too if we lockdown the country but they still allow people to enter our country and look at where it leads us, it's the same with America while they bans flight from China they should have ban flight with Europe too. the viruses originated from China that is right but our inability to prevent it and protect ourselves we should hold government responsible for that. it's not a Chinese that bring the virus to Nigeria or America it is from Europe
Re: Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control by olumide4christ: 5:27pm On May 30, 2020
Righteousness89:

I have Never heard Trump claim he is born-again but He is more Righteous than you who claim you are.

People hating my Comments or tagging me a Pharisee does not in any way affect me. I am not here to give u what will make u happy ! I am Here to Give you Truth of the Gospel! You or anyone been happy or not is Not of concern to me sir! The Moment My Father in Heaven is Happy, that's it!

Everyone can claim to be a Christian ! RAPTURE will Tell sir!

Lastly Digest your Bible Daily! Don't live life by your own understanding..you are Extremely limited. Submit to GOD and His Word ! He will clear you out on things..

Don't Follow the Multitude to do Evil!

Eternity is a Personal Race! Don't sell your soul for crumbs!

It's better to Politically Wrong and to be Morally Right!

Romans 1:28-32
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

It will do you a lot of good if you read all the scriptures I quoted in my first response. If you who is the "true" Christian cannot read all of them and tell me why Donald Trump is righteous despite what Jesus says in all those scriptures, then your case cannot be helped.
It will also do you a lot of good if you watch international news more and not draw conclusions on only what people say or tell you.

And for you to say Donald Trump is not born-again but more righteous than me despite all the dirt he has done and his hatred for those not in agreement which is in the public space, gives me more light into the kind of Christian you are. For you, what the Bible says does not matter, it's only about the person's works. A man who steals can build a church for your ministry and you will ordain him Deacon because he has done"good works". A man who hates "unbelievers" but allows prayers or fellowship to be held in his house or office is doing "good works". But Jesus Christ said by their fruits you shall know them - Matthew 7:15-19. That's my way of determining who is really serving Jesus Christ or not, not by what they say.
I used to like your posts on preaching the word on various threads, but sorry, you will always be wrong defending Donald Trump... not just you but every other person who sees their fellow man as an enemy because they don't agree with them. I have quoted scriptures to buttress that but you are sold out in soul to Donald Trump so you can't comprehend.

You will understand sooner or later and you will recall all that I have said.
Re: Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control by Empiree: 5:30pm On May 30, 2020
elonize:
like d remaining words e said.but on dis 20million bribe,ive confirmed it d day I saw d news,so its true
who still wanna trust WHO after seeing this?. WHO thinks it is business as usual. This is not 90s or 80s. This is a new era. Their days of taking advantage of dark skinned Africans is over. It is now up to African leaders to take the wheel from the Europeans and Chinese and stop borrowing money without intrinsic value from them.

Imagine damages they have caused in Africa and other 3rd world nations in the name of aids since their very inception?. WHO and UN are the same. It is high time Africa liberates itself from these demonic entities.

1 Like

Re: Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control by leesamyoung(m): 5:31pm On May 30, 2020
duality:

If Wuhan was completely lockdown, how did the viruses spread to other parts of the world.

Besides people still traveled out of Wuhan as at late January.

at that time it's not pandemic and I don't think they have known the virus is airborne, Nigeria is lockdown still flight operate, Abba Kari was taken to Europe for treatment after they confirm his case, in UK now there is petition against prime minister Boris aide for travel to his relative while others are lockdown. people still move around if they are influencial, Victor Moses travel from Italy to UK in March. hope you understand
Re: Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control by Righteousness89(m): 5:39pm On May 30, 2020
olumide4christ:

It will do you a lot of good if you read all the scriptures I quoted in my first response. If you who is the "true" Christian cannot read all of them and tell me why Donald Trump is righteous despite what Jesus says in all those scriptures, then your case cannot be helped.
It will also do you a lot of good if you watch international news more and not draw conclusions on only what people say or tell you.

And for you to say Donald Trump is not born-again but more righteous than me despite all the dirt he has done and his hatred for those not in agreement which is in the public space, gives me more light into the kind of Christian you are. For you, what the Bible says does not matter, it's only about the person's works. A man who steals can build a church for your ministry and you will ordain him Deacon because he has done"good works". A man who hates "unbelievers" but allows prayers or fellowship to be held in his house or office is doing "good works". But Jesus Christ said by their fruits you shall know them - Matthew 7:15-19. That's my way of determining who is really serving Jesus Christ or not, not by what they say.
I used to like your posts on preaching the word on various threads, but sorry, you will always be wrong defending Donald Trump... not just you but every other person who sees their fellow man as an enemy because they don't agree with them. I have quoted scriptures to buttress that but you are sold out in soul to Donald Trump so you can't comprehend.

You will understand sooner or later and you will recall all that I have said.

Brother REPENT! I am saying this to you again!

Also you don't need to like my post or Summation! That is not why I am Here!

I an Here to Fulfil my Assignment and Give out the Word no matter whose of is gored!

Am not Here for likes..

Many of the things you see from me here are not from me! Many of them are Divinely Given to me.. infact Many atimes, after writing things down , I am Suprised at what I put down!

I preach to myself also with what I put out!
Re: Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 30, 2020
salford1:

Good morning madam, Abi na good afternoon to you in Britain.

God forbid moving to the states grin
My cousin's in Atlanta, Minnesota and Chicago are suprised why I have refused to visit their country.

I do not carry their matter for head. However, since whatever happens in the US affects Canada, I like to discuss on topics about America. We are very interwoven. We owe our development to some of their policies.

You see, Trump winning the election is in favour of Canada. More jobs and money for our economy. Biden is actually a threat to that as he said he would vetto the pipeline that supplies our oil to the US. Same way Obama vettoed it before Trump brought it back online.

But what I do not understand are Nigerians living in Nigeria that supports Trump's policies. He called their country a shytehole, saying he preferred blue eyed Norwegians. He cut over $1B in aids to these same countries - let's be honest here, average Nigerians can't afford some of those malaria and other infectious diseases drugs without that subsidies/funding - he would cut more of those fundings or totally stop it entirely soon when he is re-elected - he is that predictable. He placed a ban on immigrant visa from same shtyehole countries. I can go on and on.

All my siblings are British, I am Canadian. I could care less about the things that go on in Africa. I just find it shocking how Nigerians can't hold an intellectual discuss but to shout snowflakes, libtards, quote bible verses they do not understand, have zero understanding of economic policies and how it affects them etc. but hey, it's their opinion.

Anyway. I support Trump's election since it betters that of my economy. Do you understand why I follow happenings in the US now sassysure? Maybe I will visit you one day when I visit England on holidays grin

Anyways, in other news Nigerian corrupt politicians are banning flights from Canada and the UK to Nigeria. How can they be so dumb not to know that Canada has no direct flight to Nigeria? I guess alot of them fly private jets to the developed countries for medical check up and can't be bothered how the masses are faring too.

Ok, I do u understand u now.

You should know better as a very exposed person that majority of us here rides on sentiments instead of sense and we have herd mentality. Add that to tantrums.
So pardon them grin

As for visiting me, u have to join the queue grin cheesy

I have so many on my neck for a visit. Wouldn't have been better if u are coming from Nigeria. Foodstuffs on mind grin grin
Re: Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control by olumide4christ: 6:13pm On May 30, 2020
Righteousness89:

Brother REPENT! I am saying this to you again!

Also you don't need to like my post or Summation! That is not why I am Here!

I an Here to Fulfil my Assignment and Give out the Word no matter whose of is gored!

Am not Here for likes..

Many of the things you see from me here are not from me! Many of them are Divinely Given to me.. infact Many atimes, after writing things down , I am Suprised at what I put down!

I preach to myself also with what I put out!

Sorry to burst your bubble...gym gym is not spirituality...that you said all these today has not proved to me by 0.1% that you are spiritual or righteous. You have said many things today to contradict your claims. I gave you scriptures to prove some things to you, you never responded to me on those scriptures. You just went ahead to keep on saying what you have been saying. You contradict yourself by saying Donald Trump never said he is born-again but he is more righteous than I am. Which Bible did you read that told you that someone may not be born-again but could be righteous? Which Bible I say again?
You said I should read my Bible daily...I do. However, you have proved today that you haven't read your Bible thoroughly or if you have, don't understand it...either way.

Like someone said previously, you may fool those who don't know or read their Bibles but you can't fool people like us...we have read the Bible cover to cover times and times again over the last 24 years, meditated on them, ask questions from the Holy Spirit and older ones in the faith, read the Bible again on a topical basis... you can't deceive me... you know. Your mindset, not the Bible is what's affecting you. You are like the people of Israel that Apostle Paul said they had misdirected zeal. It's never wrong to preach the gospel, I do it, but you can not preach gospel and support what the Bible opposes at the same time (hatred, division, us vs them, hostility, dissension), saying Trump who does them is righteous when the Bible calls them works of the flesh and people who do them shall not inherit God's kingdom (Gal. 5:19-21).
Forthwith, I will be reading your posts with more scrutiny to correct you where necessary. Deception and Holier-than-thou is never a fruit of the spirit or Christianity, rather gentleness, meekness, self-control (temperance), kindness, love, patience, etc (Galatians 5:22-23), none of which Donald Trump has exhibited. Or can you tell me which of them he has exhibited? If he hasn't exhibited such fruit of the Spirit, then what spirit is in him? A contrary spirit of course, which can only come from the devil.

Go back to the Bible my man...study and study...it will help you when you least expect. Don't rely on what your pastor preaches or what you hear...be like the Berean Christians whom Apostle Paul commended for not accepting what he said hook line and sinker, but going back home to study to find out if what he said was right or wrong. Man, that's the only way to separate the wheat (truth) from the chaff (falsehood) in this present world. I will also add...ask God to give you the spirit of discernment of spirits, one of the gifts of the Spirit ( see 1 Corinthians 12)...it will help you know whether someone is telling the truth or not, pretending or not. After all, your Bible says test every spirit to see if they be of God 1 John 4:1-3.

This should help you in your faith for your own good and advancement...I hope you do it, though!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control by olajizz01(m): 6:21pm On May 30, 2020
Righteousness89:
Bravo!

GOD BLESS President Donald Trump for this Bold Move!

The World is full of Deceit..

I Have said it over and Over that The Presidency of Donald Trump is a " Mercy Period" for the Inhabitants of the World..

The Divine Presidency of Trump is wat has kept the world from witnessing some Real Wrath from Above!

Make Great use of these times... Make Peace with JESUS CHRIST

Once He is off! You may not be able to Survive

It pains to see People whose eyes are open but they can't see..

This is the Man that suits these times!

Go on Trump!

No Weapon formed or Fashioned against you will Prosper!

We are With you in the Spirtual!
Keep deceiving yourself with this poo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control by olajizz01(m): 6:43pm On May 30, 2020
AdaGod1:
Now that's the leader every nation wants
i can't be doling out billions of usd only for you to be working with enemies and sabotaging my country.
Typical America first
people wondered how this man won the presidential seat against a very popular candidate and very strong political party
me too I wondered how come
But if you look closely this is one of the reasons.
his pan America is second to none.
no negotiations when it comes to the welfare of America and Americans, no time for sentiments and sugarcoating.
he might not be a good blabber or orator like Obama but this man Trump is 1000% far better than worthless president Obama.

Even against all odds and campaign of calumny against him I still see him scale through in November.
let's see where China funding can take WHO to
Useless organization run by useless Chinese communists
God bless President Trump
God bless America
Thunder scatter buhari
thunder scatter all Buhari's supporters
Typical biafrau.d,don't forget to tell him to get you your Biafra.ud before he left else he just used and dumped you guys,oh I have forgotten that he did know whether you people exist or not.

But now,most of you have turned it to religious things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control by olajizz01(m): 7:25pm On May 30, 2020
AdaGod1:
sorry I don't do yeroba Muslims
But you can do biafrau.d Christian bigot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control by redsun(m): 7:37pm On May 30, 2020
elonize:
thank u sir,n if u c sm white folks saying Obama is intellectual, chai d hatred for trump have blinded their eyes.Obama dat won't help u,except u agree to his rubbish.n besides people died of disease during his time.na now I know say sm white n blacks for dat u.s no get sense.i thought all of dem were smart,

He was making sense until he got to Obama issue. Obama is a symbol of liberation of the mind and self freedom.

1 Like

Re: Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control by pyro62(m): 7:39pm On May 30, 2020
NinjaMetahuman:
because you didn't receive assistant in the past doesn't mean you won't need in the future.

Typical African mentality of what can I get now..

Yes I love my typical African mentality. You can enjoy your oyibo mentality.
Our elders were not foolish when they said " if you think the dog that bites you on Afo day has sent his teeth to the market on eke day, you will have yourself to blame".
Re: Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control by pyro62(m): 7:46pm On May 30, 2020
kikero:

Well, I am not opposed to a cure coming from Madagascar or even Nigeria self. (The first cure for leprosy came from an Indian herbal remedy.. ditto the first cure for Malaria...a herbal remedy used by the native Central and South Americans..)

But the issue I have is ...there is a process which was developed over the years to see if a drug can be an effective cure. And Madagascar's president is not following that route.

Remember Yaya Jammeh who claimed to have a cure for AIDS. People died because of that thing. Same thing in Nigeria, people claimed to have a 'cure' , and many died.

WHO is just saying there is a process. Undergo it. They would be the most happy IF IT WORKED....just allow it undergo the process. You don't jump from primary five to level 100 in university without going through secondary school.

How many years does this process take again. People are dying and they are still waiting to start a process which they would never start because they are looking for the best way to present China's remedy without raising eyebrows from the world.. I'm sure it shocked the world that herbs can be so powerful so they can put away those chemicals that they want to use and mutate humans genes in the name of immunization.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control by ThinkFreely: 8:14pm On May 30, 2020
wickedtuna:
lmao that was funny.

If i have dealt with you for decades, i should be able to figure out your tendency to be stupid and either cut ties with you or put measures in place to address it as a boss, either way i am complacent.
The option is yours if you want to continue being a global almajiri.

The bone of contention here is if WHO is doing their job of helping stupid nations, that is the core responsibility and they are doing just well at that.
Re: Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control by wickedtuna: 8:21pm On May 30, 2020
ThinkFreely:
The option is yours if you want to continue being a global almajiri.

The bone of contention here is if WHO is doing their job of helping stupid nations, that is the core responsibility and they are doing just well at that.
That's okay...i just hope you enjoy the show

Re: Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control by duality(m): 8:28pm On May 30, 2020
leesamyoung:

America lock their front door against china while backdoor is open to Europe, have forget who quote it but I read it recently, They trail it to Europe specially (Italian), some foreigners have left Wuhan at that time to their various country before they knew much about the disease. and don't forget the first case in Nigeria is an Italian, they have detect cases in Italy still we allow an Italian to enter the country. after the first case we can prevent others case too if we lockdown the country but they still allow people to enter our country and look at where it leads us, it's the same with America while they bans flight from China they should have ban flight with Europe too. the viruses originated from China that is right but our inability to prevent it and protect ourselves we should hold government responsible for that. it's not a Chinese that bring the virus to Nigeria or America it is from Europe

But you should have looked at how people who didn't like US president treated the issues of travel ban to the US. Now you are saying they should put a ban on Europe same day as with China. But then US also put a ban on European countries. Remember that in Jan 30 when WHO
Decleard Covid 19 out break a public emergency of international concern, WHO D G, was against travel ban. He was specifically against Trumps plan on travel ban and he made it clear to the US.

When pushed to clarify, he insisted and put it this way, .....we urge countries not to take measures that “unnecessarily interfere with international travel and trade.”

In February 28, WHO DG, still repeated same thing.

Amongst other inconsistencies from WHO.

If we must be soft with WHO and China, then we must not blame anybody for anything and we will never find the source and why, of this virus until it happens again.

Please don't take my word for it: Google WHO's response

Isn't it interesting that there's no push about the source of the viruses? Trump's moves would help deal with that, but for strange reasons people are not interested. Of course, that will help blow open a lot of criptic thing's about what's happening

I know there's a strong fight against Trumps, so people don't want to be honest anymore.

I also know that this Covid 19 is about control.

I also know that many systems have been compromised to push this agenda.

If you tell people, they will say you are peddling conspiracies

if evil is straight forward, then it's not really evil. It takes a lot of wisdom to see deception in good. And the power of evil is in deception.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control by UncutSk(m): 8:35pm On May 30, 2020
Golan007:
Trump would not be re-elected.
you wan bet am?
Re: Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control by leesamyoung(m): 9:09pm On May 30, 2020
duality:

But you should have looked at how people who didn't like US president treated the issues of travel ban to the US. Now you are saying they should put a ban on Europe same day as with China. But then US also put a ban on European countries. Remember that in Jan 30 when WHO
Decleard Covid 19 out break a public emergency of international concern, WHO D G, was against travel ban. He was specifically against Trumps plan on travel ban and he made it clear to the US.

When pushed to clarify, he insisted and put it this way, .....we urge countries not to take measures that “unnecessarily interfere with international travel and trade.”

In February 28, WHO DG, still repeated same thing.

Amongst other inconsistencies from WHO.

If we must be soft with WHO and China, then we must not blame anybody for anything and we will never find the source and why, of this virus until it happens again.

Please don't take my word for it: Google WHO's response

Isn't it interesting that there's no push about the source of the viruses? Trump's moves would help deal with that, but for strange reasons people are not interested. Of course, that will help blow open a lot of criptic thing's about what's happening

I know there's a strong fight against Trumps, so people don't want to be honest anymore.

I also know that this Covid 19 is about control.

I also know that many systems have been compromised to push this agenda.

If you tell people, they will say you are peddling conspiracies

if evil is straight forward, then it's not really evil. It takes a lot of wisdom to see deception in good. And the power of evil is in deception.

okay I understand your point, there is more to it than we all know.
Re: Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control by Scholes007(m): 9:12pm On May 30, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Trump na mumu man he just handed china more relevance on the World's stage, Chinese influence will only increase as a result of this while USA drops
I think the US should mitigate it relevance in some way and allow China play more role. it takes money to do so and it is inevitable where china is heading.

1 Like

Re: Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control by NinjaMetahuman: 9:23pm On May 30, 2020
[s]
pyro62:

Yes I love my typical African mentality. You can enjoy your oyibo mentality.
Our elders were not foolish when they said " if you think the dog that bites you on Afo day has sent his teeth to the market on eke day, you will have yourself to blame".
[/s]the Bleep is the nigga talking about..
I can bet you have no savings.. you eat everything you have with both hands.
It's your type that will praise crooked politicians and vote for them because of 1000 they can offer you now.. tomorrow be damned.

You better start using your brain before it's too late. Sage advise.
Re: Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control by Golan007: 10:03pm On May 30, 2020
UncutSk:
you wan bet am?

Anytime.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Mum Who Poisons Her Kids For Social Media Donations Sentenced To Death / Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban / Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.