Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Bruce Mayrock Memorial Building By Ojukwu: Bianca Fulfils A Promise (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bruce Mayrock Memorial Building By Ojukwu: Bianca Fulfils A Promise (Photos) (86877 Views)

Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) / BIAFRA: Death Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish-american Who Died Protesting At UN / Seyi Makinde Visits Lautech University Says "I Will Fulfill My Promise" - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bruce Mayrock Memorial Building By Ojukwu: Bianca Fulfils A Promise (Photos) by LZAA: 2:47pm On May 30, 2020
Afamed wee not sleep well because of thisgrin
Cc imhotep sarrki iceberg3 helinues Adaibeku

1 Like

Re: Bruce Mayrock Memorial Building By Ojukwu: Bianca Fulfils A Promise (Photos) by Glorymax: 2:47pm On May 30, 2020
Couldn't hold back my tears as I move down the lines.

"Dear Bruce Mayrock and all Biafran Heroes, you're always in our minds. We will never forget"

8 Likes

Re: Bruce Mayrock Memorial Building By Ojukwu: Bianca Fulfils A Promise (Photos) by ajl: 2:48pm On May 30, 2020
Good idea. I only learn about the story of this chap several weeks ago from a well researched documentary on Biafra. Can you imagine that? And I went to school up to university level in Nigeria and no history mentioned the story of this fellow. Same way we were not taught about slavery in the US and ancient African histories. We are generally walking around like empty heads oblivious of our past. Even the bible says:

Romans 15:4
For whatever was written in former days was written for our instruction, that through endurance and .......

Duteronomy 32:7
Remember the days of old; consider the years of many generations; ask your father, and he will show you, your elders, and they will tell you.

Job 8:8
For inquire, please, of bygone ages, and consider what the fathers have searched out. For we are but of yesterday and ...

4 Likes

Re: Bruce Mayrock Memorial Building By Ojukwu: Bianca Fulfils A Promise (Photos) by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 30, 2020
LZAA:
Afamed wee not sleep well because of thisgrin
Cc imhotep sarrki iceberg3 helinues Adaibeku

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bruce Mayrock Memorial Building By Ojukwu: Bianca Fulfils A Promise (Photos) by Michael004: 2:49pm On May 30, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Were you the one that gave him poison? Even if this myth(imaginary) was related to you by your elders out of hatred. In this 21st century, you ought to have stop living dwelling in ignorance. They're stupid doesn't mean you also should be stupid. You shouldn't all be unwise
Lol, maybe his pa. , go and ask your darling Israel how they honored Awoo 30 years after death. They don't know ojukrook.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bruce Mayrock Memorial Building By Ojukwu: Bianca Fulfils A Promise (Photos) by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 30, 2020
Glorymax:
Couldn't hold back my tears as I move down the lines.

"Dear Bruce Mayrock and all Biafran Heroes, you're always in our minds. We will never forget"

U r crying in vain bro grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bruce Mayrock Memorial Building By Ojukwu: Bianca Fulfils A Promise (Photos) by OFFICIAL336: 2:51pm On May 30, 2020
Wickedfact:

There is a statue of Obafemi Awolowo on that same road sitting on a flat surface. Do you know what that flat surface represents? The flat heads of you, your father, your grandfather and your ancestors.

Yorubas are cowards but Col. Iluyomade with 179 Yoruba soldiers defeated more than 5,000 Biafrans at Ore.

Please, when other sensible people are talking, just shut up and face your cursed lineage.
Is that what they thought you in your brown roof schools?

Go and research why Victor Banjo was executed.

Yoruba and bloody revisionism.

2 Likes

Re: Bruce Mayrock Memorial Building By Ojukwu: Bianca Fulfils A Promise (Photos) by Conrod: 2:51pm On May 30, 2020
WE SHALL NEVER FORGET, NEVER EVER

1 Like

Re: Bruce Mayrock Memorial Building By Ojukwu: Bianca Fulfils A Promise (Photos) by KingsJohnson(m): 2:52pm On May 30, 2020
majamajic:

Give same advice to your people too ,

two wrong can't make a right
Re: Bruce Mayrock Memorial Building By Ojukwu: Bianca Fulfils A Promise (Photos) by Michael004: 2:52pm On May 30, 2020
post=90124214:

I have done that bro, I'm still waiting for them to do their job
One of your brothers cloned my account, I no wail till they did justice to him by themselves. So stop wailing.

1 Like

Re: Bruce Mayrock Memorial Building By Ojukwu: Bianca Fulfils A Promise (Photos) by AngryIgboMan: 2:53pm On May 30, 2020
OgboAto:
While Mr. Mayrock made himself a burnt offering, here is the leader of Biafra after willfully sacrificing 3 million future of Ndi Igbo:

God punish your soul forever... Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Bruce Mayrock Memorial Building By Ojukwu: Bianca Fulfils A Promise (Photos) by joefelin2345: 2:53pm On May 30, 2020
tiwasiaife:
Biafra will surely come
Sooner than later.
This is very simple. Just get your legislators to get 'referendum clause for secession ' inserted in any amendment constitution & SE or any part of Nigeria is good to go. It is a great day.
Re: Bruce Mayrock Memorial Building By Ojukwu: Bianca Fulfils A Promise (Photos) by King2019(m): 2:53pm On May 30, 2020
Maadoo:
We survived..

Kano Pogrom 1945

Jos Pogrom 1953

Nationwide pogrom 1966

Genocide 1967 to 1970.

We survived abandoned properties.

We survived state imposed bankruptcy.

We survived nationalisation of industries.

We survived quota system.

We survived government anti Igbo policies.

We survived Fulani herdsmen.

We survived destruction of our properties in Islamic riots.

We will outlive every evil policy from a country entangled in gross darkness and mired in structural wickedness.

Evil can never triumph over good.

We will overcome the dark heart of man.

of man's inhumanity to man.

Today we remember our heroes.

Odumegwu Ojukwu.

Philip Effiong.

Alexander Madiebo.

Joseph "Hannibal" Achuzia.

Rolf Steiner

Taffy Williams

Carl Rosen

Roger Faulques

Bruce Mayrock

Jan Zumbach

Etc.

Thanks for giving your yesterday so that we can have a future.

... and God bless the living legend Squadron Leader Artur Alves Pereira of the Biafran army, for coming to our rescue when the world feigned blindness to the cruelty of the dark construction of the human heart. Your generation is blessed.

Today we remind Nigeria that her past will continue to haunt her, her present will continue to torment her and her future will continue to elude her... for obfuscating history and conniving with evil, until Biafra is recognised and freed.

Even if Nigeria, a country suffering identity crisis and internal contradiction forgets, we will never forget.

We will take back our nation.

From the Hausa Fulani slavemasters and their puppets.

We will restore Biafra.

And make it the pride of Africa.

In Biafra Africa died and in Biafra Africa shall rise again.

In Biafra Nigeria died and in Biafra all the ethnic nationalities currently enslaved in Nigeria will rise again.

Come Biafra come.

Ise

3 Likes

Re: Bruce Mayrock Memorial Building By Ojukwu: Bianca Fulfils A Promise (Photos) by Michael004: 2:54pm On May 30, 2020
Johnandv:

Shut up that is not remembrance Ewu. Where is his monument. We Igbos have Ojukwu's statue all over the length and breadth of Igboland. Awolowo remains a man who died like a dog, no wonder yorubss are the most cowardly in the Nigerian settings, coward begets cowards.
Oponu come to every western states and see awolowo. Even in your east, a road is named after him. Ojukwu is useless.

5 Likes

Re: Bruce Mayrock Memorial Building By Ojukwu: Bianca Fulfils A Promise (Photos) by Michael004: 2:55pm On May 30, 2020
Wickedfact:

Victor Banjo led the only offensive in the Biafran war. Where was your father when Banjo was commanding Biafran soldiers? Probably hiding inside cassava farm. grin
His father was eating for Yoruba man to lead him as usual.
Re: Bruce Mayrock Memorial Building By Ojukwu: Bianca Fulfils A Promise (Photos) by philiancoop(m): 2:56pm On May 30, 2020
we will never forget
Re: Bruce Mayrock Memorial Building By Ojukwu: Bianca Fulfils A Promise (Photos) by anyilala12335(m): 2:56pm On May 30, 2020
Maadoo:
We survived..

Kano Pogrom 1945

Jos Pogrom 1953

Nationwide pogrom 1966

Genocide 1967 to 1970.

We survived abandoned properties.

We survived state imposed bankruptcy.

We survived nationalisation of industries.

We survived quota system.

We survived government anti Igbo policies.

We survived Fulani herdsmen.

We survived destruction of our properties in Islamic riots.

We will outlive every evil policy from a country entangled in gross darkness and mired in structural wickedness.

Evil can never triumph over good.

We will overcome the dark heart of man.

of man's inhumanity to man.

Today we remember our heroes.

Odumegwu Ojukwu.

Philip Effiong.

Alexander Madiebo.

Joseph "Hannibal" Achuzia.

Rolf Steiner

Taffy Williams

Carl Rosen

Roger Faulques

Bruce Mayrock

Jan Zumbach

Etc.

Thanks for giving your yesterday so that we can have a future.

... and God bless the living legend Squadron Leader Artur Alves Pereira of the Biafran army, for coming to our rescue when the world feigned blindness to the cruelty of the dark construction of the human heart. Your generation is blessed.

Today we remind Nigeria that her past will continue to haunt her, her present will continue to torment her and her future will continue to elude her... for obfuscating history and conniving with evil, until Biafra is recognised and freed.

Even if Nigeria, a country suffering identity crisis and internal contradiction forgets, we will never forget.

We will take back our nation.

From the Hausa Fulani slavemasters and their puppets.

We will restore Biafra.

And make it the pride of Africa.

In Biafra Africa died and in Biafra Africa shall rise again.

In Biafra Nigeria died and in Biafra all the ethnic nationalities currently enslaved in Nigeria will rise again.

Come Biafra come.

God bless you. We will never forget. My late dad told me about it! I will pass it to my children, on and on like that to many many generations when am gone! Until it comes a time when all Biafrians, old East blocks and our brothers across the Niger river, will remember and celebrate it like the Jewish Passover. Rest in peace to all that stood for peace and justice.

11 Likes

Re: Bruce Mayrock Memorial Building By Ojukwu: Bianca Fulfils A Promise (Photos) by bluecircle470: 2:57pm On May 30, 2020
jimyjames:
Nice one
Biafra Amaka

Mayrock Amaka

FFK bedmate
Re: Bruce Mayrock Memorial Building By Ojukwu: Bianca Fulfils A Promise (Photos) by Bighead9: 2:58pm On May 30, 2020
tiwasiaife:
Biafra will surely come
Sooner than later.

Dream on Bro.

1 Share

Re: Bruce Mayrock Memorial Building By Ojukwu: Bianca Fulfils A Promise (Photos) by Smoke55: 2:58pm On May 30, 2020
In The Memory Of Our Heros Past We Remember!
May Their Souls Rip!
God Bless Biafra!!
All Hail Biafra!!!
We Must Continue.
Re: Bruce Mayrock Memorial Building By Ojukwu: Bianca Fulfils A Promise (Photos) by IJOBA2: 2:59pm On May 30, 2020
post=90124214:

I have done that bro, I'm still waiting for them to do their job
MY FRIEND USE REPORT BUTTON OR YOU CAN AS WELL TAG LALASTICLALA
Re: Bruce Mayrock Memorial Building By Ojukwu: Bianca Fulfils A Promise (Photos) by coputa(m): 3:01pm On May 30, 2020
It is ironic that it was a foreigner that sacrificed his life for the biafran struggle while the Igbos are after the monentary gain they will make from it.no wonder.

1 Like

Re: Bruce Mayrock Memorial Building By Ojukwu: Bianca Fulfils A Promise (Photos) by SarkinYarki: 3:02pm On May 30, 2020
Honour your heroes
Re: Bruce Mayrock Memorial Building By Ojukwu: Bianca Fulfils A Promise (Photos) by AhoadaRivers: 3:02pm On May 30, 2020
KingsJohnson:

When will you guys outgrown this nonsense angry

The South keeps fighting each other while the North are enjoying our commonwealth

The yorubbar myopic fo0ls who fought side by side with the north during the war should go and remove the feeding bottle from the mouth of the north.

1 Like

Re: Bruce Mayrock Memorial Building By Ojukwu: Bianca Fulfils A Promise (Photos) by AngryIgboMan: 3:03pm On May 30, 2020
Bossjakande:
barstard coword IBO if dey born u well try fight war so DAT is a part 2

As far as am concerned, YOU ARE AN ANIMAL and I won't allow AN ANIMAL talk to me.

Below is one of your topics that makes you an animal. Low live Northern Bull.

2 Likes

Re: Bruce Mayrock Memorial Building By Ojukwu: Bianca Fulfils A Promise (Photos) by Michael004: 3:03pm On May 30, 2020
The dude died for people who rate their coward ojukwu above him. A foolish leader that came to contest in a nation he fought against. The guy will be regretting his action by now. He supposed to slap ojukwu if they meet at the other side while awoo looks at them and smiles.
Re: Bruce Mayrock Memorial Building By Ojukwu: Bianca Fulfils A Promise (Photos) by AhoadaRivers: 3:04pm On May 30, 2020
prekumohtim:

Who brainwashed him? How can you die for people who are not ready to make sacrifice for their own freedom? All they care is just to make empty noise on social media . The white man wasted his life for nothing

How many white men died for yoruba race when you morons were killing each in your kiriji war and when pregnant dahomey women sent your lazy and cowardly forefathers to scamper for safety under olumo rock..

2 Likes

Re: Bruce Mayrock Memorial Building By Ojukwu: Bianca Fulfils A Promise (Photos) by damosh360(m): 3:05pm On May 30, 2020
honestly u don't need this. don't be bitter

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) / Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry / Tinubu Throws APM Flag After Being Frustrated With The Campaign In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.