Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu, Others To Achieve Peace, Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu, Others To Achieve Peace, Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari (326 Views)

2023: Northern Youths Beg Umahi To Contest For Presidency (Photos) / 'Grant Nnamdi Kanu Presidential Pardon' - Ohaneze Ndigbo Youths Beg Buhari / Please Deliver Us From Akeredolu, Ondo Youths Beg Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu, Others To Achieve Peace, Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by Metrix147: 9:15am On May 30, 2020
The Ohanaeze Youth Council (OYC) Worldwide has appealed to the federal government to make provision for what it called second Aburi Accord between the leader of Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) Nnamdi Kanu and other regional organizations agitating over exclusion in the Nigerian project.

According to OYC in a release signed by the President-General, Mazi Okechukwu Isiguzoro, and the Secretary-General, Mazi Okwu Nnabuike on Friday, this is the only way a lasting peace could be achieved in the country.

OYC while expressing optimism that the second Aburi Accord will be a success called on Ghana and ECOWAS to moderate the process to save Nigeria from further collapse while appealing to IPOB to adopt a new strategy to achieve their aim

Read full release.....https://abntv.ng/2020/05/dialogue-with-nnamdi-kanu-others-to-achieve-peace-ohanaeze-youths-beg-buhari/

Cc; lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu, Others To Achieve Peace, Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by jarawa: 9:16am On May 30, 2020
Run are away freedom fighter
Re: Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu, Others To Achieve Peace, Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by yusluvad(m): 9:16am On May 30, 2020
Wetin Buhari wan do
The man sense is already out of the window jare...
Re: Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu, Others To Achieve Peace, Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by Ladiesdoctor(m): 9:17am On May 30, 2020
That one no concern me. My concern is, long
ago. I usually disturb my neighbour by
pressing their bell and run away. Till it got
faulty and i touched it and it shocked
me.
I decided, it will not be only me that will get
the electric shock . So I called my short
friend Abu to press the bell . His hands was
not able to reach the bell, so I carried him
up, both of us receive the shocking of our
life. Hmmmm.
What happened that day change my life.
Since then I have never touch anything bell
again... Cowbell, door bell, churcbell, house
bell, school bell, even jingle bell jingle bell...
Don't sing it please. I don't even like the
name, Abel, Anabel, Mabel, Mirabel and
Christabel.

1 Like

Re: Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu, Others To Achieve Peace, Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by ojun50(m): 9:20am On May 30, 2020
All those op wey dey settle matter since yesterday, never see this one settle
Re: Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu, Others To Achieve Peace, Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by DanHaske: 9:26am On May 30, 2020
Never that!
Kanu will never step foot in Aso villa. He is too insignificant to sit with the president. Besides he is in no way a threat to the peace of the country. Any police DPO can handle his matter

1 Like

Re: Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu, Others To Achieve Peace, Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by Okoroawusa: 9:29am On May 30, 2020
I thought Ohanaeze has warned this guy to stop parading himself as President of this organization?

Ndi ara

2 Likes

Re: Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu, Others To Achieve Peace, Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by Nobody: 9:31am On May 30, 2020
Metrix147:
The Ohanaeze Youth Council (OYC) Worldwide has appealed to the federal government to make provision for what it called second Aburi Accord between the leader of Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) Nnamdi Kanu and other regional organizations agitating over exclusion in the Nigerian project.

According to OYC in a release signed by the President-General, Mazi Okechukwu Isiguzoro, and the Secretary-General, Mazi Okwu Nnabuike on Friday, this is the only way a lasting peace could be achieved in the country.

OYC while expressing optimism that the second Aburi Accord will be a success called on Ghana and ECOWAS to moderate the process to save Nigeria from further collapse while appealing to IPOB to adopt a new strategy to achieve their aim

Read full release.....https://abntv.ng/2020/05/dialogue-with-nnamdi-kanu-others-to-achieve-peace-ohanaeze-youths-beg-buhari/

Cc; lalasticlala, Mynd44

Nigeria don't negotiate with terrorist....
Re: Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu, Others To Achieve Peace, Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by ThatFairGuy: 9:39am On May 30, 2020
No! Nnamdi Kanu should bring that his so called HELL to Nigeria grin
Re: Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu, Others To Achieve Peace, Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by donbachi(m): 9:39am On May 30, 2020
jarawa:
Run are away freedom fighter
Don't mind him..using nigeria passport..but still calls nigeria zoo.extorting his gullible followers in the name of fighting for their freedom.
Re: Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu, Others To Achieve Peace, Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by SLAP44: 9:41am On May 30, 2020
Fake news

Isiguzoro has long been expelled by Ohaneze , he is working for Nigeria now.
Re: Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu, Others To Achieve Peace, Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by nanauju(f): 10:03am On May 30, 2020
There's nothing like ohaneze youth council. It was disowned by ohaneze worldwide. So this group does not represent anybody
Re: Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu, Others To Achieve Peace, Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by dignity33: 11:04am On May 30, 2020
one man Ohaneze have spoken. idiot

(1) (Reply)

Sergeant At Arm Of Nasarawa State Assembly Dies / The Best Nigerian President Of All Time / Another Government Official Resigns In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.