Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

It Takes Three To Tango (18+)...By Abiodun O - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Takes Three To Tango (18+)...By Abiodun O (6482 Views)

What A Day (by Abiodun O)...18+ / What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals / Kim kardarshian Nude After Sex Pics leaks On Twitter.(18+) by tetrishacker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Takes Three To Tango (18+)...By Abiodun O by daholiest(m): 6:05pm On Jun 01, 2020
Boss we ur men them r waiting o
U drop for boys na

1 Like

Re: It Takes Three To Tango (18+)...By Abiodun O by Biodun1929(m): 6:26pm On Jun 01, 2020
daholiest:
Boss we ur men them r waiting o
U drop for boys na

Sorry bro, I received an unexpected visitor, and we had to take a few bottles.

But when I get home tonight, I will update.

Re: It Takes Three To Tango (18+)...By Abiodun O by daholiest(m): 6:57pm On Jun 01, 2020
Yes boss
Biodun1929:

Sorry bro, I received an unexpected visitor, and we had to take a few bottles.

But when I get home tonight, I will update.

1 Like

Re: It Takes Three To Tango (18+)...By Abiodun O by daholiest(m): 9:10pm On Jun 01, 2020
The boss
Re: It Takes Three To Tango (18+)...By Abiodun O by claxrep96(m): 11:55pm On Jun 01, 2020
omo no go bleep ur landlord daughter oh nice story bro

1 Like

Re: It Takes Three To Tango (18+)...By Abiodun O by daholiest(m): 3:30pm On Jun 02, 2020
My boss we no see u again o

1 Like

Re: It Takes Three To Tango (18+)...By Abiodun O by Biodun1929(m): 4:13pm On Jun 02, 2020
daholiest:
My boss we no see u again o

I'm back.
Re: It Takes Three To Tango (18+)...By Abiodun O by Biodun1929(m): 4:14pm On Jun 02, 2020
Chapter 7

After buying two packs of Kiss Condom at the pharmacy, I headed out to the buy liquor at a supermarket in my area. Alcohol generally makes people loosen up, but it was too early for beer, so I got a bottle of Baileys Delight for 1,500. I also bought a big loaf of bread, and about half a dozen small packs of sponge cake. The bread was for my breakfast, and the cake was for refreshments during the sex session.
On my way back home, I stopped by the Pharmacy again and bought another pack of condom. I had to get it just in case things turned kinkier than I imagined. The lady at the shop had a smile on her face while selling the pack but didn’t make eye contact with me. I always wondered why most Nigerians get excited when it comes to matters of sex, even the ones that were meant to be professional about the matter.

When I got back home, I had a quick meal of bread and egg, and then got to cleaning up my room. There wasn’t much to clean up anyway, as I had very little things in the room. My big mattress on the rug, a wooden table and a chair that had my laptop and some books on it, and two duffle bags; one by my mattress, and the other by the wall close to the door. My kitchen was always clean as I did very little cooking. My toilet was two in one; a toilet and a bathroom. For the toilet, I just poured Harpic in the bowl, and put a new pack of Drummer Boy air freshener by the window. I mopped the toilet floor, and flushed the toilet afterwards. Thanks to the fast working Harpic, my toilet bowl was as white as snow.

When I was done with all that, changed into khaki shorts and a tank top, turned on my laptop, and played a playlist with some Hip Hop music in it. This was to help my anxiety, as I was so anxious waiting for Aisha to come over, I wouldn’t be able to relax, and I didn’t want to have to start calling her multiple times. While the music boomed out the small but mighty Bluetooth speaker I had by the laptop on the table, I poured myself a little glass of Baileys, mixed with the Magic Moment Vodka I had left at home and sat on my bed for the wait.
Just after I took my first sip, I heard a knock at my door. Who could it be? I thought to myself.

……….

I opened the door and was surprised to see Aisha there. I wondered how she got into my compound. “How are you.” I said as I stepped aside to let her in. She had on a short black spaghetti strap gown, and I watched her big ass jingle as she walked passed me. “How did you get in?” I asked her, and she replied with “Magic,” before turning around to face me, and playfully doing a backward free fall on my mattress.

Her breasts weren’t big, but they were perky and firm, and looked quiet inviting from where I stood. I sat on the bed, and then lay beside her as my hand grabbed one of her boobs. She moaned and gently pushed my hand away. I guessed that was her weak spot. “Wait, let me relax first.” She said with a giggle. Then she lay sideways facing me, resting on one hand as she said, “You know the girl I said I know on your street, she is the one that let me in. I saw her by the gate.”
“You mean, Bisi?”
“Yes. Bisi. Do you guys talk?” She asked me.
“Well, not really. I actually just got to know her yesterday.”
“Okay. We did a job together last year.”
“A job?”
“Yea, it’s a promo job I do sometimes.”
“Okay.
“The girl I work with was sick one weekend, and she brought Bisi in to cover for her.”
“Okay.”
“Yeah, and we spent Friday night together in my hotel room because we closed late and she couldn’t go home.” She looked lost for a few seconds and then focused on me before saying, “Can you go and tell her to come over?”
“What? Why?”
“Please.”
I thought about the whole thing, and it reminded me of days in school when girls would come to visit you with their friends so that you won’t be able to Bleep them. But then again, there was something strange about the way she spoke about Bisi; almost like she was attracted to the girl. So, I started having thoughts of a ménage trios. “And what makes you think she will come over?” I asked.
“Trust me. She will come. Just ask her.”
“Okay.” I said and sighed. The worst that could happen was that I wouldn’t Bleep Aisha today, but I could always Bleep her another day. And the best thing that could happen was fucking the two of them. Although I didn’t totally see that happening, I was willing to give it a shot. I got off the bed and stepped out of the apartment.

Bisi was sitting by her balcony. She was barely visible, but I could see her head. I waved at her and she stood up to wave back. She had on a white tank top, and from where I stood, I could see she had no bra underneath it. “Can I see you briefly?” I said.

She looked into space for a few seconds before saying, “Okay” and leaving the balcony. A few seconds later, the front door of their house swung open and she walked out in bum shorts and a tank top. I could see her boobs sway here and there underneath the top as she walked towards me, and some part of the boobs was visible through the sides of the top. That was how big her boobs were. Because of my height, I could almost see her whole boobs from top-view when she walked up to me.
“Umm…my friend, Aisha, you know her, right?” I said.
“Yes, I know her.” She answered with a smile.
“I would love if you could hang out with us if you are less busy.”
“You mean go out?”
“No, just chill in my apartment, and play cards or whatever.” When she didn’t respond immediately, I added, “It would be fun to get to know you.”
“Okay.” She said and smiled up at me. “Give me like ten minutes.” She said and walked back into her house. As I turned around and walked back to my apartment, I started getting an erection.

I met Aisha by the door when I walked back in. She had been watching us and she had a mischievous smile on her face when I walked in. I grabbed her ass with both hands, and leaned in to kiss her neck. She let out a soft moan and leaned her head backwards. I gently laid her on the bed, and we started kissing. My hand went underneath the top part of her spaghetti strap gown, and I was able to gain easier access to her boobs this time, because I was coming in from the top. I pulled out the left boob, and wasted no time in having it in my mouth. I sucked on it as I squeezed the second one. She left out muffled moans, and I was surprised at how fast she got aroused.

Her hand went down to my shorts, and she grabbed my dick and started tugging at it. Just then, we heard footsteps. Bisi was coming sooner than she had said. I pulled back from Aisha, and she quickly popped her boobs back in place as she sat up in bed. My dick was fully erect underneath my shorts, so I pulled it upwards, so that the elastic part of my shorts held it in place.

When Bisi finally knocked, I opened the door and welcomed her in. She was still in the tank top she had on earlier, but I noticed she had a pink boob tube underneath it now. The way she and Aisha smiled at each other when she walked in, I knew I was in for a treat.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Takes Three To Tango (18+)...By Abiodun O by daholiest(m): 6:28pm On Jun 02, 2020
Boss I remove hair dress for u
Carry go

1 Like

Re: It Takes Three To Tango (18+)...By Abiodun O by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 02, 2020
it's been nice so far... let's continue please

1 Like

Re: It Takes Three To Tango (18+)...By Abiodun O by EkopSparoAyara(m): 12:31am On Jun 03, 2020
Mr P might just be in for a three--some..

1 Like

Re: It Takes Three To Tango (18+)...By Abiodun O by Ezeoflagos(m): 12:34am On Jun 03, 2020
Nice

1 Like

Re: It Takes Three To Tango (18+)...By Abiodun O by 2lola: 12:36am On Jun 03, 2020
cry
Re: It Takes Three To Tango (18+)...By Abiodun O by daholiest(m): 9:46pm On Jun 03, 2020
Boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Takes Three To Tango (18+)...By Abiodun O by Tais3: 6:46am On Jun 04, 2020
The delay will eventually make me soon loose this story.
Re: It Takes Three To Tango (18+)...By Abiodun O by Biodun1929(m): 9:58am On Jun 04, 2020
Tais3:
The delay will eventually make me soon loose this story.

Delay is what made you drop a comment, after being a ghost reader for a while. So, that delay is a good thing in a way. You guys need to realize that comments and likes are what gingers a writer to keep posting. Besides, I have posted 7 chapters in less than 7 days (a total of 7,000 words)...I don't think I have done badly.

Anyway, the last chapter is coming this evening.

5 Likes

Re: It Takes Three To Tango (18+)...By Abiodun O by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 04, 2020
Biodun1929:

Delay is what made you drop a comment, after being a ghost reader for a while. So, that delay is a good thing in a way. You guys need to realize that comments and likes are what gingers a writer to keep posting. Besides, I have posted 7 chapters in less than 7 days (a total of 7,000 words)...I don't think I have done badly.

bring it on... you're doing well

1 Like

Re: It Takes Three To Tango (18+)...By Abiodun O by EkopSparoAyara(m): 10:28am On Jun 04, 2020
Biodun1929:

You're doing well..

1 Like

Re: It Takes Three To Tango (18+)...By Abiodun O by daholiest(m): 10:30am On Jun 04, 2020
Ride on boss

1 Like

Re: It Takes Three To Tango (18+)...By Abiodun O by Okogiemikejr(m): 1:44pm On Jun 04, 2020
Oin,you e doing well

1 Like

Re: It Takes Three To Tango (18+)...By Abiodun O by daholiest(m): 5:32pm On Jun 04, 2020
This last chapter na sure bet o

1 Like

Re: It Takes Three To Tango (18+)...By Abiodun O by Biodun1929(m): 5:44pm On Jun 04, 2020
daholiest:
This last chapter na sure bet o

I'm about to post it now, and it is quiet long.
Re: It Takes Three To Tango (18+)...By Abiodun O by daholiest(m): 5:49pm On Jun 04, 2020
Clear road for the man wey Sabi joor
Biodun1929:

I'm about to post it now, and it is quiet long.

1 Like

Re: It Takes Three To Tango (18+)...By Abiodun O by Biodun1929(m): 5:49pm On Jun 04, 2020
Chapter 8

Bisi went straight to sit beside Aisha when she walked into the room, and they did a little catching up while I sipped on my mixture of Baileys and Magic Moment. I left them alone for a while, not even trying to get into their conversation. I needed to make Bisi feel as comfortable as possible for the plan I had in mind to work.

I cleared my throat a few times to get their attention before saying, “let’s play a card game.” They looked at each other and then focused on the deck of cards in my hand, with a look of uncertainty on both their faces. So I went on to say, “Each time you lose, you take off a piece of clothing.” They both laughed and shook their heads. “Okay then.” I said and walked over to grab the bottle of Magic Moment Vodka from underneath my table. “Every time someone loses, he takes a shot of this.” I said, and put the bottle in the air. I could see in Bisi’s eyes that she didn’t like either of the options, but then she looked at Aisha for guidance.

After communicating in some nonverbal way with their eyes, they both echoed, “Okay.”
“Great! Now, let’s start.” I said. I put the drink on the floor, and sat on the mattress, opposite from them. I removed the cards from the pack, shuffled it a few times, and shared the cards to each individual. And then the WHOT card game began.

I had spent the most part of my NYSC year playing card games when I didn’t have a class to teach in the village I was sent to in the east, so I was an expert. They kept loosing, and I kept winning. After Aisha and Bisi had taken two shots individually, they started talking a lot more than usual. “I think I will prefer that other option instead.” Bisi said. Aisha laughed and said, “Me too.”
“Okay then. Let’s switch to that then.” I said and took their cards from them. “Let’s start this game over.”
“Better.” Bisi said, “I’m sure I was going to lose this round anyway.”
I made sure I lost the first two rounds, just to get them excited. Taking off my khaki shorts and t shirt wasn’t too much of a big deal. I was still left with my boxers. Aisha lost the next round and she had to take off her gown, leaving her with just bra and panties. Bisi then lost the next round, and she took off her tank top. She still had on her jeans short, and the boob tube holding her humongous boobs in place. Her cleavage turned me on, and I started having an erection. I grabbed a pillow and put on my lap, but Aisha playfully grabbed it and made fun of my obvious erection. My dick was pulsating, lifting up my boxer shorts at intervals. I could see Bisi’s eyes fixated on it and it was almost like she wanted to see my dick.

Afterwards, Bisi lost concentration in the game, and lost the next round. She had two options. Take off her shorts, or take off her boob tube. I suspected she had nothing underneath the shorts, or maybe she had on granny panties, because she looked really indecisive. And then she did it; she slowly removed her boob tube, and her big round boobs swayed here and there for a while before they became still.

I acted like it was no big deal and gave each of us new sets of cards. She picked up the cards, and didn’t make eye contact with either one of us. No one spoke; only the sound of rap music coming from my laptop filled the air. I couldn’t take my eyes off her jugs. Big boobs always sag, but hers still had some firmness. It was like big watermelons hanging on her chest. Her nipples were pointy, which meant she was in the mood. “Whose turn is it?” Aisha said, breaking the silence, and we all laughed. When the laughter seized, Aisha dropped her cards and looked at me for a while before turning around to face Bisi. And then slowly, she leaned in and kissed her. Bisi gently let her back rest on the bed, and the smooching began.

My suspicions were right. They had probably made out the night they slept together in a hotel room. I watched them kiss passionately as they both took off the rest of their clothing. It was clear Aisha was the dyke. She was on top, kissing Bisi passionately, and rubbing her hands all over Bisi’s body; watching her squeeze those big melons had my dick rock hard. I guessed they were both bisexual and not just lesbians, because it was obvious Aisha wanted to Bleep me, and I had caught Bisi staring at the bulge in my shorts earlier.

I got off the bed and nearly knocked down the bottle of Magic Moment. I picked up the bottle, poured myself a shot, and took it down before heading to the table. I had to turn the music up a few notches to mask the moans. When I got back on the bed, I watched them with their eyes closed, passionately romancing each other, and thought of the best way to get in on the action. It was like trying to calculate the right moment to jump into a double-dutch jump rope exercise.

After sitting there with my dick in my hand for more than five minutes, watching Aisha kiss and finger Bisi, I decided to act. I went over to the end of the mattress, where I could see Aisha’s big bare ass in display. I caressed her ass for while before hitting it a few times. It bounced and shook like jelly. All the while, both of them kept the romance going. I then proceeded to locate Aisha’s clitoris, and started gently rubbing it with two of my fingers. Her movement slowly started reducing until she just lay there moaning, supported by Bisi’s big boobs.

Earlier on, I had placed the three packs of condom underneath the mattress, in three different spots. With my left hand still pleasuring Aisha, my right went under the mattress to look for the condom. It didn’t take long before I found one, and pulled it out. Pulled the roll of three condoms out of the pack, and managed to detach one from the roll. And then I used my teeth to cut the wrap, and pulled the condom free. It wasn’t hard slipping the condom on because my dick was rock hard.

Once I successfully had the condom on, I pulled Aisha off Bisi, and onto me. I made her stand, and squeezed her breasts a few times, before positioning her by the wall for penetration. She had her hands on the wall, and her back bent. She gasped when my dick went in, and for the first few seconds, I bleeped her slowly, before picking up pace. She was moaning out loud now and repeatedly saying YES as I rammed her. The hitting of my groin on her big ass made a constant sound; PAP! PAP! PAP!

Bisi was pleasing herself on the bed; eyes closed as she fingered herself and squeezed her boobs. It was clear to me from the way she did it that this was something she did on a regular. I shifted my focus back on Aisha, and slapped her ass a few times as I bleeped her in the standing position. She kept saying YES repeatedly in a sexy voice. Sometimes, she would say YES DADDY, and turn me on the more.
After fucking her nonstop for about five minutes, I started sweating. I wanted to switch styles, but I didn’t want to get on the bed, and the table was too far away, it would spoil the tempo. So, I just kept ramming her from behind. I slowed down when I approached the point of no return, but it was too late. I stopped pounding all together, but cum splurged out of my dick. It was like ejaculating without reaching orgasm. I had experienced it a few times in the past, and knew it doesn’t cause the dick to go entirely flaccid.

I pulled out of her and she collapsed on the bed. I went off to take a quick shower, and stepped out drying myself with my dick dangling here and there. I always loved when my dick was in a semi flaccid mode as it showed just how long it was, without it even being fully erect and pointy. It made me feel powerful.

Aisha got off the bed, grabbed the white towel that was on my duffle bag and asked if she could use it. I said yes, and she went off to the bathroom. I lay on the bed beside Bisi. I was surprised she was still laying there naked. I thought she would have put on her clothes before I got out. She was lying on her side, facing me, but her eyes were closed. I wasted no time in making a move. When I twirled her nipples with my fingers she opened her eyes with a smile. I moved in closer and put one of her huge melons in my mouth. She let out a low moan as I sucked on it. She started rubbing my head with her hands the more I sucked on her boobs, and before long, she had one hand going south, looking for my dick.

My dick was back up, fully erect, and she started yanking at it, and giving me a hand job. “Suck me.” I whispered into her right ear, and she wasted no time in going down on me. I lay on my back as I watched her head go up and down with my dick in her mouth. She spat on my dick and gave me a sloppy like a porn star. I would have never thought she was capable of such. After sucking me for about three minutes, she stopped, came up beside me and said, “Bleep me.”

I got off the bed, located the roll of condom I had unpacked earlier, tore one, wore it, and mounted her missionary style. She let out a loud moan when I went in, and I was about to pull out, but she held me in place and asked me to be gentle. I started fucking her slow motion missionary style. Every girl sounds different, and Bisi’s soundtrack was one of the most seductive I have heard in a while. I was almost falling in love with her from just how she was making me feel. Her soft breasts felt so good on my chest, and I would reach out to squeeze them every now and then as I gently bleeped her.

We switched position to her on top of me, riding me, and I got to watch her big boobs bounce up and down. It was a great feeling. I just lay back and enjoyed the ride. When Aisha walked out of the bathroom, she had a smile on her face as she watched us Bleep. It was almost like she didn’t believe Bisi had it in her Bleep the way she was fucking. Bisi opened her eyes, and collapsed on my body laughing when she saw Aisha staring at us. She just lay there on top of me for a few seconds, till I turned her around and was on top of her again.

I didn’t know what next to do, and then I remembered a party porn video I had watched recently. I loved one of the positions I had seen in the short clip, and I thought we could try it. I went off to the end of the mattress and pulled Bisi to the edge with me. And then I had her kneeling on the floor, with her upper body lying on the mattress. I waved Aisha over; she dropped the towel, and got on the mattress. And then I whispered something in Bisi’s ear that made her smile. She proceeded to gently pull Aisha towards her by the legs, making sure they were wide open. In no time, Aisha understood what we were trying to do, and positioned her pussy in Bisi’s face. Bisi started giving Aisha head, while I bleeped Bisi doggy style. There was a whole lot of moaning going on in the room.

Aisha reached orgasm in no time; whole body shaking like she was having a seizure. Bisi stopped sucking her, and Aisha moved over to the end of the mattress by the wall, while I kept fucking Aisha doggy style.

My knees were hurting and I was sure I already had bruises from the position I was in, so I pulled out my dick and stood up. I made Bisi get up too. At first I wanted to Bleep her in the ‘touch the wall’ position, but when my eye caught sight of my table, another idea popped in my head. I held her hand and led her to the table. I picked up m laptop, placed it under the table, and cleared every other thing that was on the table in one swoop; Roll-on, jotters, pens, charges all dropped to the floor making noise that made Aisha open her eyes where she lay on the bed. She had a smile on her face as she shook her head and watched me lift Bisi on the table. With Bisi’s back on the table, I put her legs on my shoulders, and then gently inserted my dick in her.

As I bleeped her in this position, she held onto to the edges of the table, eyes closed, letting out that sweet soundtrack I had grown to love. I would slow down a bit to rub her clit with my thumb for a few seconds, before upping my tempo again, and pounding her nonstop. When I felt her reaching orgasm, I pulled out, and like a busted pipe, she squirted. Like a kid firing a water gun, the squirts kept coming non-stop. When she was done, I helped her off the table, and she went to the bathroom.

I removed the condom from my dick with tissue paper, threw it in the bin, and lay on the bed next to Aisha. I was exhausted. Aisha was also tired, and I was sure Bisi would be tired with all the squirting she had done. When she finally came out of the bathroom, she came to lie on the bed with. The playlist had ended about ten minutes ago, and the whole room was silent.

Aisha turned to the side to place her hand on my chest, probably to claim dominance. “Your dick is still hard,” She whispered in my ear as she played with my chest hair. “You want to cum?” She asked and I nodded. Her hand went down to my dick, and she started giving me a hand job, while still rubbing my chest. It was a new type of feeling, and I felt greatly aroused by what she was doing.
A few minutes later, my body tensed up when I was about to cum, and she quickly went down on me, sucking my dick for the last few seconds before I bust my load in her mouth. She took it all in, and even sucked every last drip of cum out of my dick.
When Aisha went to the bathroom to spit out my load, I turned to the side to look at Bisi, and it seemed like she had already dozed off. When Aisha came back, she lay by my side, and in a few minutes we had all dozed off.

……….

That experience was one hell of a sexcapade. I bleeped Bisi once more, before she went back to school. And Aisha became my regular Bleep. Even though I longed for another party, sex with Aisha was always great. With time, we developed real feelings for each other and started dating.

Bisi’s name was rarely brought up in our conversations but we both knew that, whenever she came around, she would be the third wheel in our relationship, no question.

The End

5 Likes

Re: It Takes Three To Tango (18+)...By Abiodun O by Biodun1929(m): 5:57pm On Jun 04, 2020
Till I come your way again, that's all folks. I hope you enjoyed the ride.

And please, I would love to get feedback from females. I want to know if females enjoy the kind of erotica I write. If you are a female reading this, please drop a comment. Thanks in anticipation. And if you don't want to drop a comment, please just click on 'like.' Please guys, don't like this comment. I need to know that only females liked this comment.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: It Takes Three To Tango (18+)...By Abiodun O by EkopSparoAyara(m): 7:21pm On Jun 04, 2020
Alas, Paul had had his fill.. It was one hell of a romp..
BRAVO BIODUN.

1 Like

Re: It Takes Three To Tango (18+)...By Abiodun O by cutewahid(m): 7:34pm On Jun 04, 2020
great story. I did enjoy the ride!

1 Like

Re: It Takes Three To Tango (18+)...By Abiodun O by daholiest(m): 9:50pm On Jun 04, 2020
I be know say na clear road u be wan do, baba I remove hair dress for u again.

1 Like

Re: It Takes Three To Tango (18+)...By Abiodun O by Samuelsmart22(m): 10:58pm On Jun 04, 2020
Nice story, OP. Na man you be

1 Like

Re: It Takes Three To Tango (18+)...By Abiodun O by Okogiemikejr(m): 11:46pm On Jun 04, 2020
Fantabulous

1 Like

Re: It Takes Three To Tango (18+)...By Abiodun O by Biodun1929(m): 6:02pm On Jun 11, 2020
You can follow this link to read my new story..."What a Day" https://www.nairaland.com/5917285/what-day-abiodun-o-18
Re: It Takes Three To Tango (18+)...By Abiodun O by daholiest(m): 6:14pm On Jun 11, 2020
I don arrive
I de bus now de go d link
Biodun1929:
You can follow this link to read my new story..."What a Day" https://www.nairaland.com/5917285/what-day-abiodun-o-18

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra People Are Very Racist -Twitter User / Some Women Are Never Contented With What God Gave Them...(pics) / Happy Birthday To Classcaptain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.