Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

STRANGE REASON MARRIAGES HAVE ENDED - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / STRANGE REASON MARRIAGES HAVE ENDED (1473 Views)

Many Nigerian Marriages Have Ended Long Ago – Pastor Kinsgley Okonkwo / Reason Marriages Don't Last Nowadays / Reno Omokri: 'Arranged Marriages Have The Least Divorce. Avoid Premarital Sex' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: STRANGE REASON MARRIAGES HAVE ENDED by merieam16(f): 5:06pm On May 30, 2020
If u ask me na who i go ask?
Re: STRANGE REASON MARRIAGES HAVE ENDED by Kobojunkie: 4:23am On May 31, 2020
Ulunne777:
My Cousins wife woke up sometime in their 4th mth In marriage and told the husband she wasn't interested anymore. He thought it was a joke until he came back from work to meet an empty house.Several parties has gone to her family home to entreat her but she remains adamant. She maintains her husband my coz didn't do anything to her.

Why allow the marriage? So many questions. No fight, no quarrel no strife and definitely not arranged.very young working class couple

I remember because 2day would have been their 3rd marriage anniversary.

What could be her reasons?

I think you should leave this between your cousin and his ex. Something definitely transpired, and your cousin probably knows of it but ain't talking either. undecided
Even if he is not aware of what it is, she is likely to have left him clues before leaving... lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Uncle Said He Will Send Me Back To Nigeria.how Do I Convince Him? / Can I Marry Without My Family? / Should A Protestant Marry A Catholic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.