Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,193 members, 7,957,454 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:53 PM

Helicopters Of The Nigerian Airforce (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Helicopters Of The Nigerian Airforce (Pictures) (67416 Views)

Nigerian Airforce Apologizes For Using Old Photos As Images Of Marte's Battle / We Have Eliminated Boko Haram Terrorists In Sambisa, Nigerian Airforce Claims / Nigerian Airforce Displays In The Sky As They Go Airborne (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helicopters Of The Nigerian Airforce (Pictures) by Evergreen4(m): 9:32am On May 30, 2020
And bokoharam is still battling with them for years
Re: Helicopters Of The Nigerian Airforce (Pictures) by Holiegrail2: 9:32am On May 30, 2020
Are they being used when and where necessarily, or are they just used for exhibitions

1 Like

Re: Helicopters Of The Nigerian Airforce (Pictures) by Cholls(m): 9:33am On May 30, 2020
Re: Helicopters Of The Nigerian Airforce (Pictures) by 9japride(m): 9:33am On May 30, 2020
Propaganda thread, were are these helicopters when the ground soldiers need them for backup? Mediocrity.

2 Likes

Re: Helicopters Of The Nigerian Airforce (Pictures) by hedonistic: 9:34am On May 30, 2020
Scraps.
Re: Helicopters Of The Nigerian Airforce (Pictures) by Jaqenhghar: 9:34am On May 30, 2020
Hausa man say " kaman da gaske" IYKYK
Re: Helicopters Of The Nigerian Airforce (Pictures) by Sam0(m): 9:34am On May 30, 2020
At least we have strong land force,airforce but our navy force is worst not even a warship.I stand to be corrected

1 Like

Re: Helicopters Of The Nigerian Airforce (Pictures) by hstar: 9:34am On May 30, 2020
What should we now do?
Re: Helicopters Of The Nigerian Airforce (Pictures) by Curdlebug(m): 9:36am On May 30, 2020
Posting picture of one helicopter 7 times will not help anyone. Most of this fighter helicopters are either spoilt and abandoned somewhere in airforce base or some were borrowed for photoshoots. Ciao!

6 Likes

Re: Helicopters Of The Nigerian Airforce (Pictures) by Drizzy5001(m): 9:36am On May 30, 2020
Rubbish, una go buy helicopters, rockets, fighter jets , Armored cars yet Boko Haram and Herdsmen still dey kill people anyhow ... Mtcheeew to me all this things are toys and useless . Had it been na America or Russia wey dey handle Boko Haram matter , them for don clear Dem finish by now ... Ndi ara
Abeg next.... angry

1 Like

Re: Helicopters Of The Nigerian Airforce (Pictures) by Jabioro: 9:37am On May 30, 2020
When Boko Haram boys are still ravaging , decimating and causing havoc..what is the essence of being a herbalist when children are dying of ordinary chicken box..
Re: Helicopters Of The Nigerian Airforce (Pictures) by CocoaOla: 9:37am On May 30, 2020
Yahoo yahoo country government agenda is only to make life miserable and steal from ordinary Nigerians I hate Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Helicopters Of The Nigerian Airforce (Pictures) by nams77: 9:37am On May 30, 2020
OEPHIUS:

Good morning sir.

You dont believe in the men fighting for my safety and freedom, I do.

Please this is borderline bullying and against Rule 2 on Nairaland. I wouldn't want to report you.
In the hands of chadian army, much would be accomplished with these
Re: Helicopters Of The Nigerian Airforce (Pictures) by slimfit1(m): 9:37am On May 30, 2020
OEPHIUS:

Good morning sir.

Please this is borderline bullying and against Rule 2 on Nairaland. I wouldn't want to report you.

If they are fighting trust me they won't have time to be taking pictures trust me. What you are posting here is fake guns that's why the helicopter crash all the time. Helicopters are not like cars you can weaponise any how.
Re: Helicopters Of The Nigerian Airforce (Pictures) by brownbib(m): 9:38am On May 30, 2020
Niceness
Re: Helicopters Of The Nigerian Airforce (Pictures) by Taye4j: 9:38am On May 30, 2020
Wow ! So Nigeria has all these, why are we not deploying them to wipe out Boko Haram. Are they for fashion show?
Re: Helicopters Of The Nigerian Airforce (Pictures) by AmazingELixir: 9:38am On May 30, 2020
undecided

Where is Nigerian Apache there....it is either an Apache is in that fleet or there's no airforce helicopter.

1 Like

Re: Helicopters Of The Nigerian Airforce (Pictures) by Kobicove(m): 9:38am On May 30, 2020
Please don't tell me that the Nigerian Air force has only 3 helicopters!

1 Like

Re: Helicopters Of The Nigerian Airforce (Pictures) by Farki: 9:38am On May 30, 2020
Nice wink.
Re: Helicopters Of The Nigerian Airforce (Pictures) by gift2xl: 9:39am On May 30, 2020
With all these equipment, they are still having difficulty's in ending bokoharam.
Re: Helicopters Of The Nigerian Airforce (Pictures) by Seunfretty: 9:39am On May 30, 2020
Sam0:
At least we have strong land force,airforce but our navy force is worst not even a warship.I stand to be corrected
...Nigeria has a warship.....many even I tink
Re: Helicopters Of The Nigerian Airforce (Pictures) by slimfit1(m): 9:40am On May 30, 2020
OEPHIUS:

Good morning sir.

Please feel free to report that I'm bullying you don't forget to tell them that you tried to deceive us too.

1 Like

Re: Helicopters Of The Nigerian Airforce (Pictures) by Farki: 9:42am On May 30, 2020
Kingseex1:
STRONGEST MILITARY IN WESTAFRICA
if u disagree like, if u agree share grin
MODIFIED

While this statement is true it is not much of an achievement. It's like claiming to be the tallest dwarf.
Re: Helicopters Of The Nigerian Airforce (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:42am On May 30, 2020
Nnamdipapakanu:

Bad belle grin

Should biafruad dare us this time

I smile grin..... I will handle the machine gun n my target is biafruad online keypad cowards gringrin

I wunt touch the sensible Igbos and the children, I wunt touch their women too so that they can bore a child for me.....

Only the senseless one making mouth online gringringrin
Jobless man living under his parents staircase is blabbing about a war..
If only we could see the things that talk to us from behind their keyboards.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helicopters Of The Nigerian Airforce (Pictures) by onegig(m): 9:42am On May 30, 2020
slimfit1:
Toy guns please if they are not being used to fight Boko Haram it's a toy. We should see these helicopters in the battle than soldiers.

They can't use most of these in such close battles. BH now poses AA guns and rockets . These are too low flying and would be shutdown. Those things cost tons of money and you don't want to misapply them.

What we should be buying are guided missle drones to take those terrorists out.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Helicopters Of The Nigerian Airforce (Pictures) by ATTemi: 9:43am On May 30, 2020
And Boko haram never wan comport?
Re: Helicopters Of The Nigerian Airforce (Pictures) by kendo60(m): 9:45am On May 30, 2020
Not only to purchase helicopters, they should learn how to use it effectively.
Re: Helicopters Of The Nigerian Airforce (Pictures) by ochiosa(m): 9:46am On May 30, 2020
If they r working why then our armed forces are find it difficult to uproot these jajaweed boko haram
Re: Helicopters Of The Nigerian Airforce (Pictures) by themaestro08(m): 9:47am On May 30, 2020
Kingseex1:
STRONGEST MILITARY IN WESTAFRICA
if u disagree like, if u agree share grin
MODIFIED

As you can see from your poll no one takes Nigerian military seriously.
Re: Helicopters Of The Nigerian Airforce (Pictures) by SWORD419(m): 9:48am On May 30, 2020
Wow im impressed BISG wont like this
Re: Helicopters Of The Nigerian Airforce (Pictures) by bayotwice(f): 9:48am On May 30, 2020
See how their yeye algorithm spoil the guys link... You are using people's post to get traffic yet disabling their link...
Re: Helicopters Of The Nigerian Airforce (Pictures) by Hypocrit: 9:49am On May 30, 2020
What is the use of the helicopters if we still could not sleep with our two eyes close, if we will still be reading news of over hundred humans (not goats or birds o... Because even that is still a problem) killed, if villagers will still be running across villages, towns, states and countries border for safety every now and then, if farmers and hunters can't go to the farm and bushes in search of daily meal for their families and themselves, if the little they are able to gather cannot be eaten in peace, if infants will still be rip out of their mothers womb and slaughtered, if children can't go to school without the fear of being kidnapped and killed, if people still could not practice their belief in peace, if women still can't visit the market without being slaughtered... I think they should be sold or set ablaze.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akeredolu Refurbishes Old Government Vehicles Instead Of Buying New Ones (pics) / The Cars Yahaya Bello Wants To Use For Campaign (Photos) / Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.