Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,432 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

How To Pray With Salt And Honey For Favor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Pray With Salt And Honey For Favor (9171 Views)

The Covenant Between Salt And Atheist / Bishop Oyedepo Is Misleading Christians: You Don't Need To Pray For Favor Or Sow / Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Pray With Salt And Honey For Favor by Andrew999: 4:55am On Nov 06, 2021
(((How To Pray With Salt and Honey)))

Wash your hands with clean water and soap, anoint your palms with olive oil. Pray like this, I anoint and bless my palms with the blood of Jesus, and cleans it from all evil stains. Anything in my hands that we cause hindrances to this prayer, I cast them out now, in Jesus name. Amen.

Put some salt on your palm and then turn some little amount of honey on top of the palm on your palm. Then pray with it.

*Declarations For Daily Honey Application*

I call on the God of Moses, who promised to take the children of Israel to the land of milk and honey; the land where there’s no lack, the land where good things overflow in abundance, I call on that same God to take me now into that land of milk and honey. Oh Lord God, I have honey in my palm, please convert this honey to spiritual food to terminate my lacks in the name of Jesus oh Lord my God, convert this honey to physical food for my lacks in the name of Jesus oh Lord convert it to supernatural food to nourish my spirit soul and body in the name of Jesus Lord convert this honey to spiritual food to turn my spiritual and physical life to sweetness in the name of Jesus.

As I Lick This Supernatural Food, I Shall/will Be Cleansed From All Bitterness In The Name Of Jesus.

If you have any reasonable question as regards this post please call me @09056043004.

God bless.

Re: How To Pray With Salt And Honey For Favor by house10s: 4:58am On Nov 06, 2021
sugar n curry ko

1 Like

Re: How To Pray With Salt And Honey For Favor by Andrew999: 5:02am On Nov 06, 2021
May God not make u use ur tongue to tame yourself
house10s:
sugar n curry ko

1 Like

Re: How To Pray With Salt And Honey For Favor by house10s: 5:04am On Nov 06, 2021
Andrew999:

amen.

how much u charge per prayers?

3 Likes

Re: How To Pray With Salt And Honey For Favor by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:01am On Nov 06, 2021
house10s:

amen.
how much u charge per prayers?

You're not far away from the knowledge of God but all you need now is humility because you've just proved that falsehood can be easily detected by any right thinking person! smiley

1 Like

Re: How To Pray With Salt And Honey For Favor by falcon01: 6:11am On Nov 06, 2021
Religion is filled with Madness! Don't you see the similarities between you'll and Pagans?

1 Like

Re: How To Pray With Salt And Honey For Favor by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:19am On Nov 06, 2021
falcon01:
FALSE Religion is filled with Madness! Don't you see the similarities between you'll and Pagans?
No Sir it's false religion that's misleading not pure worship, do you see any scriptural backing for the OP's assertions? Act 17:11 smiley
Re: How To Pray With Salt And Honey For Favor by Borntodie: 6:28am On Nov 06, 2021
If you like use rabbit spam and coconut. You're all wasting your freaking time. undecided
Re: How To Pray With Salt And Honey For Favor by KingOfBoyz1(m): 6:52am On Nov 06, 2021
Borntodie:
If you like use rabbit spam and coconut. You're all wasting your freaking time. undecided
why not overlook the post if you don't like it. Don't be foolish.
Re: How To Pray With Salt And Honey For Favor by Borntodie: 7:48am On Nov 06, 2021
KingOfBoyz1:
why not overlook the post if you don't like it. Don't be foolish.

Why not overlook the response if you don't like it. Don't be a foolish hypocrite undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Pray With Salt And Honey For Favor by KingOfBoyz1(m): 8:05am On Nov 06, 2021
Borntodie:

Why not overlook the response if you don't like it. Don't be a foolish hypocrite undecided

Sorry Sir grin

1 Like

Re: How To Pray With Salt And Honey For Favor by Ayo081(m): 2:36pm On Nov 06, 2021
Andrew999:

Ogbeni.

There're lot of people that are yet to come to the knowledge of Christ. I mean in the true way.

You come here they advertise. Na wetin dem send you be this?

Mtcheww undecided
Re: How To Pray With Salt And Honey For Favor by Farfalla(f): 3:32pm On Nov 06, 2021
Andrew999:

Put some salt on your palm and then turn some little amount of honey on top of the palm on your palm. Then pray with it.

Any Biblical references regarding the above?

3 Likes

Re: How To Pray With Salt And Honey For Favor by Klass99(f): 4:52pm On Nov 06, 2021

3 Likes

Re: How To Pray With Salt And Honey For Favor by Nilx: 10:25am On Nov 07, 2021
I have attacked this Monica in the past but with his persistence, I don’t know what to say.

If you are real, I’m sorry. if you are not, I don’t know what to say.

Whichever way, I do not believe you are real. And if you are, I have some questions

Modified: a new acct

(1) (Reply)

Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. / BREAKING!!! Ebonyi Man Challenges Jesus, Fasts For 41 Days & Night(photos) / Churches Now Market Centres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.