Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

As A Responsible Man, How Many Time Are U Suppose To Beat Your Wife Per-month ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Responsible Man, How Many Time Are U Suppose To Beat Your Wife Per-month ? (839 Views)

Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything / 24-Year-Old Man: "How My Beard Got Me Sugar Mummy In Lagos" / +18 Bad Guys What Time Are You Waiting For (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Responsible Man, How Many Time Are U Suppose To Beat Your Wife Per-month ? by Juliusmomoh: 9:50am On May 30, 2020
Re: As A Responsible Man, How Many Time Are U Suppose To Beat Your Wife Per-month ? by Nobody: 9:57am On May 30, 2020
Let me tell u a lil story about weed.

The first drag is always the most dangerous. When u drag it wrongly, u begin to experience some symptoms like thinking of a post like this and some others.

So do ursef a favour and drink cold water. Make sure u dnt rush it. Just sip till u r good to go.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Responsible Man, How Many Time Are U Suppose To Beat Your Wife Per-month ? by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:00am On May 30, 2020
This is the thread of the century, women need beating once in a while, women affirmed to it.

me once in a month

7 Likes

Re: As A Responsible Man, How Many Time Are U Suppose To Beat Your Wife Per-month ? by donbachi(m): 10:04am On May 30, 2020
Me zero time.

1 Like

Re: As A Responsible Man, How Many Time Are U Suppose To Beat Your Wife Per-month ? by OneCorner: 10:05am On May 30, 2020
3 times. Anything above 3 is domestic violence

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Responsible Man, How Many Time Are U Suppose To Beat Your Wife Per-month ? by PoliticallyInco: 10:07am On May 30, 2020
While there are numerous reasons for people to get violent in a relationship, the bar must not be crossed. That is not to say your partner won't get on your nerves and really ask for it. Especially the female folk. So we could say there are many reasons to hit a woman and many reasons for the women to smack men too when the men do emotionally and mentally hurtful things like trying to have sex with the little house help, or sleeping with their best friend, etc. Then the men deserve to be slapped multiple times.

However, as much as possible, try not to do so. No hitting. No physical violence. How many dagger holding men at Oshodi will you fight with if you passed through Oshodi and they pissed you off? Then we must all agree that the only reason you rush to beat a child or woman is because you are stronger. It is a power trip. It is an abuse of strength.

Hit a woman only in a cases of self defence to protect your life, the life of your loved ones or the life of the general public in maintaining the law.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Responsible Man, How Many Time Are U Suppose To Beat Your Wife Per-month ? by Ningen(m): 10:08am On May 30, 2020
Anytime she's hórny. Give her a good spanking.

1 Like

Re: As A Responsible Man, How Many Time Are U Suppose To Beat Your Wife Per-month ? by Daroldigits: 10:28am On May 30, 2020
the guy that posted this topic is a goat. how can you say such a thing? what right do you have over her for you to beat her? you are a fool
Re: As A Responsible Man, How Many Time Are U Suppose To Beat Your Wife Per-month ? by IceColdVeins(m): 10:28am On May 30, 2020
OneCorner:
3 times. Anything above 3 is domestic violence

Re: As A Responsible Man, How Many Time Are U Suppose To Beat Your Wife Per-month ? by Orces: 10:31am On May 30, 2020
Hahahahahahahahahah
Re: As A Responsible Man, How Many Time Are U Suppose To Beat Your Wife Per-month ? by Naija246: 10:36am On May 30, 2020
Women need beating at least four times a month cool
Anything above that is domestic abuse sad

Husband's and boyfriends should endeavor to always beat their partner at least once a week at the very minimum, beating resets women's brains and most importantly, she will love you for it.

Women have these weird fetish of being abused and dominated although they deny it.
Anyone who doubts the fact stated above should ask why the book 'fifty shades of grey' is a best seller particular amongst women worldwide grin

These creatures enjoy being dominated!!!

Nah joke oooo, nobody should take me seriously oo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Responsible Man, How Many Time Are U Suppose To Beat Your Wife Per-month ? by MEGA4BILLION(m): 10:37am On May 30, 2020
When that thing were dey high you clear, you go know say police no be your friend.
Beatings nah food were you suppose give am.
Re: As A Responsible Man, How Many Time Are U Suppose To Beat Your Wife Per-month ? by Naija246: 10:45am On May 30, 2020
the guy is right nah grin
Abi wetin you want make I talk
MEGA4BILLION:
When that thing were dey high you clear, you go know say police no be your friend.
Beatings nah food were you suppose give am.

1 Like

Re: As A Responsible Man, How Many Time Are U Suppose To Beat Your Wife Per-month ? by Nobody: 10:48am On May 30, 2020
4 times every month. one dose a week.

I am not responsible for any side effects that may come out from this.

5 Likes

Re: As A Responsible Man, How Many Time Are U Suppose To Beat Your Wife Per-month ? by Naija246: 10:49am On May 30, 2020
Werey!!! grin grin cheesy
Lostz:
4 times every month. one dose a week.

I am not responsible for any side effects that may come out from this.
Re: As A Responsible Man, How Many Time Are U Suppose To Beat Your Wife Per-month ? by SocialJustice: 12:00pm On May 30, 2020
cruxgemmata:
Let me tell u a lil story about weed.

The first drag is always the most dangerous. When u drag it wrongly, u begin to experience some symptoms like thinking of a post like this and some others.

So do ursef a favour and drink cold water. Make sure u dnt rush it. Just sip till u r good to go.
Weed doesn't feel or make people act like this rather deficient men with low self esteem naturally beat their wives.

That's just physical assault even, it goes further. This life is complicated.

1 Like

Re: As A Responsible Man, How Many Time Are U Suppose To Beat Your Wife Per-month ? by Collyweed: 12:16pm On May 30, 2020
Real men don’t beat their women. That is why belts were invented.

Please no beating, just flog her with your belt.

Don’t use the buckle oh, before you kill someone’s daughter.

5 Likes

Re: As A Responsible Man, How Many Time Are U Suppose To Beat Your Wife Per-month ? by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:50pm On May 30, 2020
Violence to a spouse is no sign of responsibility
Re: As A Responsible Man, How Many Time Are U Suppose To Beat Your Wife Per-month ? by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:51pm On May 30, 2020
How many times should women poison their husbands per month (sickness only, not death)

1 Like

Re: As A Responsible Man, How Many Time Are U Suppose To Beat Your Wife Per-month ? by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:52pm On May 30, 2020
Simple answer, zero times per month. Weirdo
Re: As A Responsible Man, How Many Time Are U Suppose To Beat Your Wife Per-month ? by Freelane33(m): 1:55pm On May 30, 2020
Everyday ( from dusk till dawn ) in our matrimonial room , on our family stringed bed . grin grin . Some days when I’m married grin grin
Re: As A Responsible Man, How Many Time Are U Suppose To Beat Your Wife Per-month ? by LikeAking: 2:17pm On May 30, 2020
Hmmmmm.

This world is unfair.

But guy's wey dey beat their babes 9 enjoy pass and the good guys end of harvesting insults and unfaithfulness.

Ladies love bad boys.

Unfair world.

If you dey good na problem.

I tire.

Why do you think Nigerians love buhari?.

Why so you think Nigerians hates GEJ?

Why do you think we are all silent on buhari jonzining,but if na GEJ,we for son react.

One is a nice man(wetin him gain)=disgrace.

One is a bad man(weting him gain)=glory.

(1) (Reply)

Take Responsibility !!! / A Man Killed His 2 Children Is It Murder Or Self Defence / I Started Masturbating 2 Years Ago And Now I'm Going To Stop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.